Hot Deal Pop Up

Please,Please will you tell good game to stop with the large Hot Deal pop up i am sick of it popping up every 5 mins, it is annoying.....

Comments

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) Posts: 1,501US1
    My personal favorite is the Stunning Supplies deal that shows up for a "limited time" of 60 mins, but pops up every 60 minutes, and every time you log in...the exact same offer.  
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,226US1
    My personal favorite is the Stunning Supplies deal that shows up for a "limited time" of 60 mins, but pops up every 60 minutes, and every time you log in...the exact same offer.  
    Yup! LOL!

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Lia44 (US1)Lia44 (US1) Posts: 21US1
    Really? I was too stunned to notice! LOL
    ~Never pick a fight with anyone who buys cyber ink by the barrel and pixels by the ton.~
Sign In to comment.