Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Balloon Wheel of Fortune

Comments

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Seaweed greenhouse must be removed from mystery boxes. Its totally useless for all players.
    Also getting them in boxes have high probablity. Better remove them and increase probablity of getting GML and Goldflower seeds.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Seaweed greenhouse must be removed from mystery boxes. Its totally useless for all players.

No, it's not. Very useful for event drops when combined with basic greenhouse seeds for quick drops. There are better rewards, of course, but not useless
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Also getting them in boxes have high probablity. Better remove them and increase probablity of getting GML and Goldflower seeds.

Sorry but It is not useless to all players. True, it is not nearly as valuable as a GML or Goldflowers...but it is not useless to me.
    But they occupy a big space of boxes. I mean they come easily and having high chances to get them.
    Also their number is low when we get them once. Hardly we can skip a few seeds by them.

Greenhouse seeds are easy to found as rewards at many events. We can skip them with gold as they don't take much gold per seed. But if we get GML or GFS(goldflower seeds) in place of them, then we can get more benefits for sure.

Maybe they are useful to some players but most of the players don't even count them as an resource because special seeds take a lot SWGH humus than we get these.
    Either increase drop rates of SWGH humus by big quantity or make their getting chance less.

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i also find them useless. if they gave more or had the special seeds take a lot less seaweed then it would not be so bad. however everyone needs and uses different things i know a lot that think water is useless to get as a prize.but i also know some high level players that have there nursery leveled that love getting water cause they are always running out. however seaweed humus is defiantly no were near as valuable as any other seaweed or gold and i think it should be removed from the gold boxes. the silver and bronze makes sense for the ones who like it. 
    My comments were regarding jitus' very broad statement that the GHSW humus was worthless to ALL players, which it decidedly isn't.

Many of us do not use gold to skip. We get tons of the low level GH seeds, and using them during some events with the seaweed humus can make or break an event. For those still trying to complete the Wedding Planner, for example, you can churn the greenhouse rapidly with excellent results with no cost to you. They also come in handy when the boat arrives and you find you need to harvest a few more seeds. In seconds you have what you need. Again, not everyone uses gold.

Every player plays differently, of course. Just pointing out that jitu wasn't speaking for ALL players, nor am I.
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    I never use the greenhouse sw.
  • I use greenhouse SW humus once a year.

for Satan's wheel.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    when I first started, I used the humus quite a bit. Now I seem to win a ton and haven't needed it at all.  If you make a LOT of the product, the cargo ship just asks for more, so no real point to having a lot on hand

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    when I first started, I used the humus quite a bit. Now I seem to win a ton and haven't needed it at all.  If you make a LOT of the product, the cargo ship just asks for more, so no real point to having a lot on hand

You can adjust how much you give him if he "asks for more".  There are arrows to the left & right of each of the fruit products (the bottom 2 boxes ONLY) that will let you adjust the value:

The more fruits you give him, the more horseshoes he'll reward you with. (Up to 10,000 or more, as you can see).

During the WWC, you also get more WWC Points for more fruits that you give him.
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625

i've banged that drum forever and for those that dont find it useles, do you still want to get a gold mystery box and that stuff pops out?

have the sw greenhouse humus in the game, fine, just dont put it in high end mystery boxes, which are viewed by ggs as a good prize - so only have items that refelct that, the greenhouse sw is a pitiful 'reward' more like a kick in the proverbials, put it in normal mystery boxes if you must but keep it out of the rarer ones
    Okay tell me one thing. What is the maximum number of GHSW humus you can get from 1 box(any type).
    I think its 15(not sure because I never check them).
    Now what would you say for this?:

Now if I skip this seed once, then I would need to loose 100 SWGH humus (There is different number for different seeds). Now even if we get 20 SWGH humus per GMB, we will need to get them in 5 GMBs.
    In 5 GMBs....if we remove this reward then we can easily get valuable rewards in them like GML or GFS or seaweds which are 100 times better than those SWGH humus.

I know everyone have different opinions about different things. But I am sure that my views are similar to many Big Farmers(if not on all server but at least on IN server)
    So i won't stretch this matter much. I just gave my views about this item and i know that the developers never do what their players want from them. They just listen to themselves.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 22.11.2019
    I was just now looking through my Inventory and noticed that I had 5 balloon tokens and I don't know where I got them from.      I thought they were only available for gold. Could I have gotten them through a compensation or something?  :/
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    they gave us 5 in the last  compensation package
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)   Ah, that's what I was thinking. Thanks, CBF.  <3   I guess I'll just hang on to them until they mess up again so I'll have enough for a jackpot spin.   :D
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I plan to do the same thing but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Remember way-back-when they said we would get  Gold Doublers in sertain compensation package but we only got 1 once, never to be seen again.
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)   Ah, that's what I was thinking. Thanks, CBF.  <3   I guess I'll just hang on to them until they mess up again so I'll have enough for a jackpot spin.   :D
    that's my plan as well... 
    I don't even know will ballon WOF again or not?
    Or they just gave 5 tokens to make us happy and don;t give WOF.
  • Cli (AU1) said:
    I noted that the Balloon WOF is back and so I expected to see the "Big Farm Sale" to include Balloon tokens in the various packages and was very disappointed to see none.  Will they ever again be available for purchase in the Big Farm Sale?
    @Cli (AU1) Is this where you saw them?

I hadn't noticed them in there, so just want to make sure that I ask about the right place for you. :)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Cli (AU1) said:
    Not sure where to post this, but since it is here during the CC/ML, I will ask.  I noted that the Balloon WOF is back and so I expected to see the "Big Farm Sale" to include Balloon tokens in the various packages and was very disappointed to see none.  Will they ever again be available for purchase in the Big Farm Sale?
    I think you are talking about the Super sale ... The 2000% bonus one. It gave 150
    Cli (AU1) said:
    I noted that the Balloon WOF is back and so I expected to see the "Big Farm Sale" to include Balloon tokens in the various packages and was very disappointed to see none.  Will they ever again be available for purchase in the Big Farm Sale?

I hadn't noticed them in there, so just want to make sure that I ask about the right place for you. :)

There was a Super Sale which offered 2000% offer as the highest.
    It gave 150 Balloon WoF tokens, 300 Gold Mystery Boxes ( the ones which look like normal MB) , 1500  WoF tokens, 400 Sw humus and 4400 sw feed.
    It was being offered during Holiday Sales at a lucrative price.
    It was a good deal

It will be great if it comes back every now and then ... its a great way to get Balloon Wof ... But the GMB in it is the best thing.
    Also, if it comes back, a Twitter tweet mentioning it will come will be great, as very few people keep a check on the BF Sale % Icon.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I remember when the Balloon WOF was out, the Big Farm Sale had an options to buy packages that had the balloon tokens in them and this included seaweed fert/humus, mystery boxes, etc.  But when I tried to click into the Big Farm Sale icon, it won't even open.  Is something wrong with it?
    edited 15.01.2020
    Mmmph   When I click on that Big Farm Sale icon, nothing happens. Is this offer a regional thing?  

Okay, I refreshed and was able to open the BF %Sale icon.  But it won't let me use my Lowes gift card.  :'(:'(
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    This is basically for Gold buyer's plain and simple, so ya I will not bother with it either. good luck to those who do, more power to ya, :) 
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    What is Voucher Code ?

What is Voucher Code ?

My question too.  How can we get them?  Right now I only have Starbucks gift cards.  Will I be able to use it for the BF Super Sale deal?  I know I can use it to buy gold in the normal way and also in the Dream World.
  • Cli (AU1) said:
    Not sure where to post this, but since it is here during the CC/ML, I will ask.  I noted that the Balloon WOF is back and so I expected to see the "Big Farm Sale" to include Balloon tokens in the various packages and was very disappointed to see none.  Will they ever again be available for purchase in the Big Farm Sale?
    I think you are talking about the Super sale ... The 2000% bonus one. It gave 150
    Cli (AU1) said:

There was a Super Sale which offered 2000% offer as the highest.
    It gave 150 Balloon WoF tokens, 300 Gold Mystery Boxes ( the ones which look like normal MB) , 1500  WoF tokens, 400 Sw humus and 4400 sw feed.
    It was being offered during Holiday Sales at a lucrative price.
    It was a good deal

It will be great if it comes back every now and then ... its a great way to get Balloon Wof ... But the GMB in it is the best thing.
    Also, if it comes back, a Twitter tweet mentioning it will come will be great, as very few people keep a check on the BF Sale % Icon.

Apparently they heard you, the sale is back. A little different (more tokens, by the looks of it), but I don't remember what all the old offers were.

What is Voucher Code ?

It's something they're working on, don't have a lot of details yet.  Probably something for specific rewards. Remember those links we used to get in Email that said "click her for a free <whatever>"? My guess would be they'll be able to send out codes (or perhaps post them on Twitter/Facebook) that would effectively do the same thing - type in the code, get a free <something>.  That's just conjecture though, I suppose time will tell! :)

• A friend of mine spun 750 balloon tokens and hit the 100k jackpot 3 times, so the 0.25% is close. I think it's random though. Depending on how many tokens you spin at a time. He said it was monotonous constantly clicking so a break is needed. 

Also, he got a lot of stuff he didn't want ...  :/  
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    thing i do not get they took the good prizes away but never lowered the price of the spins cost is way to high for just getting garbage in return
    The BigFarm%Sale for balloon tokens is still inadequate.  When they exchange out the silver mystery boxes for one of the other "gold mystery box" then and only then will I consider buying again.  
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    The BigFarm%Sale for balloon tokens is still inadequate.  When they exchange out the silver mystery boxes for one of the other "gold mystery box" then and only then will I consider buying again.  
    We will certainly pass this input on   :)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
Sign In to comment.