Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

HORSE BUG ?

I wonder why a player named BriannospamGame ca be in diamond on level 98 and vith only points under 1200 ..its impossible . I wrote to support and got the ansver that it was a fail on my screen .. Thats not so .. Now when we are several players in diamond we can all se her or him .. it must be a bug or a cheater .. noone of us can find the player on a list elswhere .. We are several players from differnt coops that wonder how this can be ..? We have ..i have a horse level 200 , others 198 .. and so on .. I WISH GGS WOLUD INVESTIGATE THAT PLAYER .. CAN REPORT the player because hes not at any list .. who knows that player and how could he be in diamond 3 dayes after the horseseason started ? Its impossible to get 1250 and 50 won games in platin on 3 dayes ....   We are several  that wonder from 5 different coop s .. best regards called  MIK =-Maren i Kæret , horse Hidalgo,  level 200 ..heres pict taken 3 dayes after start .
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 20.10.2019
    I think Briannospam is a former player, he posted often in the forums but left the game in disgust over something (can't remember which GGS fail was the last straw for him) a few years ago.

Edit to add:
    He is on the forum under @BriannospamGame (SKN1) but his last active date on forum was 07/01/2016.

Post edited by MRG1 (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    What MRG said. Also, when some players reach Diamond League, they might switch to a lower level horse to give others a chance. He might not have played in years, but unless his account was deactivated, his horse is still there to be challenged.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 18.10.2019
    @artful (US1)  when horse season end tho it should go back not stay in diamond as it seem to be.  I get to Diamond every season, but start next season in bronze again
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    edited 18.10.2019
    The problem is, that Brian left the game several years ago - and is not active on SKN anymore

so how can his horse be in diamond league??

if you reach diamond league in one horse season, you will go back to bronze with the start of next season, so it cant be that.

*I gave him a gift on his mill a few days ago, the gift is still there today.....
    Post edited by nannsi (SKN1) on
  • Maren I Kæret (SKN1)Maren I Kæret (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 49
    edited 18.10.2019
    What MRG said. Also, when some players reach Diamond League, they might switch to a lower level horse to give others a chance. He might not have played in years, but unless his account was deactivated, his horse is still there to be challenged.

The picture was taken 3 dayes after horseseason started .. and we can all beat the horse , but the ? was how could he be in diamond 3 dayes after start ? I know i have horses at 100 that can beat 190 .. because of a horsemeadow 8 .. i posted it yesterday because im not satisfied vith ggs ansver about its my screen that is the problem 

And its not true that a diamonhorse stayes in diamond forever ..we all start the season in bronze ..and cant reach diamond in 3 dayes , even when we bye ekstra figths ..   i can see on BriannospamGames profil he migth be a computer ekspert .. maybe the problem is there .. but it have to be fixed .. ggs 

More info .. he wasnt there in the last 40  horseseasons seasons .and never in hall of fame . so if hes not active .. why show up now .. konklusion : ggs must investigate ..

Posts Merged | Wabbit
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    More info .. he wasnt there in the last 40  horseseasons seasons .and never in hall of fame . so if hes not active .. why show up now .. konklusion : ggs must investigate ..
    Looking at the title of you post, if he isn't playing, then he isn't cheating. so it is definitely a bug. (and a very strange one at that. I wish I could automatically start in diamond lol)
  • Hi Guys,

Nice to see Brian's name back on the forum, he did love his horses lol :) .... No one is cheating, the same thing is happening on all the servers, in all leagues, there appears to be a flood of inactive accounts coming up on the challenge options & from what we can figure out, they are in the same position they were in from an old season, so maybe the end rankings from an entire old horse season have reappeared in this one.

We did report it when this season started, but I doubt that anything can be done while the season is running & they are not doing any harm, as they are so old that most are low levels & easy to beat.  Will be interesting to see if all those dead accounts will be winning prizes lol.
  • More info .. he wasnt there in the last 40  horseseasons seasons .and never in hall of fame . so if hes not active .. why show up now .. konklusion : ggs must investigate ..
    Looking at the title of you post, if he isn't playing, then he isn't cheating. so it is definitely a bug. (and a very strange one at that. I wish I could automatically start in diamond lol)
    lol yes that would be nice 
  • Maren I Kæret (SKN1)Maren I Kæret (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 49
    edited 19.10.2019
     THANK FOR THE EXPLANATION , much better , -its not that the horse is any treat , its a horse vithout many skills , but of course we wonder when he suddenly show up , and are in ddiamond 3 dayes after season start ,,,
    Thank you for your time .. im happy its not cheating .. that will be unsafe for all us players putting a lot of time and rel money into the game . Best regards Hanne 

WascallyWabbit said:
    Hi Guys,

Nice to see Brian's name back on the forum, he did love his horses lol :) .... No one is cheating, the same thing is happening on all the servers, in all leagues, there appears to be a flood of inactive accounts coming up on the challenge options & from what we can figure out, they are in the same position they were in from an old season, so maybe the end rankings from an entire old horse season have reappeared in this one.

We did report it when this season started, but I doubt that anything can be done while the season is running & they are not doing any harm, as they are so old that most are low levels & easy to beat.  Will be interesting to see if all those dead accounts will be winning prizes lol.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file