Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 29th - New Graphics, A Duck Community & More! - Discussion

Have fun discussing the Latest Update here!

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

Boosters starting at your first login

Good news! From now on, all boosters that you win from any event will always be triggered from the first login after you receive it, if you are offline at the end of the event. Now you can make full use of any boosters!

Wow.

That should make a few people (myself included) happy. :)
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    Yeah, i have missed out on a few time reductions because i went to sleep before the event ended.

My forum button and the full screen/minimize screen buttons don't work.  I hope those are being looked at. 

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Yeah, i have missed out on a few time reductions because i went to sleep before the event ended.

My forum button and the full screen/minimize screen buttons don't work.  I hope those are being looked at. 

You can use F11 as a workaround.
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    edited 29.10.2019

You can use F11 as a workaround.
    I have to be careful as some of those F keys cause me to reboot.

Edited to add:  Tried the F11 but it doesn't minimize.  A few weeks back I was harvesting items from the Candy farm and in the middle of harvesting my screen shrunk down to a smallish square.  I tried everything to no avail.  I contacted tech and they gave me a direct link to the game but it didn't make any difference.  I was forced to play in full browser mode which i don't like doing as i accidentally grab the sides and resize the screen a lot, or i accidentally move the task bar from the bottom to the side.  But i no longer have a choice so i have to use full browser mode.  All the F11 does it go from full browser to full monitor and i hate that.  But, it still doesn't take me to the forum so i have to keep an extra window going for the forum.  The tech person Bob said he would pass on the info about the buttons not working.  My forum button did work when i first joined but a few weeks later it stopped.
    Post edited by BigSparty (US1) on
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 29.10.2019
    When is the update coming?

How much does the Duck apartment cost?

Why was the HW shortened?

Will the Viking prices be fixed?

[Posts Merged | Wabbit]
  • @gavinfarms (US1) Patience Grasshopper! :)

Best answer we could get when we saw the coats were not on that list, is that they"should" be fixed in the update.
    Also, the final Week in the Dream World did not really function as advertised.  It was supposed to include all previous weeks, but really it just aggregated those into your xp, so you just did more or less the same in terms of ranking, since others had the same happen.  It did not boost diamond output for week 4, as was the common understanding.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    Has it been delayed?
  • wellyworld (US1)wellyworld (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    edited 29.10.2019
    while having all these additional game "enhancments " , and fixing some of the "broken " is so very nice and thoughtful of ggs   ....

we would really appreciate a calendar  !!!

just sayin  : )

• I'd like for you to put the construction tokens back in the HWE.

Happy to see a new duck building coming. I do need more ducks.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Are we going to have an agriculture building to put our fields into at some point?
    'Tis it a long update?
  • Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 29.10.2019
    yes it is. pushing 30 minutes

I got a lot out now. waiting

Gonna throw all my times off a lot

• 40 minutes. so much for short downtime
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 29.10.2019

" Now you can make full use of any boosters!"  another big lie from GGS, def not true for AU server

@Southern (US1)  starting booster when first log in does not help AU players.  We are usually on line when rewards are given, it is always just BEFORE we go to bed so we ALWAYS lose 8hrs and we will still lose 8hrs of booster time GFR booster time of 6 and 12hrs still worthless to AU server.  This is why we should be able to start boosters ourselves, when we are ready,  With time limit on how long we get before WE start it.  This will make US players happy but not AU region, but then who cares about AU server def not GGS.  AU players have been saying this for years, but they don't listen

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    edited 29.10.2019
    said reconnect. but out still  50 minutes plus

throwing my times off all day
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    40 minutes. so much for short downtime
    Yesterday's announcement said today's maintenance would be approx 60 mins
  • At least I have an excuse for the timer running at 0. I'm pretty sure my latest upgrade is finished.
  • 40 minutes. so much for short downtime
    Yesterday's announcement said today's maintenance would be approx 60 mins
    Why did'nt they do it late at night? like 3am
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 29.10.2019
    they did it is 1:30 AM I am waiting so I can go to bed @Michaelmn569 (US1)
  • 1 HOUR and said reconnect. but still down
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    have patience.... :)
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I wonder why they didn´t do the update before the HWE started. How hard can it be to coordinate things at their end?

edited 29.10.2019
    they did it is 1:30 AM I am waiting so I can go to bed @Michaelmn569 (US1)
    1030am here. usa  When it started
  • Exaliber (NL1)Exaliber (NL1) NL1 Posts: 52
    what time are we going online? 
  • 1 Hour 10 minutes on my end
  • 1 Hour 20 minutes on my end
  • 1 hr 30 minutes its up
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    game up
Sign In to comment.