Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farmers League

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    alkaako uusi FL tänään?

will the new FL start today?

We have no idea Meillä ei ole aavistustakaan
    I kinda doubt it.. Be tough to start the FL *during* a CC, they'll probably have to wait until the CC is over at this point.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

Farmer League is not important anymore, it had to be used to push the coop events to the next level, back to back, they will be so even in the absence of underlying  events like WWC and FL

We witnessed again the incompetence with the WWC ending just 1 hour before the end of HWE so that no one got the WWC points for their ranking in  HWE

WWC was the first such underlying event which was used to increase the frequency of CC and HWE, now Farmer league is the second, smoke in the mirrors

This is the new game 

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Its been that way for the last year or two. Lies disguised as "new and exciting events to make the game more dynamic". The VF was supposed to reduce CC frequency and its hardly ever on.....its just one CC after another and thats the lie thats really bugging me.

Its getting to a point where i'd rather get scammed or catfished in an online relationship, at least they compliment you and make you feel good before you get screwed over. Who knows, if GGS told me I looked great and my thinning hair made me look like Jason Statham i'd play their CC's with a smile.....not likely! lol

Adding to that, the contents of the new Farmers League boxes are woeful.......10,000 seashells from a gold/yellow box? Really????
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    edited 27.09.2019
    Quick question. When the event restarts is it normal to begin back as Gardener and not where you were when the previous event ended? Or it this a glitch? Thanks in advance if anyone knows the answer to this. :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Quick question. When the event restarts is it normal to begin back as Gardener and not where you were when the previous event ended? Or it this a glitch? Thanks in advance if anyone knows the answer to this. :)
    The event resets each time, so we all start over from the beginning.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Guess the newness is worn off the Farmers League. Division I am in 9 players-9 Zeroes
    Guess the newness is worn off the Farmers League. Division I am in 9 players-9 Zeroes
    I noticed the same thing, Drifter. I'm doing very little myself because too much stuff is going on. And I don't put a lot of effort into events as it is. Just farming normally should net everyone a few diamonds, and I can wait until I have enough for an upgrade. :)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Yeah it seems to be the same boring rotation........silo event CC silo event CC silo event CC silo event CC, maybe a rare VF mixed in there at some stage. If GGS had their way the FL rotation would be as follows:

CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC.....and yes u guessed it, another CC!
  • TXGma (US1)TXGma (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    One thing i have always hated about this game is they add stuff and never tell you how to play it. Where does it tell you how to play it ? is it just for the fishing funnel ?
    I have been looking for instructions on the Village Fair and can't find any. Like other events in Farmer's League, uksharon mentions the same thing...where do we find tutorials so we can understand these event? Trying to train a coop but have always found Forum difficult to use, too embedded and search doesn't get results needed. Please help.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 10.10.2019
    One thing i have always hated about this game is they add stuff and never tell you how to play it. Where does it tell you how to play it ? is it just for the fishing funnel ?
    I have been looking for instructions on the Village Fair and can't find any. Like other events in Farmer's League, uksharon mentions the same thing...where do we find tutorials so we can understand these event? Trying to train a coop but have always found Forum difficult to use, too embedded and search doesn't get results needed. Please help.
    Check here for information on the V.F.
     https://crazybigfarm.net/events/village_fair/village_fair.htm

*site link update
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    How do you do the matching of groups in Farmers League ? It must be some kind of a totally random setup.
    In the group for the VF this time, there is a level 35 player matched to a llevel 800++ player. The name of the game is Village Fair ? In danish Fair means Okay / Right 
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    Farmers League is a mess! Seriously not one gold so far...and I am up against players who are 100-400 lvls higher than me every new rotation and the highest ranking coops. I have a lvl 15 in my coop who is up against a lvl 430..like she stands a chance.
    edited 17.10.2019
    When we were grouped the way we were when the FL was first introduced, we all stood a fair chance of getting a gold medal. (until we were denied compensation for problems caused by the numerous HWE malfunctions.) But now, it's impossible when pitted against players at mega levels. That's rubbing salt into the wound after the most recent snafus. 

Please consider removing the gold medal requirement to get our earned rewards if you're going to continue grouping us as you are now. Otherwise, there isn't much point to the event.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    When we were grouped the way we were when the FL was first introduced, we all stood a fair chance of getting a gold medal. (until we were denied compensation for problems caused by the numerous HWE malfunctions.) But now, it's impossible when pitted against players at mega levels. That's rubbing salt into the wound after the most recent snafus. 

Please consider removing the gold medal requirement to get our earned rewards if you're going to continue grouping us as you are now. Otherwise, there isn't much point to the event.
    Agree 100%
    After being denied a chance at a Gold medal from the HWE mess-up, with the current groupings I have no other chance at Gold due to start times and my time zone (and the fact that I have to go to work LOL). Just makes me not bother with Farmers League or the related FL events.

Agree 100%
    After being denied a chance at a Gold medal from the HWE mess-up, with the current groupings I have no other chance at Gold due to start times and my time zone (and the fact that I have to go to work LOL). Just makes me not bother with Farmers League or the related FL events.
    exactly!
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    When do we get a new event in FF so you dont have to run HWE/CHWE so often ???
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    I guess, Pleasure Park could possibly get added to FL :)

Im confident a lot of players would not like that

But i'm also sure, couple players would like that :D
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 21.10.2019
    shorten Gold fish rescue, it is too long anyway, 4 day version golden week are other possibilities also more VF and FHWE these only come once during FL.   even tho VF has been totally ruined at least it is variation.
    Goldfish rescue is a dud -- I hope they don't add it.  At least we have FHWE, although not so much fun since they moved the goldpost for the GML, and don't give us any warning.
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    edited 21.10.2019
    I guess, Pleasure Park could possibly get added to FL :)

Im confident a lot of players would not like that

But i'm also sure, couple players would like that :D
    OK when a lot of player won,t like that.GGS will add that PP to it. 
    Thanks for waking up the sleeping dog YOUR HIGHNESS.

Maybe a competition polishing shoes would be nice in that F-L aswell

In another topic Amber3 asked to go back to a more simple wayt of enjoying the game and not play annoying events because that F-L. The normal and coop HWE are already boaring enough. The same as the to often returning C-C. 
    I have a better idea. Why not run that F-L for 1 year. Could be interesting or not EXXY??  ;););)
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    I don't know if this has been asked before (I am not going to check 20 pages of comments), but was it so that if you are not a member of a coop your reputation doesn't count on the farmers league when the cc is ongoing? So one cannot take part on over 50% of the events if they are not on a coop I guess (CC, CHWE, VF)? Is that correct?
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    edited 26.10.2019
    Its been that way for the last year or two. Lies disguised as "new and exciting events to make the game more dynamic". The VF was supposed to reduce CC frequency and its hardly ever on.....its just one CC after another and thats the lie thats really bugging me.

Its getting to a point where i'd rather get scammed or catfished in an online relationship, at least they compliment you and make you feel good before you get screwed over. Who knows, if GGS told me I looked great and my thinning hair made me look like Jason Statham i'd play their CC's with a smile.....not likely! lol

Adding to that, the contents of the new Farmers League boxes are woeful.......10,000 seashells from a gold/yellow box? Really????
      Here's the real lie.  They show you the gold/yellow box and diamonds telling you that you are eligible for these, then when the event is done that gold box turns into an orange box!  LMAO
    Post edited by BigSparty (US1) on
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Thank you to ggs for sorting out our missing prizes that we didnt get at the end.  All co op players happy that  they finally got what they won.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    edited 28.10.2019
    Todays medals have just been done. Time is 1 hour before normal closing time , and I had the hope and opportunity to get the 3.place this evening. Now that off course is spoiled. Don´t GGS take into account that summertime ended in europe today ?? This game is becoming more and more hopeless.

The timer is still running though, saying that todays challenge is over in 23 minutes - LOL - a mission takes 30 minutes - thanks for the confusion and wasted time :-(((

I could not resist to take a look here at midnight. AND YES, the pay out of medals was going on again. Meaning that everyone have got their medals twice this evening - so now I am even more disappointed over the missing bronze 
    Post edited by mutterkjær (SKN1) on
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I just noticed the Farmers league says it has 2 days left, the CHWE says it has 3 days left.

Dose this me we will not get the ends of active league event rewards?
  • @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  no it means they made an error again  ;)
  • I just noticed the Farmers league says it has 2 days left, the CHWE says it has 3 days left.

Dose this me we will not get the ends of active league event rewards?
    The techies checked the time, and the CHWE is scheduled to end before the Farmer's League. Could have possible been a display error?  Guess we'll find out for sure in about 2 days.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Checked mine and they both say 2 days left.
  • @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) @FuzzyBear My CHWE timer has change now shows only ~2 days to go.
Sign In to comment.