Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 29th - New Graphics, A Duck Community & More! - Discussion

Comments

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Before the update.....Viking builds defaulted to the temp farm build slot first, and the global build slot second.  Now the opposite occurs.  This is not good.
  • Before the update.....Viking builds defaulted to the temp farm build slot first, and the global build slot second.  Now the opposite occurs.  This is not good.

It just looks like that. They swapped the top and bottom construction slots on the Viking Farm so that Viking Farm Construction Slot is on the top, and the Universal Construction Slot is on the bottom.  The slots themselves still work like they did before the patch.
    I had both slots freeFuzzyBear said:
    Before the update.....Viking builds defaulted to the temp farm build slot first, and the global build slot second.  Now the opposite occurs.  This is not good.

It just looks like that. They swapped the top and bottom construction slots on the Viking Farm so that Viking Farm Construction Slot is on the top, and the Universal Construction Slot is on the bottom.  The slots themselves still work like they did before the patch.
    I had both slots open.  I started a build on the Viking Farm.  It defaulted to the global slot.  This did not use to happen.  Toward the middle and end of the temp farms you do not always need both on the temp farm, so it was nice that it used to default to the temp slot.

• Mine still does, I just tested it.  It's just that the Temp slot is on the top now, instead of the bottom.

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    The best change is definetely the booster rewards starting upon log in :)

it will be nice, i can foresee this already :D
  • I'm wondering what they will add to the flower farm, a community apiary maybe? or they might be adding a copious apiary before that :smiley:
    The swift seeder just took my gold again.  It should not because of the gold lock feature in settings.  But if you press it immediately after the turbo harvester, it will take your gold.  It took about 5,000 from me just now.
  • The swift seeder just took my gold again.  It should not because of the gold lock feature in settings.  But if you press it immediately after the turbo harvester, it will take your gold.  It took about 5,000 from me just now.
    @gavinfarms (US1) We have already had that tested & the techie elf said that the gold lock was triggered, even if he managed to click the SS button before it turned blue.  Do you know what the item was that was bought with gold? Because it is possible that it is that item that is not triggering the lock & we can test that if you know what was bought.
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    Please, one tab for storage and market, and contracts as before with out XP:s and horse shoes, 2 days I have throw away contracts which are totally rubbish. Keep those stupid faces if you like, but can you PLEASE fix this.
    The swift seeder just took my gold again.  It should not because of the gold lock feature in settings.  But if you press it immediately after the turbo harvester, it will take your gold.  It took about 5,000 from me just now.
    @gavinfarms (US1) We have already had that tested & the techie elf said that the gold lock was triggered, even if he managed to click the SS button before it turned blue.  Do you know what the item was that was bought with gold? Because it is possible that it is that item that is not triggering the lock & we can test that if you know what was bought.
    I was able to deduce that it was just over 11,000 gold.  I was out of Olives and it was restarting the Distillery to make a full load of Olive Oil and buying the Olives.  It was happening in the quick moment, before the button turns blue.
  • The swift seeder just took my gold again.  It should not because of the gold lock feature in settings.  But if you press it immediately after the turbo harvester, it will take your gold.  It took about 5,000 from me just now.
    I was able to deduce that it was just over 11,000 gold.  I was out of Olives and it was restarting the Distillery to make a full load of Olive Oil and buying the Olives.  It was happening in the quick moment, before the button turns blue.
    i have to say i think that that has happened to me before, it was probably olive oil but there's a tiny chance is was lavender or jasmine essense.

also it might be something to do with the "mills" of the farms because it's happened to me with pig feed as well.
    Do I get my 11,000 back?
  • if you're asking me well, maybe if you contact support they might give it back to you but i'm not sure.
  • Rondas Farm (US1)Rondas Farm (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    edited 06.11.2019
    Not sure WHERE to post this, or who to ask... Right now I can't do anything in the farm, not even use the support button. I click on items ans they dob't work. Stuck in limbo.

This game worked excellent for me UNTIL I  late last month (during the mid week of the 4th week of dream world was the timing) when I joined in on a league event and won an award for most active member in that event. Then, the next day(or less than 24 hrs) all of a sudden everything slowed down to the extreme. I tried the usual, clearing cache, reducing graphics quality, stopping animations, etc. Nothing works, it's all been super slow and frustrating and hadn't worked right since then. 

Did I step on someone's toes or what? I haven't bothered with any league events since them, everything was way too slow to accomplish much I rarely even try to do daily missions because it's too slow to place decently/ Now it doesn't work at all.

Any advice? I already tried contacting support. The message said they are AWARE of the situation and are working on it? So I waited as patiently as I could, and waited, and waited....But it's been over a week now and things are even worse than before, now I can't play at all. What's up with this???

Also, yesterday when I tried to buy gold in the dream world venue, none of the links worked.  But now that issue is trumped with the issue of not being able to play at all! Is this common? I hope not. I'm dying of cancer and wanted a nice distraction and enjoyable thing to look forward to when I wake up. This game was that and was fun until all this nonsense began...Ugh. Should I look for a different game? Is there another farm game hosted on their site? I don'r want tp download stuff to my devices. Thanks for any advice. Ronda

[See PM | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    what was in today's update?
  • gavinfarms (US1) said:
    @gavinfarms (US1) The techie has tested Olives & they do trigger the gold lock, so please do submit a ticket.
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Does the duck communirty hold just the regular duck ponds or can it also hold the dandy duck ponds as well?
    Does anyone have this answer yet?
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    it does both just like the cow
  • it will also hold viking
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    I'd like to know why goat sheds, donkey stables and duck ponds have no skins?  I would like to get some duck coops from my runes from the viking farm but i hate the snow covered graphics and i don't see any skins for them.  With all the other pointless graphics (markets) why not make useful skins?
    I can't make cookies.  As you can see there are plenty of cherries in the storage of the bakery, but it isn't recognizing them for the cookies.

Please fix this. I just did the final upgrade on my bakery so not sure if the problem is the upgrade or the fix, but I need to make cookies.
    I think its the almonds not cherries causing the problem.  But it looks like there are plenty of almonds.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I have skins for the goats and ducks. There is another goat stable skin that looks like a jeep and a tree.

edited 12.11.2019
    I have skins for the goats and ducks. There is another goat stable skin that looks like a jeep and a tree.

The goat one isn't bad but not too sure about that duck one.  Where did you get them and are they still available?  I kind of wanted the viking duck coop as its smaller but i don't like the snow.  The duck one you show looks big.  i won't get the viking duck coop if i can't find a skin for it.
  • There is another small duck coop that doesn't have snow on it,look harder in the trader building, I am sure there is.
  • Sorry,just checked ,they both have snow on them!
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Those covers are both from the Free Range set.
    I got both from those Favorite Offer things at the top of the screen. I'm afraid I don't remember what they cost, though.
    Ok thanks for the info. :)
    Is there info on what happens tonight regard temp farms?  A new one?
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 14.11.2019
    It would be really nice if you could purchase skins with the rune stones.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 14.11.2019
    @gavinfarms (US1)  Just go look at the calendar, the answer is there.  Oh wait, no it's not.
Sign In to comment.