Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Balloon Wheel of Fortune

TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
edited 15.01.2020 in Most Discussed Topics
New Balloon Wheel of Fortune Probability
Here are some facts about the new Balloon WOF ...

Total Balloon tokens spun = 500
Cost of Balloon tokens = 562,500 gold

Since loyalty subscription is active, 7 tokens needed for 1 Jackpot spin ...

Following number of items were recieved :

Silver Mystery Boxes = 103
Sunflower seeds = 153
WWC Coins = 7170
WoF tokens = 210
Gold = 100,000 ..... ( Only 1 time the jackpot gave 100,000 gold ... in all 500 tokens spun )
GML = 61
Goldflower Seeds = 31
Skins = quite a few ... didnt count
Seaweed Humus = 215
Seaweed Ferts = 1760
Seaweed Feeds = 2340

After opening the 103 Silver Mystery boxes ... got another
480 Sw Feed
630 Sw Ferts
57 Sw Humus
70 WoF tokens
60 Sunflower seeds

Decos recieved -

I am happy i got the Scary campfire stories ... as now i wont have to find pumpkins daily ...

The total gold recieved back was approx 250,000 gold ... from GML, Gfs and the 100,000 one time gold Jackpot spin. ( This includes 122 days of waiting for mining the GML )

The probability of the Jackpot spin giving 100,000 gold is 0.25% . This is way too less.
So do not have high hopes of getting that 100k gold anytime soon.

The cost of each Balloon token in this experiment was 1125 gold.
Breakeven point for each token = 500 Gold. ( with normal mining of GML ) ... wait of 48 hrs per GML
                                                   = 445 Gold ( with skipping GML in Level 5 Mine in Half timer ) Instantly ... 0 days wait.

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    edited 29.10.2019

How do you get balloon wheel of fortune token?

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353

You have to buy them.
    Thank you  :)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Hopefully, you get them as rewards in some events ...
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    The balloon is the wrong colour it should be Gold not Blue 
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Very nice breakdown of your experience!! Us non-gold buyers will sit back and watch!  LOL
  • MemePhyl (US1)MemePhyl (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    you would have to be a rich person that could afford to buy a lot of gold to be able to play this one.  Count me out as well.  Love the look of it, love the prizes on the wheel, but my family has to eat and pay bills.
  • Boyka (IN1)Boyka (IN1) IN1 Posts: 156

You have to buy them.
    Buy them in the sense??

using what? like we purchase gold?? :open_mouth:

Very nice breakdown of your experience!! Us non-gold buyers will sit back and watch!  LOL
    TRUTH!!

Here are some facts about the new Balloon WOF ...

Total Balloon tokens spun = 500
    Cost of Balloon tokens = 562,500 gold

Since loyalty subscription is active, 7 tokens needed for 1 Jackpot spin ...

Following number of items were recieved :

Silver Mystery Boxes = 103
    Sunflower seeds = 153
    WWC Coins = 7170
    WoF tokens = 210
    Gold = 100,000 ..... ( Only 1 time the jackpot gave 100,000 gold ... in all 500 tokens spun )
    GML = 61
    Goldflower Seeds = 31
    Skins = quite a few ... didnt count
    Seaweed Humus = 215
    Seaweed Ferts = 1760
    Seaweed Feeds = 2340

After opening the 103 Silver Mystery boxes ... got another
    480 Sw Feed
    630 Sw Ferts
    57 Sw Humus
    70 WoF tokens
    60 Sunflower seeds

Decos recieved -

I am happy i got the Scary campfire stories ... as now i wont have to find pumpkins daily ...

The total gold recieved back was approx 250,000 gold ... from GML, Gfs and the 100,000 one time gold Jackpot spin. ( This includes 122 days of waiting for mining the GML )

The probability of the Jackpot spin giving 100,000 gold is 0.25% . This is way too less.
    So do not have high hopes of getting that 100k gold anytime soon.

The cost of each Balloon token in this experiment was 1125 gold.
    Breakeven point for each token = 500 Gold. ( with normal mining of GML ) ... wait of 48 hrs per GML
                                                       = 445 Gold ( with skipping GML in Level 5 Mine in Half timer ) Instantly ... 0 days wait.

Damn!! 
    This is C R A Z Y!!
  • Tubal (US1)Tubal (US1) US1 Posts: 7

You have to buy them.
    Buy them in the sense??

You buy them with gold.  You can click on the + button when it is open, and it will give you options to buy 1, 5, 50, etc. 
    edited 29.10.2019

YoTubal (US1) said:

You have to buy them.
    Buy them in the sense??

You buy them with gold.  You can click on the + button when it is open, and it will give you options to buy 1, 5, 50, etc. 

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    If you have to use gold to get the tokens, what's the point?  You opt for buying tokens for gold with the other WoF. 

I had looked in the storage area where it tells you how to get or find things and they didn't say.  They also didn't say that you had to use gold?  Are they ashamed of making you use gold to get the tokens?  They should be.
    Ya, ThankYou @Tubal (US1) 

but buying tokens using gold is really difficult, especially for non-gold buyyers.
    I hope GGS helps us out!! :smile:
    @BigSparty (US1)  

Concept of buying tokens using gold is Great, but GGS wants to leave us empty handed. Tokens are so damn freakin costly, that non-gold buyyers can even think of that. For 10 tokens it cost 12750. Isn't that Insane?
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    :wink: more so that they hope you get so tempted to try it that you actually buy gold :wink:

But then again..... long live optimism :smiley:

• @TMKC (IN1) Cool testing, if it was me I would win a big ole pile of whitehouse skins lol  ... Are you ranked #1 too?
    There is a possibility, we will get the Balloon tokens as rewards in some event in future.
    And maybe, be able to make them in LAB using legendary catalysers ...

edited 29.10.2019
    @TMKC (IN1) Cool testing, if it was me I would win a big ole pile of whitehouse skins lol  ... Are you ranked #1 too?
    Yes, I'm rank 1.

Almost everyone on our server is buying just 1 token to spin this and stay within rank 25.

You get 3 GMB as reward ... Might get 1 gml for cost of 1500. Not bad :))

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    There is a possibility, we will get the Balloon tokens as rewards in some event in future.
    And maybe, be able to make them in LAB using legendary catalysers ...

After all the problems GGS gave you from making stuff in the lab, are you sure you want to go there?
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    @TMKC You are a brave soul!! thank you for sacrificing for the rest of us!!! 
    Insane, indeed!!!
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    @BigSparty (US1)  

Concept of buying tokens using gold is Great, but GGS wants to leave us empty handed. Tokens are so damn freakin costly, that non-gold buyyers can even think of that. For 10 tokens it cost 12750. Isn't that Insane?
    Yes, its 12,000 to get to the spin for a prize.
  • actually i would be tempted to say there a new event coming along or a goldfish rescue that is revamped coming along because if you check the inventory and go into equipment right under summer coins there are "goldfish coins" and it says that you can also find it nowhere so if we were to assume that these 2 are linked (the balloon tokens and goldfish coins) we have a big chance of getting an revamped/entirely new event.
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 30.10.2019
    the most jaw-dropping thing i took from the breakdown was 103 Silver Mystery boxes and no SW greenhouse humus - wow, that useless stuff drops like rain normally from higher end mystery boxes
    the most jaw-dropping thing i took from the breakdown was 103 Silver Mystery boxes and no SW greenhouse humus - wow, that useless stuff drops like rain normally from higher end mystery boxes
    Ahhh ... Yes there was a lot of greenhouse sw humus from those Silver mystery boxes ... But i didn't count them as i find them useless.
  • firewolf (INT1)firewolf (INT1) INT1 Posts: 41
    edited 30.10.2019
    so you can get GML from ordinary myst box but not from silver? damn, thats hard to accept. i suppose its the same w/ bronze ones too?
    btw thanks for taking the bullet for the rest of us :)<3
    so you can get GML from ordinary myst box but not from silver? damn, thats hard to accept. i suppose its the same w/ bronze ones too?
    btw thanks for taking the bullet for the rest of us :)<3
    Ordinary mystery box gives GML ... but probability is very less.
    @The Best King (INT1)  You are right!!

I also noticed it, I think GGS is up with something new this time. 
    I hope this is all true, so everyone is so damn freakin done with continous CC's.

edited 30.10.2019
    @BigSparty (US1)

I just have 6k gold and they expect me to buy tokens for 12k gold!! 

Taking an average, non-gold buyyers under level 100 will only have gold around 8-10 k. 

GGS, wants us to make them rich!! :wink:
Sign In to comment.