Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

end of CC

There was no end page giving results of the CC. Is this another mistake or have other people seen the end page? How do we know whether we got demoted or promoted or whatever without seeing the results page?

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I got a results page.
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I got a results page.
    I wish I had...one other team member here didn't get one either & nobody else is online at the moment so I have no idea how we did :neutral:
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    I did not Soozyne..you are right. 
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I did not Soozyne..you are right. 
    I am wondering if my game is so broken now I will never get the end of any events?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I received the results page, too.
  • Louisa (US1)Louisa (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    I never got the end results either.
    And since we've been playing amidst the BF 'hot fix' week, I decided not to play most of the events any more. Frozen screens, unable to harvest or plant or grow or <pick something>. How can you do a mission when you can't even harvest your products?!

Now we find that the prizes on the HWE are greatly reduced -- why bother playing? No construction tokens at all. Why waste my resources for 10 bags of fert or a bag of spec seeds. Oh -- because the FL and WWC are accumulations of my efforts. Sure -- the FL puts me in w/ upper level players half the time and I get a wooden 'medal', and the WWC doesn't provide the awards that are promised. Lose/lose....great odds.
    I don't play this game to be frustrated, so I will have a bit of patience. But soon, it may be time to just walk away from it all and forget all the losses and frustrations.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file