Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Beach Garden

What are all the possible ways to collect the beach garden? I have heard that it can be bought from a special offer and is a reward in the cooperative championships, but I have not been able to find it available in either way.

Comments

• What are all the possible ways to collect the beach garden? I have heard that it can be bought from a special offer and is a reward in the cooperative championships, but I have not been able to find it available in either way.

It's a CC masters league reward and is also sometimes available in favorite offers. Keep checking the picnic basket in your pop up notification area. 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    It's a CC masters league reward and is also sometimes available in favorite offers. Keep checking the picnic basket in your pop up notification area. 
    Ok thanks. What rank does your cooperative have to come in the masters league to get the beach garden?
  • I have seen it in pop up offers in the last 24hrs
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 02.11.2019
    gold league CC gets as reward as well, but not this time

beach garden offer there right NOW
    I have seen it in pop up offers in the last 24hrs
    gold league CC gets as reward as well, but not this time

beach garden offer there right NOW
    Thanks. I think I have a bug so I never get the offers because when I use an account on another server, I see the offer. But I never see it on my AU account ever.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    In the last CC it was one of the prizes for top 5 in gold league. Summery Mansion this time
    In the last CC it was one of the prizes for top 5 in gold league. Summery Mansion this time
    Thanks for the information. I think the Summery Country Manor is like two fancy houses combined so to me I prefer the beach garden house since the Country Manor is better and can be won in the Pleasure Park event. Though you have to be online every few hours to set up the stalls and set out the decorations on that farm very well.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 03.11.2019
    lol, you think you can win manor from PP, that is cute.   How rich are you?   @ninjahuman (AU1)   I know of only 1 person who tried @TMKC (IN1)   he may tell you how hard (impossible) that is.
    edited 03.11.2019
    lol, you think you can win manor from PP, that is cute.   How rich are you?   @ninjahuman (AU1)   I know of only 1 person who tried @TMKC (IN1)   he may tell you how hard (impossible) that is.
    I guess everyone forgot this ...

It's possible without gold but it will cost a few hundred million dollars from buying items to donate and you need to set up the decorations in a way to get as high gratitude value as possible. I was going to make a guide about it but I guess I forgot to and stopped playing for a while so I will probably do that soon. And that time my decoration valley was not set up as well as it is now, so it would be even easier. But I do not have as much free time and it is harder with not having a calendar anymore, so I guess it's only a good goal for when you can come online every three/four hours for a while to set up the stalls.

This is the highest points per second screenshot I can find. I thought I had one over 1.7m but I can't find it so I guess it was probably this one.

Here it is, though it is only about 5k points per second higher:

• wow well done
    wow well done
    Thanks. I will try to make a guide about it very soon. It still involves a lot of farm dollars and a lot of time for setting up stalls and coming on every few hours but it is doable without spending gold and losing sleep if the player can come on frequently at the right times.
  • It's a CC masters league reward and is also sometimes available in favorite offers. Keep checking the picnic basket in your pop up notification area. 
    Ok thanks. What rank does your cooperative have to come in the masters league to get the beach garden?
    You're welcome. Not sure. It just says top league reward. I'm guessing 1-5. 

It's in a favorite offer right now for 40,000 gold. 
    You're welcome. Not sure. It just says top league reward. I'm guessing 1-5. 

It's in a favorite offer right now for 40,000 gold. 
    Thanks. I did not see the offer because of the bug but maybe it sounds good to get it from that event sometime. Thanks again for the helpful information.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file