Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Village Fair

Comments

• speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    Rewards are not working in this VF no one in my coop is geting personal rewards from playing it.
  • Taji (US1)Taji (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    Rewards are not working in this VF no one in my coop is geting personal rewards from playing it.
    Village Fair no longer gives Personal Rewards, they are now CoOp Rewards, like in the CC's. Another change that makes no sense. 
    Once again GGS played with something that wasn't broken & now it's broke....
  • And without reason set back from platina to bronze........ Nice job Bug Farm!
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    And without reason set back from platina to bronze........ Nice job Bug Farm!
    We have gone from Bronze to Platinum :( 
  • And without reason set back from platina to bronze........ Nice job Bug Farm!
    We have gone from Bronze to Platinum :( 
    Haha, congrats...... :)
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
  • AsterixMG (DE1)AsterixMG (DE1) DE1 Posts: 321
    That announcement seems to be gone... your link says "discussion not found"

Now what does that tell us? :/

heh a short lived thread indeed. What was written in that thread was that they are working to fix it and appologizing for any inconvenience it causes the players. 

Guess they gave up and went back home......

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    I saw the announcement but it sent me to a server...
  • Ádámmaci (HU1)Ádámmaci (HU1) HU1 Posts: 3,139
    edited 09.11.2019

The game has been slow since the vilage fair. Can't produce.
  • So....are they telling us that they have an event running for over 3 days that will give no rewards? Does that include end of event coop ranking rewards?  
  • All rewards are supposed to be awarded when event ends. Can't fix issues while event is running. So all construction tokens will be awarded at once, AFTER half time construction is over. Also means we will lose many tokens since we always win more than the 50 allowed to be kept at once
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    After the last carry on of ggs taking over a week to give the due rewards for faulty VF i think we will pass, until you fix your game ggs its not worth player apologies are no longer good enough when you dont fix the problems and just keep adding more to the game.
  • Ok, that's now how I understood it.  It says that Challenge Support rewards are still rewarded at the end of a challenge but I didn't see mention of the hard work rewards or coop event rewards.
    All rewards are supposed to be awarded when event ends. Can't fix issues while event is running. So all construction tokens will be awarded at once, AFTER half time construction is over. Also means we will lose many tokens since we always win more than the 50 allowed to be kept at once
    where did you get that info from?

The announcement does not say anything at all about whether or not we will get any rewards at all. This is GGS... if we are lucky we will get a worthless package of mostly useless stuff, or we won't get anything at all...
  • All rewards are supposed to be awarded when event ends. Can't fix issues while event is running. So all construction tokens will be awarded at once, AFTER half time construction is over. Also means we will lose many tokens since we always win more than the 50 allowed to be kept at once

The announcement does not say anything at all about whether or not we will get any rewards at all. This is GGS... if we are lucky we will get a worthless package of mostly useless stuff, or we won't get anything at all...
    @CM_Katsuo stated rewards would be at the end of the event. Now I need to go reread the announcement
    All rewards are supposed to be awarded when event ends. Can't fix issues while event is running. So all construction tokens will be awarded at once, AFTER half time construction is over. Also means we will lose many tokens since we always win more than the 50 allowed to be kept at once

@CM_Katsuo stated rewards would be at the end of the event. Now I need to go reread the announcement
    all i can see is that challenge-rewards are at the end of challanges, but nothing about event-rewards like the construction tokens
    edited 09.11.2019
    For any who wishes to read&reread the announcement:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/199201/village-fair-issue-s#latest

Or simply read it here:

quote: "Hello Farmers

We are aware of the issue with the Co-op activity reward payout, which has been happening since the event started at 14:30 CET today. Unfortunately, we will not be able to fix the cause while the event is running, due to other considerations.

Please be aware that although the challenge support reward appears to be owned right after a challenge is triggered, the rewards should be paid out correctly at the end of the challenge.

You do not need to contact our support regarding this issue, and we will be communicating via our community forums.

Thank you for your support, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Your Big Farm Team" unquote

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256

all i can see is that challenge-rewards are at the end of challanges, but nothing about event-rewards like the construction tokens
    Same.
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    it does not matter not even gonna do it not worth the cost
  • It must have been wishful thinking on my part the way I misinterpreted it. 
  • does this mean there are no rewards for this VF?
  • It sounds like they will come when the event finishes
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 09.11.2019
    no, if you read the post it is talking about the support rewards, given at end of each challenge, no other.   Does not say we will be given hard work rewards or final rewards.  Might want to read again  @amazingrose7 (GB1)
  • the post does not mention if we will ever be given the co op hard work rewards or final rewards, only the support rewards.  What is the use of doing this event?  How many events can they stuff up in a row?  BTW VF was working fine, BEFORE they FIXED by changing individual rewards to co op hard work rewards. 

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT.........AHHHHHHH
  • carien57 (NL1)carien57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 41
    Nothing works how it supose to work shame on you  Big Farm
  • they started this event 5hrs late and broken.,
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    And again an issue in which the FC is involved...how does GGS supposed to fix this towards the FC?

Multiple players  even can't login  or harvest their productions or fields...the game is constant freezing..turbo harvester has hick-ups..(not every field)... Login time approx 3 minutes!! 

What a shame: Use some new desgin code (html) and all problems are gone...did GGS said...mayby you try to put to much in this design code!! 

• eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    My suggestion to GG: stop this crap. Fix it the next couple of days and then start it again.
Sign In to comment.