Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• rb5 (HU1)rb5 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 4
  • same thing here, no pumpkins after the first day.

• luc2260 (NL1)luc2260 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    in our coop, Zeeuwsche Unie , are more then one members who don,t have pumpkins to find... please can you repair this...bug?
  • same here no pumpkins 
  • Pmartini (US1)Pmartini (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I have not been able to look for pumpkins the last two days.

• @rb5 (HU1) & everyone,

Please see here for latest news..........

Mod Bulletin
  • BlueMoon (HU1)BlueMoon (HU1) HU1 Posts: 34
    @WascallyWabbit

Thank you so much. :) Pumpkins appeared and were collected today. :) 
    But I would like to ask what the plan is with the 'lost' 70 pumpkins, because my daughter has no chance to reach the final reward, the deco.

• SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    pumpkin hunt is really messed up. found all pumpkins on FF, counted as I found them, but the game insists I am missing 1. Tried the free help and it takes me all over, but no pumpkin. That is broke also. Didn't think 1 game could have so many bugs and apparently smart ones too. They hide so good, no one can find them and fix them.
  • They never corrected my Halloween event.
    I should be able to find a new batch of pumpkins and squash.
    Please fix.
  • There are still reports that the hotfix didn't fix everyone, and that some people are still having problems with the pumpkins resetting; the team is looking at it.  We will of course let everyone know when we have more information about the issue.
    @WascallyWabbit

Dear Mod,

Today my daughter is not able to collect pumpkins again. :( Pumpkins did not come again. :(

• aeth (GB1)aeth (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    Just logged on to mine and the pumpkins haven't reset. Last two days were ok, then none today
  • Hello,
    I was having fun with Halloween event, but the event has not reset
    after the 5th day in task collecting pumpkins. The tasks have stopped at 5/11.  Very disappointed and now there is no chance at
    collecting the final reward. :(
  • har ikke fået græskar i 2 dage nu kan jeg ikke nå belønning hvad så
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222

Look like i found all pumpkins even though 1 is still missing in village.
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    har ikke fået græskar i 2 dage nu kan jeg ikke nå belønning hvad så
    Translate: havent got any pumpkins for 2 days now i cannt collect enough to get the reward ... what do i do ???
  • luc2260 (NL1)luc2260 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    This day again ( third day   and counting?) are there members in  coop where there are no pumpkins. Yes I read your anouncement Wally, but this  is another day lost... hmmm What is happening? 

• Deb140 (US1)Deb140 (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    on October 26th around 4pm logged in to find pumpkins
    There were no pumpkins to be found
    checked icon for event and it showed that all my pumpkins were already found.
    (game error?)
    Today October 27th logged in to find pumpkins.  Found all the pumpkins on all farms but i didn't receive any points for it.
    It's still showing the same as yesterday (at 7/11, 210/350 points)?

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Pleased they know about the problem, have sent an announcement to all our co-op members.
    After hotfix new pumpkins come. :) We collected all of them, but there are only 140. :(

Dear Mods,

I have read @FuzzyBear 's announcement about pumpkins...
    A lot of players say they received the deco, but they had no problem with pumpkins...they collected all they had to...
    But...
    This farm has not received the compensation decoration!
    Support?

Thanks in advance.
    edited 18.12.2019
    Regarding the pumpkin hunt prizes that we were first told to contact support about, and then NOT to contact support.
    I passed that information to the co-op...
    Are the members going to need to prove they should have gotten the tree with the pig "campfire stories"?
    I'm not sure if any proof was kept, as they were told not to bother.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    I have a few members who had the disappearing pumpkins, they have had no notice or tree, either.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    My decoration has not started to fill in the color yet, though I am almost 1/5 th complete.  Usually you can see them fill in fairly quickly.  Makes me wonder if all these decorations we are winning are actually counting!!  Anyone else notice this?
  • Yes also having the same problem DebRN    :)
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Yes here too :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Same here. The visual status indicator isn't working
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    The visual progress indicator is now working again.

• @DebRN (US1) @Farmer Kimby (US1) @janflipflo (GB1) @artful (US1)  It appears to be kicking in when the counter is about half full & is ok after that - The counter has been tested & is working ok, so it is just the visual display that's gone awry.

Sign In to comment.