Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

GAME FARM

Hi Guys,

Thanks for such a fun entertaining game... LOVE IT!

How about adding a GAME FARM, with cattle, sheep etc. Have a "Restaurant" building where you can make Steaks, Tacos, Ribs or other meals etc... Then sell them or such...

That would be an awesome addition I think...

Thank again team...
Paul

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Hi Guys,

How about adding a GAME FARM, with cattle, sheep etc. Have a "Restaurant" building where you can make Steaks, Tacos, Ribs or other meals etc... Then sell them or such...

Thank again team...
    Paul
    @Player099032000 (US1)   Welcome to the game and to our forum. :)  Since you're new here, you wouldn't know that we used to have a restaurant on our Gourmet farm, but it was replaced with the Bakery. We do have the Mermaid Bay restaurant on the Flower farm that uses fish caught by our boats. But I'm afraid you won't be seeing steaks, tacos, ribs, etc. because the company said a long time ago that there won't be animal meat products in the game. We were told this during the Great Bacon Debate of 2014.  :D 
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    and we still haven't found out what actually happens to our pigs after we sell them   lol
  • Not sure where to post this? Only my second post on forum.

I loved this game but now have awful game lag and dozens of popups all the time. When I began playing, I spent $10-20 to start with. I'd planned on spending much more, once I knew a bit more about the game. But there's no way I'll spend money on a game with this amount of lag and popups frustrating...

Of course I tried all the common fixes, no sound, no music, no animation, low resolution, etc. All to no avail. I clicked on support and the message said they are AWARE of the game lag issues and that there's supposedly no need to report it. But that was last week! I'm now out of patience. 

These problems began all at once, mod week of the Tessa's Dream World event. Since that time it's futile to join in any missions, etc. because game lag ruins it and costs valuable time. 

Id  love to continue playing this game. I'd even like  to spend money again, but not with these kinds of problems. 100 popups do NOT encourage me to buy, but rather irritate me out of buying. I loved that this game is hosted on their server NOT on my devices, and that is why I chose to play this game instead of others. BUT IF they intended to "punish" users who don't spend a certain dollar amount each week? By dialing back the game quality? Then they SHOULD have been forthcoming about it from the start.

The ironic thing? I am dying of cancer. I wanted a game to ENJOY and take my mind off of things. And that's what it WAS until all these issues. I have money to spend before I die, and it looks like I'll have to fins another self-hosted game to spend it on. What a shame... this WAS enjoyable until the numerous nonstop popups and game lag. I guess I can spend my money on another distraction.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. 
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    edited 02.11.2019
    Hi Guys,

Thank again team...
    Paul
    @Player099032000 (US1)   Welcome to the game and to our forum. :)  Since you're new here, you wouldn't know that we used to have a restaurant on our Gourmet farm, but it was replaced with the Bakery. We do have the Mermaid Bay restaurant on the Flower farm that uses fish caught by our boats. But I'm afraid you won't be seeing steaks, tacos, ribs, etc. because the company said a long time ago that there won't be animal meat products in the game. We were told this during the Great Bacon Debate of 2014.  :D 
    After all a bit a double moral from GGS. There are also people like me who DO NOT eat fish or fishproducts.
    Also vegans don,t eat fish.  When it is to don,t hurt other people i think GGS has to bare in mind that Fish is also a animal.

The pigs are sold to ikea,they are making swedish meatballs out of it,and sell those all over the world as organic and ecological breeded meat o:)o:)o:);););) Just because silly GretaThunberg demanded it.

And as GGS now is in swedish hand ,this i my conclusion
  • elb (GB1)elb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 100
    I find it heart warming that young people care so passionately about our planet.
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    Not sure where to post this? Only my second post on forum.

I loved this game but now have awful game lag and dozens of popups all the time. When I began playing, I spent $10-20 to start with. I'd planned on spending much more, once I knew a bit more about the game. But there's no way I'll spend money on a game with this amount of lag and popups frustrating...

Of course I tried all the common fixes, no sound, no music, no animation, low resolution, etc. All to no avail. I clicked on support and the message said they are AWARE of the game lag issues and that there's supposedly no need to report it. But that was last week! I'm now out of patience. 

These problems began all at once, mod week of the Tessa's Dream World event. Since that time it's futile to join in any missions, etc. because game lag ruins it and costs valuable time. 

Id  love to continue playing this game. I'd even like  to spend money again, but not with these kinds of problems. 100 popups do NOT encourage me to buy, but rather irritate me out of buying. I loved that this game is hosted on their server NOT on my devices, and that is why I chose to play this game instead of others. BUT IF they intended to "punish" users who don't spend a certain dollar amount each week? By dialing back the game quality? Then they SHOULD have been forthcoming about it from the start.

The ironic thing? I am dying of cancer. I wanted a game to ENJOY and take my mind off of things. And that's what it WAS until all these issues. I have money to spend before I die, and it looks like I'll have to fins another self-hosted game to spend it on. What a shame... this WAS enjoyable until the numerous nonstop popups and game lag. I guess I can spend my money on another distraction.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. 
    The pop ups are not anything new.  I don't get bad lag, but then again, i try and reboot my system every couple of days to keep things running smoothly.

The game is graphics intense so it could be that your graphics card can't handle it.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    and we still haven't found out what actually happens to our pigs after we sell them   lol
    They go to Disneyland!!
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    lmfao i remember the great bacon debate!!!! good times
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 03.11.2019

Well how should I put this.....

I am convinced that all these  players with a game name  "Playerxxxxxxxxx "  with 8 or 9 digits following the word player, are computer generated by GGS 

There are hundreds of them spread across all servers 

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    PCA (GB1) said:

I am convinced that all these  players with a game name  "Playerxxxxxxxxx "  with 8 or 9 digits following the word player, are computer generated by GGS 

it is new players that are starting the game through the facebook ad or whatever instead of the website itself. for what ever reason when they sign up that way the game is not giving them a choice on username.it is just giving the username player with a number. i was told however that if that person messages support and tells them that they would like there name changed and that they signed up that way they will do it.when i was told this i told the player in my coop that i had been asking about and they sent in a ticket and now have a username they picked. so if you have any in your coop let them know they can message support and ask for it to be changed. i was told they were looking into why it was doing that but never heard more.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 03.11.2019
    PCA (GB1) said:

it is new players that are starting the game through the facebook ad or whatever instead of the website itself. for what ever reason when they sign up that way the game is not giving them a choice on username.it is just giving the username player with a number. i was told however that if that person messages support and tells them that they would like there name changed and that they signed up that way they will do it.when i was told this i told the player in my coop that i had been asking about and they sent in a ticket and now have a username they picked. so if you have any in your coop let them know they can message support and ask for it to be changed. i was told they were looking into why it was doing that but never heard more.

OMG  that is horrible !!!   another design failure

Player0011223344xxyy    complete anonymity 

Sign In to comment.