Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 29th - New Graphics, A Duck Community & More! - Discussion

Comments

• SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    how does this duck community bldg. work. can other players sparkle your ducks while they are in there. not much info
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Does the duck communirty hold just the regular duck ponds or can it also hold the dandy duck ponds as well?
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 29.10.2019
    why did they remove the cow community??

nevermind, you must be on main farm, sily me lol

• Mandariini (SKN1)Mandariini (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    After update all pumpinks disappeared, couldn't found any in my farms or in coop village. 
    Please put the storage truck back on the organic market page because it makes it easy to check storage befor I add to contracts, thank you.

• BlueMoon (HU1)BlueMoon (HU1) HU1 Posts: 34
    edited 29.10.2019
    Bug was not fixed... :(

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    unable to use karma to purchase charms in the market
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Thanks everyone, please keep posting anything "weird" that you run across; We're gathering a list to pass up the chain. :)

@FarmerCli (US1) - We don't know yet. They'll let us know when they're ready I suppose. :)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    same with the goldfish coin

balloon token

what is this may I ask?

• Pax (FR1)Pax (FR1) FR1 Posts: 114
    Market is awfull and very too big compare to library or academy. Makes changing farm longer and the design of farms is disgracefull now with this big blue thing.

And the disappear of other tabs to buy few products for contracts make it so boring now, if you need 5 pigs to finish a contract, before the move takes only 2 clicks, now you have to close window, open the one with products, choose the tab, close window, reopen market window... 5 clicks and a very long distance for the mouse to do the same !  :s

• BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    edited 29.10.2019

(edit)

Interact with what/who ???
  • anyway to get the Balloon Token without gold? in the inventory it just says "To find interact with:"  nothing else.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Can you only get balloon tokens from purchasing them?
  • You have me rolling in laughter with that balloon wheel. 100,000 in gold payout for 1st place? Higher cost of tokens for it? Why? It's not like many people will be competing for that one. Someone will buy 50,000 in gold and then the tokens for it to get the 100,000 in gold and then realize they all had that idea and who knows how much they'd have to waste to win that one. LOL
  • what is this may I ask?

That is a new WoF that takes expensive tokens that let you compete for 100,000 in gold for 1st place. Beware of that one. LOL
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 29.10.2019
    what is this may I ask?

That is a new WoF that takes expensive tokens that let you compete for 100,000 in gold for 1st place. Beware of that one. LOL
    U dont get 100000 gold for rank 1 .

U might get it in jackpot spin if you are lucky enough.

Dont buy gold and spin lol . Wasted 50k gold for getting 11 GMLs and 2 GF seeds. Wanted to get the 1 lakh jackpot reward but never got it . They must have set it at very less probability for occuring during spinning.
    Once again things added with no explanation on how it works !! Not even any info anywhere.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    first place is not 100k gold one of the best jackpot rewards in the extra spin could be.

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Came here to find out how to get balloon tokens.... with just a little reading I see... Gold only and don't bother because once again GG doesn't own a calculator.  Not worth it.    Add to the ignore list it is.

Nyfty new graphics.   I see some very slight changes to the background too.  But how does this help with actual game play?   The new market?  Some will love it, some will hate it, but functionality?  I don't see any difference.

Themed buildings... kinda lost interest in that long ago.  ONE chicken coop looking different from the other ten or more just looks stupid.  It's not like we unlock a look we can apply to ALL coops.  And it would take a lifetime to earn enough to change them all.  So that kinda made my ignore list too.   Not at all excited about new skins.
    (Note. SOME actually produce more... now that is worth it, even though I hate snow and having just a few snow covered duck things or donkeys really looks out of place but I do it just for the extra production.)

I do wish GG would focus on stuff that helps the game.  Not stuff we have to spend on.  You want more spenders, make it interesting enough to stick around.

1.  The growing stack of pop ups as soon as I log in.  MOST of which I turn off before any graphics even load. 
    Why don't you stack these up out of the way, so we can actually look at them AFTER we get in and do what we want to do first? 

2.  IN GAME INSTRUCTIONS!!!!! WHY do I have to come here and hunt and fish for where to find tokens for this new balloon wheel guy?   WHY NOT PUT THAT SOMEWHERE IN THE ACTUAL THING?

So I'll tell my teams this is just a gold dig, save it for a better wheel. 
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Green rectangle blanking out the Friendship Meter at the Adventurer's Boat.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Having to look at people staring back when filling a contract is kind of creepy.  Why put all this time and effort into unneeded cosmetics when so many bugs need to be fixed?
  • Green rectangle blanking out the Friendship Meter at the Adventurer's Boat.

same
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • how i can earn ballon wof tokens

Game keeps freezing up
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    Game abrupt in maintenance ? No sign at all.. >:)
Sign In to comment.