Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Missing WWC Rewards

FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
Hi Everyone,

Just logged in and didn't get my  halftimer price for ranking in top 20 of WWC.
Already sent a support ticket, another player at my coop has the same issue..are there more who didn't get
their prize?

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• EllaC (GB1)EllaC (GB1) GB1 Posts: 35
    edited 25.10.2019
    Hi, I wasn't online when the WWC finished and I didn't get the half time production/upgrade timer nor the decor reward etc either. I was in 11th before logging offline last night..but was no finishing pop up/window when i logged on this morning.
  • same for me, no half timer here  (placed top 100)
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    edited 25.10.2019
    I hope  this issue will be solved very quickly, we start the CC and FC  (BC)with a huge disadvantige towards all other players who received their prices...

:( 
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I haven't received my half time for the wwc either. This is not good :(
  • welboren (NL1)welboren (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    Goede morgen ik heb mijn Halftimer vanmorgen niet ontvangen. 
    Wel jammer met het oog op Ck.

Groet Theo Welboren

• Louisa (US1)Louisa (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    This is an overall problem on at least the US Server, obviously.

I was #11 in my rank-range when I signed out for the evening. I never received the WWC end results and know that I would have finished in the top 20.  But like others here, I never received my Half-Time Booster or the other goodies.

The other problem in GGS not having this portion of the game working correctly was that I got a double-build first thing and so I am stuck building at the full-time when I should have had the double-build running at half-time.

• Same here. I was in 38th place when I logged off last night.  No end of event pop up and no rewards.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    they need to up the build token count to 100-200. i had 49 when the CC started.so before i could even get on we won several that i had to pick cow feed instead. so i am just picking cow feed intill half time starts. but my guess the event has not "ended" yet. cause i have not got the end results ether. so i am guessing it is taking its time to finish and hand out prizes. 
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    they need to up the build token count to 100-200. i had 49 when the CC started.so before i could even get on we won several that i had to pick cow feed instead. so i am just picking cow feed intill half time starts. but my guess the event has not "ended" yet. cause i have not got the end results ether. so i am guessing it is taking its time to finish and hand out prizes. 
    It already finished a couple of hours ago..other players in my coop did receive their prices.
  • GOO (SKN1)GOO (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 240
    edited 25.10.2019
    I didn't get any of the WWC prizes. I was placed at 7th in the end. No deco, goldboxes or half times..
    I got the mermaid deco twice though from the fishing contest, so some problems yes.

Many members in our cooperative have the same issue, so can you help?
  • eissol (NL1)eissol (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    Also missing halftime booster. No pop up either.
    I haven't started the CC because I am sick & tired of working hard towards these events & then getting ripped off when they end because the prizes aren't given. Every event started in this game has a problem of some kind & personally I have had enough of it now
  • Irene8 (AU1)Irene8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 36
    Also missing half time reduction booster.   
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i know the event ended on our end. but sense i have not got the end pop up thought it had not processed on there end as ended. i did not know others have received the end pop up. especally sence they have been trying to end and start things stagered. and they started the CC,PP, and a halloween deal. thought it was taking them time to end the event on there end and give out prizes.
  • Spiglys (LT1)Spiglys (LT1) LT1 Posts: 17
    WWC finished,but havent received awards and accelerator for takings 1 st place in WWC.
  • Hi Guys,

We have reported this already, but if we can just clarify........

Is there anyone that was "Online" when the event ended that did not get rewards?

(no need to respond if you were offline)
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    I have not received my rewards either, went to bed ranking 13th. 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Offline, No Rewards, Ranked #11 when I went to bed with 1 hour left on the timer.

(I waved at @Kennetha (US1) as I passed him. hehehehe) :)
  • sdstc (TR1)sdstc (TR1) TR1 Posts: 214
    TR1 some accounts has not got rewards.
  • LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    I am missing half time production time also.  Offline when the event finished.  Finished in the top 20.
  • Spiglys (LT1)Spiglys (LT1) LT1 Posts: 17
    i was offline when WWC finished
  • Add 1 more: I also didn't receive the award for my top-50 rank. Very disappointing after 1 month of hard work.
  • cej1 (GB1)cej1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    Top 5 in WWC, no rewards, unfortunately i am no longer surprised 
  • Meppi16 (SKN1)Meppi16 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 39
    No rewars here, either : (
    I wonder how long they will take to fix it
  • SRH (INT1)SRH (INT1) INT1 Posts: 35
    i have just signed in and see that i didnt get my rewards for the Shorter Time either and i was ranked 2nd on the WWC
    i just hope that this is fixed before tomorrow. if not then this entire weekend of CC will be disastrous for me!
     not only will it affect the CC but also the FL division as well.
    man, i am so sick and tired of this CRAP!!
  • SRH (INT1)SRH (INT1) INT1 Posts: 35
    and may i say! 
    to add insult to injury, i just find out that some people way way lower down the ranking than me have received DOUBLE the reward!!
    UTTER RUBBISH!!
    and may i say! 
    to add insult to injury, i just find out that some people way way lower down the ranking than me have received DOUBLE the reward!!
    UTTER RUBBISH!!
    Oh No!!!! That is just totally unfair & an even bigger screw up than ever. This will mean the farmers league & the CC are also screwed up. GGS need to stop both events if they aren't making it equally fair for all of us.
  • This is annoying, I worked hard and diligently, squaring off against farmers many levels above me. I expected to finish 5th, well in the top 20.  
    And after weeks of effort ...
    I got nothing.
    I want my 72 hour half time and proper rewards.

BTW a few days ago the compensation reward popup for the other mess, showed rewards of 5500 seaweed humus, LOL, I should have take a screenshot. Needless to say even that was a mess.
  • BlueMoon (HU1)BlueMoon (HU1) HU1 Posts: 34
    Hi Guys,

We have reported this already, but if we can just clarify........

Is there anyone that was "Online" when the event ended that did not get rewards?

(no need to respond if you were offline)

Hi @WascallyWabbit

You ask there is anyone who was online when WWC event ended? In my cooperative I questioned the members and only one letter was received till now. Player: Macska Jancsi (HU1) He was online.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file