Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farmers League

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 08.11.2019
    Any here remember a bug that gave us an advantage? hmm would think that happens too ?
    @Summer (SKN1)  Yes, I remember a bug that gave us a HUGE advantage. Do you remember the video ads that they tried to make work for months but never could get fixed? Some players (including your truly) watched the ads and were given much more gold than we should have received!  :D  Of course, that was one they fixed right away.  ;) But for a while, I was raking in over 2000 gold a day!  :)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 08.11.2019
    Any here remember a bug that gave us an advantage? hmm would think that happens too ?
    @Summer (SKN1)  Yes, I remember a bug that gave us a HUGE advantage. Do you remember the video ads that they tried to make work for months but never could get fixed? Some players (including your truly) watched the ads and were given much more gold than we should have received!  :D  Of course, that was one they fixed right away.  ;) But for a while, I was raking in over 2000 gold a day!  :)
    Oh yeah, I remember that one @farmerjohn 22 (US1) because they trialed video ads for some and not others. I was one that didn't get them at all. Hearing others get gold every day while I was excluded was a sore spot for me. It was around the time I stopped buying gold from these inept people. 

@Summer (SKN1) There was one bug that favored players: the Christmas event a few years ago, people were getting huge dollars for selling stuff they donated. But when GGS discovered their error, they blocked the players who profited through no fault of their own. GGS logic!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Oh yeah, I remember that one @farmerjohn 22 (US1) because they trialed video ads for some and not others. I was one that didn't get them at all. Hearing others get gold every day while I was excluded was a sore spot for me. It was around the time I stopped buying gold from these inept people. 

@Summer (SKN1) There was one bug that favored players: the Christmas event a few years ago, people were getting huge dollars for selling stuff they donated. But when GGS discovered their error, they blocked the players who profited through no fault of their own. GGS logic!
    Same thing happened when the honey cream paid out huge amounts of money. Players were blocked, and money was taken away from players who hadn't even made honey cream. Excellent customer service, right?
  • hmm  ...
    the minute a bug works in player favour
    ggs will come onto your farm, take the cash and gold from your account
    and then ban you from the game  .... 

happy farming all  : )
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    As I thought I remembered, there have been bugs giving players an advantage they shouldn´t have.

Funny maybe how fast they mananged to fix them :wink: hmm and punish the players. Wonder how they explain that.

Did they give an explanation?
  • it also means some players would have an extra gold medal not deserve and some players are ripped off again, as in some cases the placing would have changed
    it also means some players would have an extra gold medal not deserve and some players are ripped off again, as in some cases the placing would have changed
    Very true Byron Longford (AU1) FL is ruined for the players second time around. Could have been avoided had the programmers + GGS done their homework. Waited till the date the clock changed to wintertime before starting it. Trust they know their own program and what happens when clocks are set back 1 hour. If not.... well that would scare me.

• about as scarey as ggs not having a calendar ...

; )
  • tomtom (IN1)tomtom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 15
    At least a warning should have come then from GGS that on one day 2 medals where paid out, and the final diamonds reward for "finishing" the coop HWE event should have been donated. I have bought extra coop booster and personal booster in a final race for the Farmers League medals. I didn't needed it for the coop HWE. Only an excuse for the confusion is totally not acceptable here. Just be honest. GGS also noticed it just now that  something went wrong due to the time switch 2 weeks ago.
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    So, first GGS ripped me off my 72 hours booster which was my price for WWC, yeaah there was compensation for all (except for me)..so I started the CC with a huge disadvantage toward other players which get their half time booster and a compesation booster above that, for me not a slighty chance to gain a gold, silver or bronze medal...After that whe had the European time difference which gave this players double medals! and for me nothing because of my 9th ranking in BC... And now I was ranked for Gold medal and didn't get it because of the time difference 2 weeks ago!! I just missed 1 Golden medal to became loyal pet friend AND had a season pass for the BC, so after all I missed at least 4000 diamonds and 2 golden coffins! 

Does GGS thinks I am ever gonna buy a season pass again? Don't think so!

When you tell players not the send in a ticket for this, you don't respect your Gold Buying, and active, players and punish them for mistakes YOU made!!

NEXT MONTH MY SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE OFF!!!!

The only sound GGS hears is money..you won't hear my coins anymore!!! 

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 09.11.2019
    where is FL? No sign of it yet and been 2 hours since last finished.  I hope it's broken, beyond repair.  I wish they would start the next event tho
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    I would be very happy if the FL was broken but no such luck I bet.  Same as I wish those creepy people would get off my contracts.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    I think the timer's confusion comes from the confusion at the top GGS Management
    edited 09.11.2019
    I know I will go check the calendar and see what is suppose to be happening
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Can't get into Village Fair to get points for the Farmer's League!
    New FL started now, but I say "no thank you" am not participating (read buy season pass) in this one, no. The only thing interesting to see is what will GGS ruin for the players this time.

Cheers :wink:

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    The current FL is tallying the points but it does not show the hard work rewards nor the ranking prizes.

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    are you getting any of the hard work rewards because we are not. 
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    same here
  • same here as wel
    Oh my, didn´t take long to get the answer to that. Not sure whether to laugh or cry. Village Fair, first event out, rewards are missing! hmmm and nobody at the office before Monday (?) hmm.

No I am not and no one in my coop is either getting the FL hardwork rewards.  :'(:'(  Since this is Saturday, I doubt we will see anything change until the Team comes in Monday....I sure hope they give generous compensation for the flub ups!   :o:p
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    Same here, no awards given.
    edited 09.11.2019
    the post does not mention if we will ever be given the co op hard work rewards or final rewards, only the support rewards.  What is the use of doing this event?  How many events can they stuff up in a row?  BTW VF was working fine, BEFORE they FIXED by changing individual rewards to co op hard work rewards. 

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT.........AHHHHHHH
    Oh yes, Byron, I totally get your frustration!  I just hope the Team does not need to restart the VF because then there will a massive waste of seaweed resources.  This will make me very sad!  :'(:'(:'(  I doubt very much that even if they do give a compensation, it will not be enough to cover my losses. ~sigh~
  • But what are you getting now from the seaweed used.  There are 0 rewards given.... LOOK not even final rewards are there.  Your seaweed has already been wasted, sorry to say.
    edited 09.11.2019
    Another problem with this FL, the grouping is ALL wrong.  I finished 49th last FL and now with all the top players.  Looks like the went back to grouping as of last VF occurrence.
    But what are you getting now from the seaweed used.  There are 0 rewards given.... LOOK not even final rewards are there.  Your seaweed has already been wasted, sorry to say.
    I am getting points so that the Team will know how many rewards to give, since the rewards are based on points.  But if it gets started all over, the points go to zero and all my work in gaining the point are for naught.
    edited 10.11.2019
    I would not hold your breathe waiting for the rewards, nothing has been said that they will be given.  Not the 1st time rewards earned and not given.  Only thing they have said is you will get the support rewards no mention of any other.  But they did say they will not fix the problem whilst it is running

What is more likely to happen, is they will give everyone a crappy sorry package.

They are not likely to go thru every co op on every server and give out the rewards to every player.  (I hope I am wrong)
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
Sign In to comment.