Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You want a nice signature? It's Here!!

Comments

• thank you farmerjohn. I love it
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    Winter is almost here...brrrr..I was wondering if anyone could possibly make me a Winter Wonderland with snowy trees, snow falling, maybe a lake, type signature? Would be very appreciated. Thank you
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 05.11.2019
    Winter is almost here...brrrr..I was wondering if anyone could possibly make me a Winter Wonderland with snowy trees, snow falling, maybe a lake, type signature? Would be very appreciated. Thank you
    @RozZz (US1)   Hello, RozZz.  :)    Here's a winter scene and another a bit more Christmassy.  ;)

animated-winter-sport-smiley-image-0006
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1) Oh thank you very much! They are both great! I can use the Christmasy one in December!
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I think its time for a new signature again.

Surprise me again.  I like everything you come up with.

I will miss this one.  I might tuck it away till next year.

Thank you.

• yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    Goodnight @farmerjohn 22 (US1),

I would like a winter and Christmas signature.

With Santa Claus, his sleigh and reindeer Rudolph flying in the sky, while some snow falls....oh ... and a Christmas tree.  :)

Please, with my name and the words: ¡Feliz Navidad!

I let your imagination fly!  ;)

Thank you  <3
    I think its time for a new signature again.

Surprise me again.  I like everything you come up with.

I will miss this one.  I might tuck it away till next year.

Thank you.
    @rsny (US1) Here's a couple of winter ideas for you, my friend.  :)

edited 05.11.2019
    Thank you.   I like both.  
    Goodnight @farmerjohn 22 (US1),

I would like a winter and Christmas signature.

With Santa Claus, his sleigh and reindeer Rudolph flying in the sky, while some snow falls....oh ... and a Christmas tree.  :)

Please, with my name and the words: ¡Feliz Navidad!

I let your imagination fly!  ;)

Thank you  <3
    @yomismo1 (ES1) Hello, yomismo1.  ;)  Here are some ideas for you.  ¡Feliz Navidad!  <3

• yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    Good afternoon @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

It is a wonderful job!  :)

I love both signatures and of course, I will use them!  <3

Thank you and happy afternoon!  <3
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Hi @farmerjohn 22 (US1) , could someone please create a signature for me? As you can see by our co-op the name is based on a nursery rhyme so maybe something that fits in with that theme. Many Thanks.

edited 13.11.2019
    Hi @farmerjohn 22 (US1) , could someone please create a signature for me? As you can see by our co-op the name is based on a nursery rhyme so maybe something that fits in with that theme. Many Thanks.

@Fallen (INT1) Hello, Fallen.  :)  Here's what I came up with for you.  B)

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)That is simply stunning, I thank you very much.
  • @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  Oh thank you so much!  This is the one I chose but I love them both so I saved the other one two just in case I want to change them up.   :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Time for a new signature picture please.
     Would like a picture of a farm set up with a loaded camel of BF events with a broken back trying to crawl across the farm. My player name & FareWell tour some where in the picture.
     Thank you in advance for all the wonderful work! :)
    edited 03.12.2019
     Would like a picture of a farm set up with a loaded camel of BF events with a broken back trying to crawl across the farm. My player name & FareWell tour some where in the picture.
    @Data King (US1) Here you go, DK.  :)  Clever idea!  ;)

@Data King (US1) Here you go, DK.  :)  Clever idea!  ;)

Awesome job @farmerjohn 22 (US1) as you can tell from the request I'll be leaving the game over the next couple of years.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 04.12.2019
    Its up to you Data

But you know ,

This is like a supermarket , do you have to buy/partake in everything? :)

You buy/play the events you prefer, and screw the ones you dont like :D

PS: FarmerJohn whenever you have time, would it be possible to make me a new signature?

That have the most elements possible added into it? Trusting your creativity :)

Really any kind of elements ( Giving you a white card ) :D
    Thanks for the support @Exxy (INT1)
     I do not see any thing good or even reasonable changes coming to the game in up coming future that will make it more fun for all levels of farmers.
     The amount of stocked piled bugs still on so called "to be fixed" table have far out wieghed the events that actually work as they should. Between having to submit a request for items earned from almost every other event or so it seems and having certain events not being reset for a lot of servers. Giving a hudge advantage to some lucky players. Now I know it's not all luck and a lot of these player may spend real money to earn their spots/rankings. Totally up to the player as you have pointed out. Other than a lot of wonderful folks I have meet & got to know from the game, there is less and less fun to being just a farmer in this game any more.
    PS: FarmerJohn whenever you have time, would it be possible to make me a new signature?

That have the most elements possible added into it? Trusting your creativity :)

Really any kind of elements ( Giving you a white card ) :D
    @Exxy (INT1) Hello, Exxy.  Here's some ideas I came up with for you.  :)  I really like to try new things!  B)

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Thanks John :)

Youre great as usual!

My favorite is the white/golden tree :)

• buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    edited 06.12.2019
    Farmer John, you are definitely one of the Big Farm LEGENDS!  (Like Crazy BigFarm for all her great work and DataKing for all the help he gives people and Marywisc for being leader of the Brats.)

I've loved the signatures you've made for me but, once again, I'm in a new co-op.  I hope you won't mind making me another.  :))

Now I'm in Canned Heat co-op.  Could you use your excellent imagination and come up with a new signature for me?
    Many thanks in advance.  :D

P.S. --  MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    edited 06.12.2019
    Farmer John, you are definitely one of the Big Farm LEGENDS!  (Like Crazy BigFarm for all her great work and DataKing for all the help he gives people and Marywisc for being leader of the Brats.)

I've loved the signatures you've made for me but, once again, I'm in a new co-op.  I hope you won't mind making me another.  :))

Now I'm in Canned Heat co-op.  Could you use your excellent imagination and come up with a new signature for me?
    Many thanks in advance.  :D

P.S. --  MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    @buddy194 (US1) Thank you for the kind words, buddy.  o:)  Here's a couple ideas for you...

• buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Aggghhhhh!  These are both GREAT!

Thanks Farmer John, you're the best!
  • can i have a christmas signature please :)
    edited 07.12.2019
    can i have a christmas signature please :)
    @Letty.liongamez (GB1)  Why of course you can, Letty.  o:)   Wishing you a Merry Christmas.  <3

• Thank you FarmerJohn and a Merry Christmas too you :)
    Could I have a new Christmas signature please

rsny     Independent co-op

Thank You.
  • Orange (IN1)Orange (IN1) IN1 Posts: 8
    I want signature for my id. It includes flowers like carnation, hyacinth, lilies and some funny characters.
    edited 12.12.2019
    Could I have a new Christmas signature please

rsny     Independent co-op

Thank You.
    @rsny (US1)  Here's one for you, rsny.  Merry Christmas!  o:)

Sign In to comment.