Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You want a nice signature? It's Here!!

Comments

• 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    Hey @farmerjohn 22 (US1) 
    Love your latest Aussie signature, but here down under we have an Australian brand of football called AFL - Australian Football League. I wouldn't say no to a new signature like that, but being a Hawthorn supporter, I would want the hero decked out properly. Go the Hawks... @Michiru (GB1), this is one that you may know something about???  :):):)

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 30.07.2019
    Hey @farmerjohn 22 (US1) 
    Love your latest Aussie signature, but here down under we have an Australian brand of football called AFL - Australian Football League. I wouldn't say no to a new signature like that, but being a Hawthorn supporter, I would want the hero decked out properly. Go the Hawks... @Michiru (GB1), this is one that you may know something about???  :):):)

@5-10 Man (AU1) I don't know much about Aussie football, so I just winged it.  :D Have a nice day, 5-10 Man.  :)

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    edited 30.07.2019
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1) You are extremely talented and have one heck of an imagination.  :)
    @Fawners (US1)   Thank you for such kind praise.  <3  This is what my crazy imagination just came up with. ;)

Wow - love it.  Thank you @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  <3:)
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    You don't need to know much about AFL, your natural talent nailed it. Thank you kindly
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417

many many thanks for your patience and the great work you did for me

• Emperor AY (INT1)Emperor AY (INT1) INT1 Posts: 244
    hello there ;)
    I want a signature please
    the description :
    It has to be big ( the biggest size possible )

Contains pictures of players and coach of the Algerian national football team 2019 & the Africa cup with a background of Egyptian pyramids
    like this:

thank you

@AAA24 (INT1)  Hello, AAA24.  :)  Hope this is what you have in mind.  :)

• Emperor AY (INT1)Emperor AY (INT1) INT1 Posts: 244
    Unfortunately you did not understand me
    I want pictures of the main players who participated in the 2019 African Cup with a photo of their coach
    And I want the images to be sporadic and in different parts of the signing with the African Cup of course
    If it is difficult I can send you the names of these players.
     and it'll be great if you add an animated flag of Algeria

but by the way this signature is very nice I'll keep it .

thank you

• Hello farmerjohn22, 
    I would like to have a signature with my name on it. with a flowery border and a lake having lotus flowers and birds flying in the blue sky.

edited 14.08.2019
    @kanika123 (IN1)  Hello, kanika123.  :)  Here's a pretty one for you.  <3

• Thank you farmerjohn 22 !!!!!!!      o:)
    It looks awesome.
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    I was wondering if I could get someone to make me a fun, fall signature with my name and the name of my co-op Chronic Farming on it. I would really appreciate it. Thank you ~RozZz
    edited 27.08.2019
    I was wondering if I could get someone to make me a fun, fall signature with my name and the name of my co-op Chronic Farming on it. I would really appreciate it. Thank you ~RozZz
    @RozZz (US1)  Hello, RozZz.  :)  Here's an Autumn day on the farm for you......

• RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1) WOW thank you so much Farmer John! Perfect! 
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    edited 27.09.2019
      It's almost that time again.

Could I have a new Halloween signature please.

Getting my request in before the big rush.

Post edited by rsny (US1) on
      It's almost that time again.

Could I have a new Halloween signature please.

Getting my request in before the big rush.

@rsny (US1)  Here you go.  :D

thanks a lot.   WELL DONE.
  • LOLOL That's brilliant!!  Great work John!

Wait, wait he is gonna get this one.... Doh missed again.... Hang on, this time he will... Ahh no, close!! Lachen Smileys Smileys en emoticons

I like it . It makes me laugh.
    @RunsWivScissors (GB1) @rsny (US1)  It's not the guy's fault that he misses every time. No eyes!  :D
    edited 02.10.2019
    @RunsWivScissors (GB1)  Now THAT is brilliant!   Awesome work, Scissors!  animated-thumbs-smiley-image-0004 
  • Hi @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  can you make me a signature please?  I'm Southerndelite and my coop is The Loony Bin
    edited 15.10.2019
    Hi @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  can you make me a signature please?  I'm Southerndelite and my coop is The Loony Bin
    @Southerndelite (US1)  Here are a couple ideas for you, Southerndelite. If you would like something different, I would be happy to oblige you.  :)

• Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    edited 17.10.2019
    Hi farmerjohn 22 can you made me a Reformation Day signature, with the 5 solas.  sola scripturasola fidesola gratiasolus christussoli deo gloria and this image

Post edited by Bibleman7 (US1) on
    edited 18.10.2019
    Hi farmerjohn 22 can you made me a Reformation Day signature, with the 5 solas.  sola scripturasola fidesola gratiasolus christussoli deo gloria and this image

@Bibleman7 (US1)   I hope this is what you had in mind, Bibleman7.  o:)

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Beautiful rendition of the Solas!
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    Wow what awesome signature of the Solas and i love, Thanks farmerjohn 22
  • Could I have a new haloween signature please.
    edited 25.10.2019
    Could I have a new haloween signature please.
    @Letty.liongamez (GB1)   Here's an idea for you, Letty.  :)

Sign In to comment.