Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest - Halloween #1: Scary Jelly Bellys

FuzzyBear (FormerMod)FuzzyBear (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 131
edited 01.11.2019 in Contests & Awards

Contest Ended, please see this post for winners!

It's a well known fact that bears love Jelly Beans (well this bear does slightly_smiling_face )
& while checking my supplies, I thought it would make an interesting little contest for you
to help me make sure that I have enough for Halloween!

All you need to do is tell me how many jelly beans you think I have!
There are some that you cannot see, but I have included 2 views, to help you to try & work it out.
(NOTE: in the 2nd image, only the skull is rotated, not the base)

Post your best guess of the total number of Jelly beans, in the skull & on the base.

- Only one entry per person
- No edits after 15 minutes of posting

Closest guesses will win a share of 25K gold & anyone getting the exact number will win an additional reward.

Click image to enlarge or right-click open in a new tab
Click images to enlarge or right-click 'open in a new tab'
Click image to enlarge or right-click open in a new tab

All entries will also get this special Halloween "Skull Award" badge

The contest will close on Halloween (October 31st) at 11:59PM CEST.

Good luck, and Happy Halloween!
Post edited by FuzzyBear (FormerMod) on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.