Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Buildings of Cooperative Village

There is some problem with the activities of the cooperative village. The cooperatives can't choose if they want to build the buildings or not.

Now we have no choice, there is no controll neither on building's development, nor on donating products. The best solution would be an option for the cooperative leader to enable or disable the building development as well as the donation process.

The other thing is that if there is enough votes and resources the building is starting. But noone knows  who started the process.  We see every information on chat except this one. Who's vote was the last? Who put the button to start building?
And when it happens you are waiting ....for some bricks you started days or weeks before.

Can you solve these problems?

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    A lot of coops don't allow voting for that reason, although it's a constant job of monitoring, and a headache. I love your suggestion @Eowyn12 (HU1), that the leaders have the ability to block the building process. Maybe even add the option of also blocking any donations to upgrade on certain buildings.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I can't tell you  how many coop emails I've sent telling everyone NOT to donate to the pond or adventure boat.... every so often... someone still wastes their efforts on it.  Only a couple of us really donate consistently... and I've explained that process until I'm blue in the face too.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Yes, this is a great suggestion!

But. *sigh* It has been suggested before. A problem we actually discussed seriously and chewed to the bone here at the forum some time ago. Pretty sure the threads are somewhere here, Unforunately, like so many other good suggetions, it didn´t pan out. GGS ignored it.

Hopefully they will listen and act on it now. :smile:
    (not holding my breath though)

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    .... The best solution would be an option for the cooperative leader to enable or disable the building development as well as the donation process....

Excellent suggestion ! 
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    While I agree 100% with the suggestions and ideas there is one small problem.

Should the leader be in control of locking and unlocking buildings and the leader goes red dot or longer, what then? The entire co-op would have to wait + - 30 days for a new leader to be instated in their place by the system.

Maybe a different system is to pool all the co-op buildings "needs" together and then proportion the donation out between the various buildings according to the current level; lowest level building gets more items etc.

By doing this all co-op members can donate what they want to a central pool which then gets shared out between all the buildings.

Any other ideas?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    While I agree 100% with the suggestions and ideas there is one small problem.

Should the leader be in control of locking and unlocking buildings and the leader goes red dot or longer, what then? The entire co-op would have to wait + - 30 days for a new leader to be instated in their place by the system.

Maybe a different system is to pool all the co-op buildings "needs" together and then proportion the donation out between the various buildings according to the current level; lowest level building gets more items etc.

By doing this all co-op members can donate what they want to a central pool which then gets shared out between all the buildings.

Any other ideas?
    Well, waiting is already a problem when a leader goes red. The problem is that some coops don't want some buildings upgraded, or they want to upgrade them in a certain order, but the upgrades can start when people make donations or vote. A leader goes red far less often than members donating to the wrong thing.
  • I can't find many Big Farm videos on Youtube. It would be very helpful to find videos explaining how things work and giving advice. A video showing some of the farms would be nice.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    at the top of this page is a banner for crazy big farm... go there to find out all the dirty little secrets! LOL
Sign In to comment.