Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The CAMERON FARM Coop has not received awards in ML ! Global problem on many servers!

~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
Coop CAMERON FARM did not receive the ML final awards. The selection window did not appear.
Our Coop took 21 place in the ranking.
Post edited by ~~Mona~~ (INT1) on

Comments

• speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    I also didnt get option to choose rewards for this ML which finished today.
  • @"~~Mona~~ (INT1)" @speedydust (INT1)

Do the clear cookies/cache thing and reload, and if you still don't get the popup let me know and I'll report it.
  • BlueMoon (HU1)BlueMoon (HU1) HU1 Posts: 34
    We also haven't received our prizes in ML. (Pop-up window with choosable items has not arrived yet.)
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    I have nothing, despite clearing cookies / cache and relogging.
    The window that appeared after ML looked as below and nothing appeared, so after a few minutes I logged over and there was still nothing.
    I am asking you to report this error.

edited 21.10.2019
    FuzzyBear said:

Do the clear cookies/cache thing and reload, and if you still don't get the popup let me know and I'll report it.

@FuzzyBear
    We did it... Nothing has changed.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    On my server, it was quite late. Although my coop was not in ML but we got our rewards 1 or 2 hours late and even we were asked to log-in again to get them.
  • EllaC (GB1)EllaC (GB1) GB1 Posts: 35
    No ML rewards here either cleared cache/cookies, logged in and out.

• Reported, the team is investigating the issues with the ML rewards window.
  • furby (US1)furby (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    no prize again??!!??? Do we have to BEG for it every event?
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    yes, yes you do. or do the workaround... clear, log in and out 6 times... it is YOUR responsibility to learn this secret code, apparently!  man oh man.  This is why I can't recommend this game to anyone!  It just doesn't operate correctly.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Our coop, Wild Cards was in this last ML and at the close none of us got the final end of ML prizes.  I think we came in 14th or 16th something like that.  Do we each need to submit a ticket for the missing in-game prizes?
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    No ML rewards on LT1 either.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Used to have a saying in the military that seems appropriate for the state of Big Farm. SNAFU.
  • My ally was in ML
    same awkward situation - NO rewards at all :neutral:
    Thank you Fuzzy for reporting. :)

As you can see, not only the INT1 server has not received final awards. I wonder what GGS will do with it? :/ 
    I am not writing a ticket, I am waiting for a general solution to the problem and awards. 
    They should give us a window and a choice of prizes.
  • Kyrne (ES1)Kyrne (ES1) ES1 Posts: 76
    Hi,

Same problem in the Spanish server. Nobody in the coop "Morty España" has received the final awards

• Jan50 (NL1)Jan50 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 13
    Same here. The coop IT GIET OAN, ended at place 23 in the ML didn't receiver their prices. Please look after this mistake. Clear cashes and restart didn't help us to get our prices, we worked very hard for.
  • Hi guys,

The missing rewards appears to be a universal thing & the team are investigating it, but we have heard that some are showing up an hour or more  late, so yours might still appear on their own too.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Wow, GGS is on a roll...
    Messed up FL rankings for CHWE/HWE, then re-vamped/messed-up VF, then messed up rewards for Oktoberfest and now messed up rewards for Master League.

Even I didn't think they were this incompetent.
    Used to have a saying in the military that seems appropriate for the state of Big Farm. SNAFU.

kindly said, SNAFU means Situation Normal All Fouled Up.  I know I have heard it said another way, but this is a better way of saying that acronym.   
    edited 23.10.2019
    From what I see the problem is global, no rewards on the servers:

INT1
    HU1
    GB1
    US1
    LT1
    IT1
    ES1
    NL1
    JP1

I hope that the problem will be resolved quickly and awards will be awarded to us.
    Moderators, please keep us informed here about this matter.  :)

I changed the topic title slightly ;)

Post edited by ~~Mona~~ (INT1) on
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    It must great to play in that ML. You are playing your fingers blue,buy extra gold and at the end you stay there with empty hands.
    Glad our coop does not have the capacity to be in that league. Like a richman said 1 time. It is not easy when you have a lot of money. Some as the masterleague,it is not easy to recive the rewards belonging to your final result.

But nothing new under the sun from the last months at Big Farm. Better play no events,then you don,t have to worry for the rewards also
    Do we each need to send in a ticket to GGS support for our missing prizes/rewards?
    Maybe someone will write something to us, what should we do?

It's been a long time since the error occurred and we don't know whether to send tickets or wait?

Any response from the GGS would be appreciated.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    We are waiting on confirmation as to whether every affected player needs to do a ticket for this issue.
    As soon as we get the final decision, one of us (moderators) will post here to let you know.
  • mi-wa (JP1)mi-wa (JP1) JP1 Posts: 184
    JP1 server has not received final awards,too!

2 days have passed,
    at the Japan Forum, CM Katsuo and mod continue to ignore our contact;(
  • 67 members nl coop  didnt get any thing after end, and most of us report it, BF take your 
    responsibility and acknowledge there was a mistake and give the prizes we earn
    2 minutes ago we received our rewards. :) Thank you so much. :)
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    Yes, rewards are received 
    We have also received awards. 
    I hope there will be no such problems with awards in the next ML. :) 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file