Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Village Fair

Comments

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    RowdyRac said:

@Fawners (US1)  and everyone else who experienced problems with Village Fair prizes, we have finally gotten a response to share with you all ... please see HERE.
    Thank you for acknowledging this issue, however, I sent a Support ticket in 2 days ago stating our coop took first in the Bronze League and did not receive the prizes for that league.  No answer, nothing!  I will send one more ticket to see if they will stop ignoring this issue and respond.  
    It's a waste of time. They responded by telling me they know nothing about the prizes offered. End of gold buying and doing there events for me. Would also NOT recommend this game to my friends.
    At least you got a response.  I sent in a Support ticket on Monday and I am still being ignored.  What use to be a nice escape and fun game has turned out to be a depressing and frustrating game. Oh well, it is what it is!!  :/  
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    I got a reply saying they are compensating us with

- 100 seaweed feed
    - 60 seaweed fertilizer
    - Reward of choice (with construction tokens in it)
    - 5 gold mystery boxes
    - 4 seaweed humus
    - Picnic decoration

I got these when I logged on this morning.

- 100 seaweed feed
    - 60 seaweed fertilizer
    - 5 gold mystery boxes
    - 4 seaweed humus
    - Picnic decoration

Lucky for you.  We are still being ignored in our coop from the tickets submitted on Monday.  
  • Mac56 (GB1) şöyle dedi:
    Bizi telafi ettiklerini söyleyen bir cevap aldım

- 100 yosun yemi
    - 60 yosun gübre
    - Seçimin ödülü (içinde inşaat tokenleri var)
    - 5 altın gizemli kutu
    - 4 yosun humusu
    - Piknik dekorasyonu

Bu sabah oturum açtığımda bunları aldım .
    Şanslısın. Kooperatifimizde pazartesi günü gönderilen biletlerden hala göz ardı ediliyoruz.  
  • Dagi (IN1)Dagi (IN1) IN1 Posts: 10
    One of our members received one prize from their support ticket and got an answer to this bug issue:  "because we were not online when the event ended, we did not get any prizes".  REALLY???  This event ends at 2 or 3 am PST.  That is the most ridiculous excuse I have ever heard!   :/
    I was in the game and also did not receive prizes for the village fair and the answer from the developers too. Therefore, I quit playing this scam. I play a little more than a month and I see one kidalovo with these prizes after all the events. This is not a game, and the divorce of players is simple.
  • MLady Lia (US1)MLady Lia (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    Congratulations, GGS... you've managed to turn a recreational activity into a job - and to make it even worse, it's a job for which we don't even get paid what we earn.

Our co-op, a group of folks who have grown to genuinely like one another as friends, is drifting apart. Some of us are playing other games elsewhere. Some of us log in long enough to check in on friends, quickly play whatever catches our eye - harvest, plant, upgrade, build - and log out. No more competition. No more events. No more gold buying. No more fun. Just a whole lotta 'meh'.

Good job!
  • furby (US1)furby (US1) US1 Posts: 24

- 100 seaweed feed
    - 60 seaweed fertilizer
    - 5 gold mystery boxes
    - 4 seaweed humus
    - Picnic decoration

this is pathetic. they did not give us what we earn and end up give us 'peanuts' They should give us back FULL  rewards plus some compensation.....
    AND the pop up every click issue too... no compensation at all.....
    BADgame bad management..
  • amazingrose7 (GB1)amazingrose7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 436
    edited 11.11.2019
    There are no rewards listed on mine,neither personal or coop.
    Post edited by WiseWing (FormerMod) on
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    same here
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    same here also
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Yep here too :(
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I can't get to the search page... of course, it's the weekend.. they'll check on it "when they get back in the office".  There... now no one needs to worry! 
  • EllaC (GB1)EllaC (GB1) GB1 Posts: 35
    No rewards listed, no rewards being given.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Refreshing the game once or twice should bring up the list of challenges, but I see no prizes other than the support prizes
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    No rewards here either. If there are no rewards to be had, I will just skip this event. I don't like it much anymore anyways. No more personal rewards. I guess there are no co-op awards now either...

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    challenges finally appeared, but we can only assume it won't work right if you try a challenge... no thanks!
  • all the reduced time earnt in the last event wasted, need those construction tokens .
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    As usual the weekend is screwed up...thanks GGS
    Ahhhhhh GGS - stop it with all the darn *&% glitches.  VF is stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BlueMoon (HU1)BlueMoon (HU1) HU1 Posts: 34
    No rewards listed...

All of us have not received rewards, but we have more than 1 million points...

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    not getting any personal rewards at all, oh well another event this week i will skip.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    same on IN1 server
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Its probably "Intended" as was the confusion with the CHWE and FL last time 
  • Eeme01 (SKN1)Eeme01 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 37
    Same problem here. GGS, why you start these happenings since nothing works? Could you please consider to keep one month holiday of all happenings and then try to fix these?
  • Same problem on Au server
  • surely ggs have  a computer programmer/fixer upper on at weekends for emergencies
  • suus2005 (NL1)suus2005 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 80
    same on NL server, nothing is working properly.

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Why on earth do they start major events like FL and VF in the week-end when they allegedly have noone at the office that can jump in and correct broken parts ?

GGS needs to give us some answers and service now. 

• Whew, thought it was just me.  Ugh, another fail  :/
  • Taji (US1)Taji (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    Yep, must be the weekend- Village Fair is broken & nobody to fix it...
    @WascallyWabbit, has this been reported? 
    Is there any chance it might be fixed before Monday? (I know, I'm dreaming & not even on the dream farm...)
Sign In to comment.