Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

5 year Deco

Are we going to receive the deco for being with Big Farm for 5 years like they did last year? I was short 1 month so I did not receive mine but they said they would only give them out only during Octoberfest. Just wondering if they are still going to do that this year.

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    They should be handing those 5 year decos out to every one who has lasted the 5 years regardless of when they joined. 
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 20.09.2019
    I never received a 5 year deco. I have been playing over 6 years.  What is this 5 year deco?  I am not too worried, I would only destroy for parts anyway...lol
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    My dog is 67 mths old, so I have been playing for longer than 5 years... Oktoberfest is here but I still don't have the 5 year deco.
  • Hi Guys,

Fear not, decos are coming this year for those that reached 5 years between the last round of decos and now :)

They will arrive either during or after the Oktoberfest, depending on when the list is ready.

@Byron Longford (AU1) If I recall you returned from your break around the time that they would have been doing the list last year, so if you were inactive when the list was made, that may be why you got missed, the CM is looking into it & you can be added to this years list.

This is the deco: 

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Oh very nice deco :)

Is it always that deco for the 5 year mark? My 5 year mark is this December 31st.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 20.09.2019
                                                     If you turn the 5 year deco sideways, the "5" appears in reverse.  :D

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    When they changed the 4 to a 5, somebody forgot to code it.  LOL!
  • My dog is 67 mths old, so I have been playing for longer than 5 years... Oktoberfest is here but I still don't have the 5 year deco

Like me you'll get the deco this year. They are only given out once a year so if you are short of the five years at the time you have to wait a year. 
  • Oh very nice deco :)

Is it always that deco for the 5 year mark? My 5 year mark is this December 31st.
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) You will get yours next October  :)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Thanks for letting me know
  • is it in deco tower if so what level please?
  • is it in deco tower if so what level please?
    @Byron Longford (AU1) I don`t recall ever seeing it in there, I will ask if that is intentional.
  • tylore (US1)tylore (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    I have been here 66 months (according to my dog), but have never received ANY anniversary towers.   Should I be getting one?
  • I have been here 66 months (according to my dog), but have never received ANY anniversary towers.   Should I be getting one?
    Five year is the only anniversary deco there is and you will be getting one. They should be handed out soon. 
  • I have been here 66 months (according to my dog), but have never received ANY anniversary towers.   Should I be getting one?
    @tylore (US1) A little bird tells me that you are on this year's list. :)

• EXP (US1)EXP (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    According to my dog, been here 62 months, should I be getting the 5th year anniversary deco?
  • EXP (US1) said:
    According to my dog, been here 62 months, should I be getting the 5th year anniversary deco?
    62 divided by 12 = a little over 5 years, so yes. 
    Well, I am a little nervous to see if I actually got the decoration.

Logged in this morning, and got a ton of pop-ups for end-of events...saw that the countdown for maintenance was running...Harvested one field of corn for HWE then got the pop-up that I received the 5yr deco, just as maintenance started.
    FYI Thank you. I did receive the 5 year deco :)
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Why not another deco in the 6th and 7th year, but again one of 5 years..
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    I didn't seem to get the five year deco this year and yet my dog is apparently 70 months..... Will I be getting one please?
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 02.11.2019
    Why not another deco in the 6th and 7th year, but again one of 5 years..
    @Maggiltilda (NL1)  I think that was the plan at one point, maybe they will do a 10 year one :) You should not have got a 2nd 5 year one, but it seems the list went back too far, instead of just being those that reached 5 years in the 12 months, as we have seen others that got a 2nd one.

I didn't seem to get the five year deco this year and yet my dog is apparently 70 months..... Will I be getting one please?
    @KathrynStevensP (GB1) It may still turn up, they did not all go out at the same time & they have been showing up randomly, especially on EN1, if you still do not have it on Monday, send me a PM & I can get it checked for you. 
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Thanks for your comment Wascally,
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    MY dog is 60 months old, but I haven't received a 5 year deco?  Any way to find out if I missed the cut off, i.e. what was my actually join date?
  • MY dog is 60 months old, but I haven't received a 5 year deco?  Any way to find out if I missed the cut off, i.e. what was my actually join date?
    @Lylu (INT1) You just missed the cutoff for this year, as you started in Nov 2014, so you will get yours next year.

@KathrynStevensP (GB1) You are on the list for this year, so you should have got yours, if it has still not appeared, check that you have room in your dropbox, in case it got rejected & contact support, so they can send it to you. :)
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Why do we get them just in october month? :(
    Well is there any deco for 2.5 year anniversary too? as i have just passed 31 months on this game  :p
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    MY dog is 60 months old, but I haven't received a 5 year deco?  Any way to find out if I missed the cut off, i.e. what was my actually join date?
    @Lylu (INT1) You just missed the cutoff for this year, as you started in Nov 2014, so you will get yours next year.

@KathrynStevensP (GB1) You are on the list for this year, so you should have got yours, if it has still not appeared, check that you have room in your dropbox, in case it got rejected & contact support, so they can send it to you. :)
    Thank you @WascallyWabbit, I finally got my decoration today :D
    edited 13.11.2019
    @WascallyWabbit I have a question about the 5-year deco.  I got mine a long time ago and have it built on my main farm.  I just got another one a couple weeks ago and it's in my Dropbox. Aren't they supposed to be one to a customer? animated-confused-smiley-image-0020
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @WascallyWabbit I have a question about the 5-year deco.  I got mine a long time ago and have it built on my main farm.  I just got another one a couple weeks ago and it's in my Dropbox. Aren't they supposed to be one to a customer? animated-confused-smiley-image-0020
    Ha ha ha take it & run!
     I got a second one as well but it also said for being an ambassator for the game by helping out players as you do as well ;)
    Ha ha ha take it & run!
     I got a second one as well but it also said for being an ambassator for the game by helping out players as you do as well ;)
    @Data King (US1)  Thanks for the info, DK.  :)  Now it looks like I've been here for 10 years!  :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file