CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

New Balloon Wheel of Fortune Probability

Here are some facts about the new Balloon WOF ...

Total Balloon tokens spun = 500
Cost of Balloon tokens = 562,500 gold

Since loyalty subscription is active, 7 tokens needed for 1 Jackpot spin ...

Following number of items were recieved :

Silver Mystery Boxes = 103
Sunflower seeds = 153
WWC Coins = 7170
WoF tokens = 210
Gold = 100,000 ..... ( Only 1 time the jackpot gave 100,000 gold ... in all 500 tokens spun )
GML = 61
Goldflower Seeds = 31
Skins = quite a few ... didnt count
Seaweed Humus = 215
Seaweed Ferts = 1760
Seaweed Feeds = 2340

After opening the 103 Silver Mystery boxes ... got another
480 Sw Feed
630 Sw Ferts
57 Sw Humus
70 WoF tokens
60 Sunflower seeds

Decos recieved -

I am happy i got the Scary campfire stories ... as now i wont have to find pumpkins daily ...

The total gold recieved back was approx 250,000 gold ... from GML, Gfs and the 100,000 one time gold Jackpot spin. ( This includes 122 days of waiting for mining the GML )

The probability of the Jackpot spin giving 100,000 gold is 0.25% . This is way too less.
So do not have high hopes of getting that 100k gold anytime soon.

The cost of each Balloon token in this experiment was 1125 gold.
Breakeven point for each token = 500 Gold. ( with normal mining of GML ) ... wait of 48 hrs per GML
                                                   = 445 Gold ( with skipping GML in Level 5 Mine in Half timer ) Instantly ... 0 days wait.

The Chains of Habit Are Too Light To Be Felt Until They Are Too Heavy To Be Broken - Warren Buffett

https://www.crazybigfarm.net   - Visit for the best detailed information about this game.

Comments

• Boyka (IN1)Boyka (IN1) Posts: 149IN1
    Very nice breakdown of your experience!! Us non-gold buyers will sit back and watch!  LOL
    TRUTH!!
  • Boyka (IN1)Boyka (IN1) Posts: 149IN1

Here are some facts about the new Balloon WOF ...

Total Balloon tokens spun = 500
    Cost of Balloon tokens = 562,500 gold

Since loyalty subscription is active, 7 tokens needed for 1 Jackpot spin ...

Following number of items were recieved :

Silver Mystery Boxes = 103
    Sunflower seeds = 153
    WWC Coins = 7170
    WoF tokens = 210
    Gold = 100,000 ..... ( Only 1 time the jackpot gave 100,000 gold ... in all 500 tokens spun )
    GML = 61
    Goldflower Seeds = 31
    Skins = quite a few ... didnt count
    Seaweed Humus = 215
    Seaweed Ferts = 1760
    Seaweed Feeds = 2340

After opening the 103 Silver Mystery boxes ... got another
    480 Sw Feed
    630 Sw Ferts
    57 Sw Humus
    70 WoF tokens
    60 Sunflower seeds

Decos recieved -

I am happy i got the Scary campfire stories ... as now i wont have to find pumpkins daily ...

The total gold recieved back was approx 250,000 gold ... from GML, Gfs and the 100,000 one time gold Jackpot spin. ( This includes 122 days of waiting for mining the GML )

The probability of the Jackpot spin giving 100,000 gold is 0.25% . This is way too less.
    So do not have high hopes of getting that 100k gold anytime soon.

The cost of each Balloon token in this experiment was 1125 gold.
    Breakeven point for each token = 500 Gold. ( with normal mining of GML ) ... wait of 48 hrs per GML
                                                       = 445 Gold ( with skipping GML in Level 5 Mine in Half timer ) Instantly ... 0 days wait.

Damn!! 
    This is C R A Z Y!!
  • @TMKC (IN1) Cool testing, if it was me I would win a big ole pile of whitehouse skins lol  ... Are you ranked #1 too?

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 841IN1
    Very nice breakdown of your experience!! Us non-gold buyers will sit back and watch!  LOL
    There is a possibility, we will get the Balloon tokens as rewards in some event in future.
    And maybe, be able to make them in LAB using legendary catalysers ...

The Chains of Habit Are Too Light To Be Felt Until They Are Too Heavy To Be Broken - Warren Buffett

https://www.crazybigfarm.net   - Visit for the best detailed information about this game.
    edited 29.10.2019
    @TMKC (IN1) Cool testing, if it was me I would win a big ole pile of whitehouse skins lol  ... Are you ranked #1 too?
    Yes, I'm rank 1.

Almost everyone on our server is buying just 1 token to spin this and stay within rank 25.

You get 3 GMB as reward ... Might get 1 gml for cost of 1500. Not bad :))

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) Posts: 625GB1
    edited 30.10.2019
    the most jaw-dropping thing i took from the breakdown was 103 Silver Mystery boxes and no SW greenhouse humus - wow, that useless stuff drops like rain normally from higher end mystery boxes

the most jaw-dropping thing i took from the breakdown was 103 Silver Mystery boxes and no SW greenhouse humus - wow, that useless stuff drops like rain normally from higher end mystery boxes
    Ahhh ... Yes there was a lot of greenhouse sw humus from those Silver mystery boxes ... But i didn't count them as i find them useless.

• firewolf (INT1)firewolf (INT1) Posts: 26INT1
    edited 30.10.2019
    so you can get GML from ordinary myst box but not from silver? damn, thats hard to accept. i suppose its the same w/ bronze ones too?
    btw thanks for taking the bullet for the rest of us :)<3
    so you can get GML from ordinary myst box but not from silver? damn, thats hard to accept. i suppose its the same w/ bronze ones too?
    btw thanks for taking the bullet for the rest of us :)<3
    Ordinary mystery box gives GML ... but probability is very less.

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) Posts: 982IN1
    Seaweed greenhouse must be removed from mystery boxes. Its totally useless for all players.
    Also getting them in boxes have high probablity. Better remove them and increase probablity of getting GML and Goldflower seeds.

httpsiimgurcomnZrN0lCgif
    Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,139US1
    Seaweed greenhouse must be removed from mystery boxes. Its totally useless for all players.

No, it's not. Very useful for event drops when combined with basic greenhouse seeds for quick drops. There are better rewards, of course, but not useless

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) Posts: 1,486US1
    Also getting them in boxes have high probablity. Better remove them and increase probablity of getting GML and Goldflower seeds.

Sorry but It is not useless to all players. True, it is not nearly as valuable as a GML or Goldflowers...but it is not useless to me.
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

But they occupy a big space of boxes. I mean they come easily and having high chances to get them.
    Also their number is low when we get them once. Hardly we can skip a few seeds by them.

Greenhouse seeds are easy to found as rewards at many events. We can skip them with gold as they don't take much gold per seed. But if we get GML or GFS(goldflower seeds) in place of them, then we can get more benefits for sure.

Maybe they are useful to some players but most of the players don't even count them as an resource because special seeds take a lot SWGH humus than we get these.
    Either increase drop rates of SWGH humus by big quantity or make their getting chance less.

httpsiimgurcomnZrN0lCgif
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) Posts: 1,056US1
    i also find them useless. if they gave more or had the special seeds take a lot less seaweed then it would not be so bad. however everyone needs and uses different things i know a lot that think water is useless to get as a prize.but i also know some high level players that have there nursery leveled that love getting water cause they are always running out. however seaweed humus is defiantly no were near as valuable as any other seaweed or gold and i think it should be removed from the gold boxes. the silver and bronze makes sense for the ones who like it. 
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,139US1
    My comments were regarding jitus' very broad statement that the GHSW humus was worthless to ALL players, which it decidedly isn't.

Many of us do not use gold to skip. We get tons of the low level GH seeds, and using them during some events with the seaweed humus can make or break an event. For those still trying to complete the Wedding Planner, for example, you can churn the greenhouse rapidly with excellent results with no cost to you. They also come in handy when the boat arrives and you find you need to harvest a few more seeds. In seconds you have what you need. Again, not everyone uses gold.

Every player plays differently, of course. Just pointing out that jitu wasn't speaking for ALL players, nor am I.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) Posts: 198US1
    I never use the greenhouse sw.
  • I use greenhouse SW humus once a year.

for Satan's wheel.

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) Posts: 426US1
    when I first started, I used the humus quite a bit. Now I seem to win a ton and haven't needed it at all.  If you make a LOT of the product, the cargo ship just asks for more, so no real point to having a lot on hand

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) Posts: 3,256US1
    when I first started, I used the humus quite a bit. Now I seem to win a ton and haven't needed it at all.  If you make a LOT of the product, the cargo ship just asks for more, so no real point to having a lot on hand

You can adjust how much you give him if he "asks for more".  There are arrows to the left & right of each of the fruit products (the bottom 2 boxes ONLY) that will let you adjust the value:

The more fruits you give him, the more horseshoes he'll reward you with. (Up to 10,000 or more, as you can see).

During the WWC, you also get more WWC Points for more fruits that you give him.

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) Posts: 625GB1

i've banged that drum forever and for those that dont find it useles, do you still want to get a gold mystery box and that stuff pops out?

have the sw greenhouse humus in the game, fine, just dont put it in high end mystery boxes, which are viewed by ggs as a good prize - so only have items that refelct that, the greenhouse sw is a pitiful 'reward' more like a kick in the proverbials, put it in normal mystery boxes if you must but keep it out of the rarer ones

Okay tell me one thing. What is the maximum number of GHSW humus you can get from 1 box(any type).
    I think its 15(not sure because I never check them).
    Now what would you say for this?:

Now if I skip this seed once, then I would need to loose 100 SWGH humus (There is different number for different seeds). Now even if we get 20 SWGH humus per GMB, we will need to get them in 5 GMBs.
    In 5 GMBs....if we remove this reward then we can easily get valuable rewards in them like GML or GFS or seaweds which are 100 times better than those SWGH humus.

I know everyone have different opinions about different things. But I am sure that my views are similar to many Big Farmers(if not on all server but at least on IN server)
    So i won't stretch this matter much. I just gave my views about this item and i know that the developers never do what their players want from them. They just listen to themselves.
    httpsiimgurcomnZrN0lCgif
Sign In to comment.