Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

There was a revamped fishing area mooted for october, does anyone know what happened?

Do we know what happened to our revamped fishing area and accompanying upgrades due in October, just wondering ?

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    From what I can tell some of the pools were reset with lesser amounts, so forcing us to build them up again by emptying them out as often as possible.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    From what I can tell some of the pools were reset with lesser amounts, so forcing us to build them up again by emptying them out as often as possible.
    I also noticed the opposite: Some of the farther pools have increased amounts in them, meaning if you want to empty those pools, you either need to send boats out twice or add freezers and/or add the crew to increase fish time.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    and I haven't noticed either of those things   lol
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    and I haven't noticed either of those things   lol
    The amounts (per pool) haven't changed. I track them pretty closely. :)

The only thing they've "revamped" as far as I can see is adding the Mermaid Bay products to the Fishing Contracts, and added the special seeds (like Water Lily Seeds, Orchid Seeds, etc.) to the contracts.  The Deer Sea Fishing area itself hasn't changed.

(And frankly, I hope it doesn't). :)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    The idea was put in the trash never to be seen or thought of again!  (I hope)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    DSF Rework ... Time frame was said ... 2nd half of 2019.

A tractor event was supposed to come too ...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file