Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• I can not log into my farm account. Keep getting "the connection server was interrupted" "please try to reconnect"
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Me too :(
  • Raponsie (INT1)Raponsie (INT1) INT1 Posts: 13
    I was on the Dream Farm when it went down as well, INT too
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    any chance we'll get money back on our boosters?
  • Same here...
  • Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 07.11.2019
    GAME JUST WENT OUT. Disconnected it says

No warning

20 minutes nothing. I bet out till 10am USA  time.

so much for all my night crops
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    int1server is down
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    And here:-(((
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I have down for maintenance now 
  • Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 07.11.2019

NOW SAYS WORKING ON IT/GAME

50 minutes and counting.

Post edited by Michaelmn569 (US1) on
    JUst received msg ..Game is currently undergoing Maintenance....Just as I was going to get bonus point on Rutabago.....BUGGER   Thanks NOT.. No warning????????????
  • just got the maintenance screen. 
  • furby (US1)furby (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    JUst received msg ..Game is currently undergoing Maintenance....Just as I was going to get bonus point on Rutabago.....BUGGER   Thanks NOT.. No warning????????????
    Game is broken, so they have to go into maintenance mode.
  • Hacktred (AU1)Hacktred (AU1) AU1 Posts: 34
    GGS have done it again, They tells us nothing and expect us to do nothing. What a joke. Where are the moderators with info???????????
    GGS have done it again, They tells us nothing and expect us to do nothing. What a joke. Where are the moderators with info???????????
    Yes not happy nr changeover on CHWE & was going for BP .. No Warning AMATEURS .. Why do I bother ..They are doing maintenance WELL DONE GGS NOT
    Yesterday I couldn't  get on Dream Farm  NOW THIS  I am NOT happy:-((((((((
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    NL is down too

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I'm supposed to have harvested my seal ponds now but I can't because of the maintenance issue. It's disappointing when this happens without notice and it's very disruptive for some events such as the cooperative hard worker event.
    35 minutes without a word except game is down for maintenance. Where are the moderators??????
  • 45 MINUTES AND COUNTING.
  • ITS BACK NOW
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Finally have just now been able to log back on
    INT is back up again

Didn't get bp for Rutabaga & lost nrly an hour on CHWE 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Didn't get bp for Rutabaga & lost nrly an hour on CHWE 
    :( It's disappointing having issues like those.
    So what would we all like for compensation this time round? Something other than a deco would be great!
    A little seaweed and wheel tokens?

Looks like your wish was granted :))
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    Can someone from GGS PLEASE tell me if the lag to this game is going to be a permanent part of the game experience!!!???!!!  It has been somewhat tolerable for a while now, but last night I had to just shut it off, it was so BAD!!!  This makes for a most UNenjoyable gaming experience, and I really DO love this game..........I really DO buy gold on a pretty regular basis, but I won't be buying much in the future because of the LAG!!!  who wants to spend good money to TRY to play a game that is absolutely morbidly UNenjoyable because of the LAG!!!  I have cleared browsing history, I have "control F5'd"  I have turned off animations, use low graphics and have reloaded over and over and over AND OVER AGAIN!!!!  It is extremely difficult to play a TIME CONTINGENT game when you click something and it sits there for 2 or 3 minutes BEFORE it acknowledges your click!!!!  The harvested products sit there and then slowly and jerkily float off the screen in the middle of your continuing harvest and it just goes on and on............ughhhhh..........Is this falling on deaf ears?  or will anything EVER......EVER be done about it? 
Sign In to comment.