Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Rotating start times for Coop Championship and other events?

I don’t believe I’m the only one on the U.S. server who feels this way. It seems unfair to me that all the events start in the middle of the night here in the U.S. I understand that GGS isn’t headquartered here, but many of your customers are, or are in our same time zones.

What I’d like to see is GGS rotating the start times for events - and especially for the Cooperative Championship. My coop in particular is often in the Master League, playing against players all over the world. The top coops in that league are all in Europe, so have a distinct advantage. When the event starts, it’s morning or early afternoon there. For us it’s the middle of the night. They get an early start at the event which we have to rise at an ungodly hour or stay up way past our bedtimes to match! Likewise, when the event ends, it’s again morning for the top coops. They are easily able to make a last-minute push for position, whereas we in the US, Canada, Central and South America are staying up late at night to make sure our coops don’t lose their spots! Most of our players are (or would rather be) sleeping soundly at that time!

I’m not suggesting that all start times be switched to our advantage. That wouldn’t be fair either. But perhaps the start/end times could be rotated so that one time zone isn’t always favored on every event, every time.

Thanks for listening.  

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    We've been asking for ages. Events used to start at times that were more server friendly. Pushing each event one hour each time it's played would make fair for some, not for others, but at least each server would have a decent start time for awhile.  Other games based in Germany, as well as Asia and other parts of Europe can manage it.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    It only makes sense to do this. But then... "we" don't do things that make sense... normally!
  • Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    Same for us, we're on the US1 server. Most of us haven given up on the FL because all the events start in the middle of the night for us.  1 am to be exact for me.  By the time I get on most people in my league have millions of points ahead of me, so it's pretty hopeless.  We definitely need something more fair that probably involves a rotation of times that events start for this.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Well we know what GGS will say - just buy & spend gold - That will solve every thing!!
  • Allania (US1)Allania (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    Players from all over the world, I agree each should have an advantage sometime. A rotating schedule would in my humble opinion be a fair way to do it, instead of other servers having the time advantage each and every time.

Even people on the US server, some work days, some mornings and some nights. Let that also be on a rotation of sorts or start at a more reasonable hour. Where I live the events start and finish at 5am!

GGS put that in your thinking caps please. Just think if we were more awake, we might be less grumpy and spend more gold :P

Thank you :)
Sign In to comment.