Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farmers League

Comments

• bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    There are 9 people in my group. There are over 28, 000 people on the US server.

You would think GGS could manage NOT to put people from the same coop into a group. 

I have 4 people from my coop - OUT OF NINE - in my group.

Took the fun away from this event. I like the competition. I do not like competing against coop mates.
    that happens to me all the time .so i decided i am doing as little as possible in the championship it is not worth the cost
  • Jose151 (US1)Jose151 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    ~ equals more or less, far ranging, and in the case of GGS its always MORE, not less
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Why have the Farmers League scores stopped adding?    There is still a full day to go before the event ends.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    because the time has not added up right sense CHW started. they said a tech looked and the CHW will end before the farmers league. but now i am really confused.so is the CHW actually have way less then 24 hours or does it have more then 24hours? and if so then are we just going to get the place we are in now? i think they messed something up when they tried to fix the time to make the CHW end before it.
  • FuzzyBear (FormerMod)FuzzyBear (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 131
    edited 08.11.2019
    Why have the Farmers League scores stopped adding?    There is still a full day to go before the event ends.
    The FL always stops counting points after the medals are awarded on the last day of each event.  For instance, since the next batch of medals won't be awarded until tomorrow night1 (after the current CHWE has ended), it doesn't matter how many more points you earn in the FL now, so it doesn't make any since for the server to continue to track those points. Your points will still continue to accrue (and matter) in the CHWE itself, though.

1 Or at least they would if the FL wasn't ending sometime Saturday morning.

The timer does seem to be a little confused though, probably because of the Daylight Savings Time change and the time jumping back an hour during the event.
    Post edited by FuzzyBear (FormerMod) on
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    FuzzyBear said:
    The FL always stops counting points after the medals are awarded on the last day of each event1.  For instance, since the next batch of medals won't be awarded until tomorrow night (after the current CHWE has ended), it doesn't matter how many more points you earn in the FL now, so it doesn't make any since for the server to continue to track those points. Your points will still continue to accrue (and matter) in the CHWE itself, though.
    except the CHW says there is still more then 24hours left
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    edited 08.11.2019
    FuzzyBear said:
    The FL always stops counting points after the medals are awarded on the last day of each event1.  For instance, since the next batch of medals won't be awarded until tomorrow night (after the current CHWE has ended), it doesn't matter how many more points you earn in the FL now, so it doesn't make any since for the server to continue to track those points. Your points will still continue to accrue (and matter) in the CHWE itself, though.
    So when does the CHWE end it says -1 day still to go which is exactly what the FL says and normally if it was hours to go it would state how many hours are left xxxx
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Yeah , The time swap awarded an extra medal

We currently have 42 medals awarded, So the FL is pretty much over

Its been designed for 42 medals :)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Sheesh, I finally have time to play the event and move up in the CHWE and FL, but the FL stopped early...
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    GGS - bad planning!  :p
  • Maybe it is they who need the calendar, as well as us   :D
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    edited 08.11.2019
    FuzzyBear said:
    except the CHW says there is still more then 24hours left
    Same here, it shows ~1 day yet which means more than 24 hours left.   So how much time do we actually have??  Its bad enough to be constantly out into groups with people that are 100's (HUNDREDS) of levels above me, making it so I haven't got a chance at a gold medal, or silver or bronze for that matter and now to not know how many hours are left is frustrating,

Post edited by BigSparty (US1) on
  • furby (US1)furby (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    not going to fix it  AGAIN??
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Maybe it is they who need the calendar, as well as us   :D
    No Byron. We are the ones who needed to point them at GGS at the bugs,errors and everything else. They are mostly busy enough to search for the C-C countdown timer,wich somebody there left it laying in a dark corner at friday afternoon. Afterall those who own the game are not making mistakes or erros.Only the players make then. And the players always need to prove that they are right,need screenshots etc. And with numbers wich show that the players is right does not mean the player gets the right on his side from GGS. Just like politics,they never listen to the man on the street or in this case never listen to the player on the forum. And the feedback they ask for,they print it out and whipe their behinds with that feedback paper
    Both the CHWE and the Farmer's League are showing the same time now.  just under 24 hours AND that means there would have been time for another medal.  But because the FL stopped recording points.... we get nothing!!
  • nana999 (INT1)nana999 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 6
    HI
    our score in ranking of FL is freez ! 
    my score in HWE is about 6 mil but it shows 4 mil !!!
    what should i do ???
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Hi there
    Please be aware that the counting in the FL is NOT following the results from the CHWE. FL is standing still.
    weekend no one around to fix. friday still no one around??  They do not deserve to get paid

• Hi Everyone,

The FL is not broken, please see the latest announcement:

Announcement - Confusion about FL & CHWE

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    edited 08.11.2019
    Hi Everyone,

So countdown timers are now meaningless ?? 

And what is then the point of the FL continuing to countdown for another 24hrs ? whats its purpose ??
  • Hi Everyone,

So countdown timers are now meaningless ?? 

And what is then the point of the FL continuing to countdown for another 24hrs ? whats its purpose ??
    @darren24 (GB1) It would have been correct when it was set up, it just got messed up when the clocks went back & it gave out double medals. It has to continue the countdown, so that the final rewards can be given.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    edited 08.11.2019

Why were we not advised about this from the start ? ! It totally screwed up plans and ruined the event for us. Mindreaders we are not.

Both the CHWE and the Farmer's League are showing the same time now.  just under 24 hours AND that means there would have been time for another medal.  But because the FL stopped recording points.... we get nothing!!
    who cares about the timer? we just want our prize.Medals and diamonds. sometimes when we want to report some error better be short and to the point.  THE FARMERS LEAGUE POINT IS BROKEN!!! simple right?

• 1lenci (INT1)1lenci (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    in farmers league my true result is not recorded. What can I do?

@ 1lenci (INT1) scroll up a little and read Wascally Wabbits post at 12:02 :wink:

Cheers :smile:

Hi Everyone,

The above announcement might have meant something but the timers were inconsistent for days then late yesterday they suddenly both were in synch and both showed OVER 24 hours to go for the CHWE event and FL.  If it gave out 2 medals instead of one due to the time change, that right there is a mistake and since the clocks were off even after that, it renders the whole thing a mess.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    We have daylight saving every year...how can this be a problem for Europes biggest gamingsite/owners? - and how come that you in all your sales/investor material tells another story, than what's really going on here.?

(redeye.se delivers those repports for all to see, if you sign up there.)

And WHY don't you inform us ingame? -- many many players doesn't read here. either because they can't find their way around here, or because they don't know the language? Is it because, then people keep on playing for this last medal they have no chance of winning?

Everytime your DAU/MAU has been decreasing - we get an ingame error, causing people 'gold - (which you rarely return- also most these errors happens on weekends, 'so nothing to do till next week)

How can a billion dollar company get away with NOT having support or someone on duty for the weekend..?

How come that everytime 'this' happens - your same investor repport shows great increase in goldspending. ?
    So errors and loss of members increases Goldsales/use?...I don't think so..- but maybe in some other dreamworld you have created?
    How come the errors (and thereby Goldsales) increases everytime it's time to close a quarter and you're preparing next investorreport? 

So many questions and so few answers..
    GGS/Stillfront - you really squeeze the lemon one too many times- and everytime it gets even more sour to suck at!

didah
    edited 08.11.2019
    they don't caredidah (SKN1) said:
    We have daylight saving every year...how can this be a problem for Europes biggest gamingsite/owners? - and how come that you in all your sales/investor material tells another story, than what's really going on here.?

(redeye.se delivers those repports for all to see, if you sign up there.)

And WHY don't you inform us ingame? -- many many players doesn't read here. either because they can't find their way around here, or because they don't know the language? Is it because, then people keep on playing for this last medal they have no chance of winning?

Everytime your DAU/MAU has been decreasing - we get an ingame error, causing people 'gold - (which you rarely return- also most these errors happens on weekends, 'so nothing to do till next week)

How can a billion dollar company get away with NOT having support or someone on duty for the weekend..?

How come that everytime 'this' happens - your same investor repport shows great increase in goldspending. ?
    So errors and loss of members increases Goldsales/use?...I don't think so..- but maybe in some other dreamworld you have created?
    How come the errors (and thereby Goldsales) increases everytime it's time to close a quarter and you're preparing next investorreport? 

So many questions and so few answers..
    GGS/Stillfront - you really squeeze the lemon one too many times- and everytime it gets even more sour to suck at!

didah
    yes. How about an error that give us gold every click. LOL
  • nana999 (INT1)nana999 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 6
    WHY never bugs do good thing in our side ???!!!
    for example why never bugs increase our gold or give us time reduction by mistake ??!!! :P 
    why all time bugs are oposite of our benefit ???
    I,m really wonder about that :DDD
    nana999 (INT1)  Interesting thought.

Any here remember a bug that gave us an advantage? hmm would think that happens too ?

Cheers

Sign In to comment.