Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 29th - New Graphics, A Duck Community & More! - Discussion

Comments

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Maintanance again. hmm
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    down again!! this silo event is wasted
  • All, we don't have any info on these new "Balloon Tokens" yet. As soon as we do, we'll let you know. :)

We've already reported several things, such as the Karma not working in the Trader, the Organic Market missing the Bakery Storage, the Library missing off the bottom bar, and a few others. As the office has gone home for the night though, I wouldn't expect any answers tonight. :)
    artful (US1) Agree with you, a bit creepy. Feels like they jump out into ones face. And knowing how many other things that should be corrected .... spending that time on cosmetics does seem strange.
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    Double whammy on maintenance today? Couldn't get it all done the first time?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    artful (US1) Agree with you, a bit creepy. Feels like they jump out into ones face. And knowing how many other things that should be corrected .... spending that time on cosmetics does seem strange.
      Exactly!
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    thanks for the info, JVD :)
  • Qat (US1)Qat (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    Cute

• artful (US1) Agree with you, a bit creepy. Feels like they jump out into ones face. And knowing how many other things that should be corrected .... spending that time on cosmetics does seem strange.
      Exactly!
    SAME HERE.

Om my end games down again
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 29.10.2019
    Well if they have all gone home everyone may as well call it a night and go play something else !!
  • Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 29.10.2019
    Its down again. most likely lots of bugs.

Fix 1 get 5 or more of them.

its messing my whole day up worse. but its bigfarm right...LOL
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    LOL, it may not come out of maintenance til they come back tomorrow!
  • been out again. fix a bug or add to game more bugs. but its bigfarm..lol
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    chanche the name to BUGFARM! 

• I posted on other link. but showed up here. on other one was gone over and over
    I trust that whoever started the maintanance will see it through :wink: and then leave the office. With lots of other issues piling up to be taken care of tommorow.

Sadly the HWE is screwed for sure. *sigh*

• ITS BACK UP NOW
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 29.10.2019
    Hmmm!  I still can't trade in my karmas for sparkle gifts at the Trade Center, even after the "maintenance".  ~sigh

Same here after it came back up

Nothing
  • Bob48 (GB1)Bob48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19
    buy balloon tokens with gold - I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!!!
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Hmmm!  I still can't trade in my karmas for sparkle gifts at the Trade Center, even after the "maintenance".  ~sigh~
    the downtime has something to due with login issues only.... sure there will be hotfixes tomorrow oh joy
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Meppi16 (SKN1)Meppi16 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 39
    That last maintenance change my products in silo, thanks for that  :( 
    Had all fields full of cabbage, and now there is totally different products coming.

All those faces in Market Hall, do we really need those? I want to see just the products I should be selling.
    edited 29.10.2019
    That last maintenance change my products in silo, thanks for that  :( 
    Had all fields full of cabbage, and now there is totally different products coming.

All those faces in Market Hall, do we really need those? I want to see just the products I should be selling.
    Thats strange. We are at the same server and products did not change at my silo. Still the same ones as before the maintenance.

• buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Came here to find out how to get balloon tokens.... with just a little reading I see... Gold only and don't bother because once again GG doesn't own a calculator.  Not worth it.    Add to the ignore list it is.

Nyfty new graphics.   I see some very slight changes to the background too.  But how does this help with actual game play?   The new market?  Some will love it, some will hate it, but functionality?  I don't see any difference.

Themed buildings... kinda lost interest in that long ago.  ONE chicken coop looking different from the other ten or more just looks stupid.  It's not like we unlock a look we can apply to ALL coops.  And it would take a lifetime to earn enough to change them all.  So that kinda made my ignore list too.   Not at all excited about new skins.
    (Note. SOME actually produce more... now that is worth it, even though I hate snow and having just a few snow covered duck things or donkeys really looks out of place but I do it just for the extra production.)

I do wish GG would focus on stuff that helps the game.  Not stuff we have to spend on.  You want more spenders, make it interesting enough to stick around.

1.  The growing stack of pop ups as soon as I log in.  MOST of which I turn off before any graphics even load. 
    Why don't you stack these up out of the way, so we can actually look at them AFTER we get in and do what we want to do first? 

2.  IN GAME INSTRUCTIONS!!!!! WHY do I have to come here and hunt and fish for where to find tokens for this new balloon wheel guy?   WHY NOT PUT THAT SOMEWHERE IN THE ACTUAL THING?

So I'll tell my teams this is just a gold dig, save it for a better wheel. 

@artmaker is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT RIGHT in this post.

• Meppi16 (SKN1)Meppi16 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 39
    That last maintenance change my products in silo, thanks for that   

Thats strange. We are at the same server and products did not change at my silo. Still the same ones as before the maintenance.

My product just changed during that second maintenance, perhaps that caused it.
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    Cannot buy products from the boat in the Viking farm
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Can we lose the cartoon characters in the Fish Market?
    With the old, more compact display, you could see both the rewards for the contract plus the products needed in one glance.  Now with the weird faces and broader display you have to keep swiveling your head back and forth to see whether this is a contract to fill or delete.

The graphics are cool, guys, but when they ruin user interface functionality, you need to cut back some.
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
Sign In to comment.