Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• baldwin2 (US1)baldwin2 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    Do the blue diamond you get in Tessa's world stay there or are they transferred over to your regular farm inventory at the end of his event?
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    Do the blue diamond you get in Tessa's world stay there or are they transferred over to your regular farm inventory at the end of his event?
    From what i have read they transfer at the end of each week.

What i would like to know is, if the amount won and transferred at the end of week 1 is permanent and not affected by ranking fluctuations in the following weeks?
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 14.10.2019
    The daily task ased me to sell 800 cherries, I did that but didn't get credit as you see below

nevermind, a closer look shows it said 880 cherries lol
    Post edited by CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) on
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 14.10.2019
    :D
  • I'm crazy about Dream World!!!   Tessa, you ROCK! 
    Would love to see this extended  beyond  one month ...
    Just my 2 cents worth.
    thanks, Cornycorn00
    Loony Bin Coop
  • @cornycorn00 (US1) DW will only go for 1 month, then reset and return a few days later maybe a week or 2 then start again.  delay between each start has not been given to us yet
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 16.10.2019
    I'm crazy about Dream World!!!   Tessa, you ROCK! 
    Would love to see this extended  beyond  one month ...
    Just my 2 cents worth.
    thanks, Cornycorn00
    Loony Bin Coop
    Please don't let GGS know you enjoy any event. Those are the ones they 'revamp' to give you 'exciting new rewards' like regular humus or chicken feed or tools.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I am just casually working the DL and getting a few diamonds here and there.  The big lure of diamonds has diminished in my mind as the ability to sparkle the cows in the cow community is negated.  I am sure the other community buildings will be the same way.  I truly like the idea of using the sparkle gifts as a way of building comradery and helping our coop-mates succeed in CC/ML missions and these community cow barns just don't cut it...my opinion.  So I am hoping that the Team is listening to us and maybe will do something to bring back the sparkle to the game.   o:)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i think we need more tasks to achieve diamonds. after you get all the land and the set of tasks the only thing left is ranking and the 3 daily tasks. i find that sort of boring and not very motivating at all. they should add more tasks. or another thing to do to get more diamonds every day.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    is the game down?
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    is the game down?
    it seems to be working for me @gavinfarms (US1)
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    working for me

• Hobbs (GB1)Hobbs (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    I havent recieved any blue diamonds which i have won on dreamworld for almost a week - my total on the main game hasnt changed - to be honest i dont think it went up when i won diamonds in the farmers league either.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I havent recieved any blue diamonds which i have won on dreamworld for almost a week - my total on the main game hasnt changed - to be honest i dont think it went up when i won diamonds in the farmers league either.
    Take screen shots of your diamonds. You should see an increase at the end of each of the Dream Farm weeks.
    Sorry if this has already been answered, but I try to read the forum every day, and I just re-read through 8 pages from the beginning of the thread and couldn't find an answer.

My Question is this:
    At the end of the Dream World, what happens to Dream Dollars? Are they converted to Diamonds or lost altogether? More to the point: Am I better off spending all I earn or should I hoard it at the end for a higher Diamond payout? If they don't convert to Diamonds at the end, why would I continue doing money contracts the final week unless I wanted to build/upgrade more? 
  • Sorry if this has already been answered, but I try to read the forum every day, and I just re-read through 8 pages from the beginning of the thread and couldn't find an answer.

My Question is this:
    At the end of the Dream World, what happens to Dream Dollars? Are they converted to Diamonds or lost altogether? More to the point: Am I better off spending all I earn or should I hoard it at the end for a higher Diamond payout? If they don't convert to Diamonds at the end, why would I continue doing money contracts the final week unless I wanted to build/upgrade more? 

As far as I'm aware, they'll simply be deleted at the end of the event, along with everything else on the farm. Nothing will get "Converted" to diamonds.
    FuzzyBear said:
    Sorry if this has already been answered, but I try to read the forum every day, and I just re-read through 8 pages from the beginning of the thread and couldn't find an answer.

My Question is this:

As far as I'm aware, they'll simply be deleted at the end of the event, along with everything else on the farm. Nothing will get "Converted" to diamonds.
    So nothing gets converted to farm dollars like the other temp farms?
    FuzzyBear said:

My Question is this:

That's what I assumed as well. Too bad
    FuzzyBear said:

My Question is this:

That's what I assumed as well. Too bad
    If nothing's going to be converted, I might as well buy up land for a few diamonds. :)
    Yup that's what I'm doing

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Does anyone know how to get some water in this dreamgame , except from buying it is. 
    Have a very hard time to produce specialseeds here.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Water drops when you harvest everything, but it's a bit rare.

Thanks CrazyBigFarm, Rare must be the understatement of the year yet :))

I don't mind not having the chat, either, but I wish it would show you as logged out when you're on your DF. People think you're ignoring them. :)
  • I loved the dream farm the first week. I worked hard to get it up there and spend gold. Not ashamed to say it. To bad there is no reason to spend more gold. I have just 3 pieces of land to buy and get diamonds for them. This boils down to a disappointing result for going hard in the beginning. My farm is level 56 and other than the daily payout of gold for the tasks there is no opportunity to earn diamonds. No opportunity to earn those thousands of diamonds advertised results in no need for gold. You don't get them for leveling up. You don't get them for building up all your fields. The opportunity is just not there to do more than the daily tasks at this point. Contracts pay in money which doesn't transfer. All that's left is three fields and then the side tasks. I don't even need to log on for more than ten minutes a day to get the tasks. What's the purpose? You forgot about maintaining the game's value once the land is bought.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I loved the dream farm the first week. I worked hard to get it up there and spend gold. Not ashamed to say it. To bad there is no reason to spend more gold. I have just 3 pieces of land to buy and get diamonds for them. This boils down to a disappointing result for going hard in the beginning. My farm is level 56 and other than the daily payout of gold for the tasks there is no opportunity to earn diamonds. No opportunity to earn those thousands of diamonds advertised results in no need for gold. You don't get them for leveling up. You don't get them for building up all your fields. The opportunity is just not there to do more than the daily tasks at this point. Contracts pay in money which doesn't transfer. All that's left is three fields and then the side tasks. I don't even need to log on for more than ten minutes a day to get the tasks. What's the purpose? You forgot about maintaining the game's value once the land is bought.

Near as I understand it, once the farm is built to your satisfaction, the goal is to work on those organic market "Dream XP" contracts.  Every bit of Dream XP you earn gives you more diamonds in the weekly rankings, which transfer over to your main farm once a week. The higher you are in the weekly XP rankings (which reset every week), the more diamonds you earn - up to 20,000 diamonds per week.
  • I loved the dream farm the first week. I worked hard to get it up there and spend gold. Not ashamed to say it. To bad there is no reason to spend more gold. I have just 3 pieces of land to buy and get diamonds for them. This boils down to a disappointing result for going hard in the beginning. My farm is level 56 and other than the daily payout of gold for the tasks there is no opportunity to earn diamonds. No opportunity to earn those thousands of diamonds advertised results in no need for gold. You don't get them for leveling up. You don't get them for building up all your fields. The opportunity is just not there to do more than the daily tasks at this point. Contracts pay in money which doesn't transfer. All that's left is three fields and then the side tasks. I don't even need to log on for more than ten minutes a day to get the tasks. What's the purpose? You forgot about maintaining the game's value once the land is bought.

Near as I understand it, once the farm is built to your satisfaction, the goal is to work on those organic market "Dream XP" contracts.  Every bit of Dream XP you earn gives you more diamonds in the weekly rankings, which transfer over to your main farm once a week. The higher you are in the weekly XP rankings (which reset every week), the more diamonds you earn - up to 20,000 diamonds per week.
    No. Diamonds are the goal. You are ranked by the diamonds you earn. From what I can tell, XPs are useless. They don't translate to more diamonds unless there's something I missed. It's based on getting the most diamonds and past the first week, those only seem to come from the tasks and buying the land. You don't get them for filling contracts. For example, week one I got about 9,000 diamonds and not many XPs. This week I got 4,000 diamonds, but so many more XPs from leveling up and filling the contracts compared to the first week. If that were the case I'd have it made from just yesterday's XPs from contracts. I'd also only fill them if they had high XPs.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    the exp is what you are ranked by.and rank gives diamonds.

see i am ranked 326 and am getting 6,225 diamonds for it.

Thanks CrazyBigFarm, Rare must be the understatement of the year yet :))

Found out, plant roses and maybe also sunflowers (will try that tonight) water drops from the roses :))
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 23.10.2019

Exactly what IJRosh said. I'm currently ranked 7,027 (Yes, I suck at temp farms. :smile:), and at the end of the week (if I maintain that rank), I'll receive an extra 1,876 Diamonds, PLUS whatever Diamonds I earn from the side tasks, buying land, etc. 

So while the goal IS Diamonds, the amount of Dream XP you earn (or don't earn) has a direct effect on how many Diamonds you receive at the end of each week.

Sign In to comment.