Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Would anyone have pictures of their final Summer monument?

I'm curious how many upgrades most people got :)

Only 12/80 here, but pretty happy with it :D
  • visboerin (NL1)visboerin (NL1) NL1 Posts: 20
    for real another one i have a life next to bf
  • irism (GB1)irism (GB1) GB1 Posts: 10
    do they not care can t belive another cc
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 30.09.2019
    nothing to say *shakes head*

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Ah  Yes The ever popular co-op champions is back.

Seems like just a few days ago we had one of those.

• sally2016 (GB1)sally2016 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    Perhaps the only way to stop all these constant CC's is for everyone to down tools and not play this upcoming one..........But that won't happen :(
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Has the Village Fair Event been scrapped from the line up?   :/
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    At least the new farm starts tomorrow I will play that instead of the cc :)
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    That has been postponed until the middle of October.  
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/197254/announcement-schedule-change-for-temporary-farm
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Has the Village Fair Event been scrapped from the line up?   :/
    With any luck it should be after this CC
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    That has been postponed until the middle of October.  
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/197254/announcement-schedule-change-for-temporary-farm
    I should of said Dream World starts tomorrow only temp farm I play is candy farm, sorry to confuse @Fawners (US1)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Ah  Yes The ever popular co-op champions is back.

Seems like just a few days ago we had one of those.

That's the design of the Farmer's League, though. They have to run either an HWE, a CC, or a Village Fair every day for 42 days while it's running, since those are the only 3 that "Count" for the FL.

Sure, I'd like to see more Village Fairs instead of CCs, but I'm honestly to the point where I just don't really care about any of them anymore, and just play casually. I'm not going to bust my hump and spend seaweed, gold, or whatever trying to be on the top of the heap anymore. It ain't worth it, when it's just gonna come around again in 4-5 days again anyway.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 30.09.2019
    That's the design of the Farmer's League, though. They have to run either an HWE, a CC, or a Village Fair every day for 42 days while it's running, since those are the only 3 that "Count" for the FL.

yep, Farmer's league is their perfect excuse to run coop events back to back

that's all it is, an excuse to intensify the frequency of all events

And this is why there is no more need for a calendar, who needs a calendar...  it goes like this

CC-HWE-CC-HWE-CC-HWE etc etc

• speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    Cooperative CAMERON FARM won last CC gold league and we should now play in ML this cc but CC event timer window says we will play in gold league. Can you fix this error? This already happened once to us last month.
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Probaly a optical mistake will be the awnser by the great company o:)o:)o:);)
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    The CAMERON FARM Coop should be in ML.
    We've won the gold league!
    Will these errors finally end on the INT server?
    As Speedy wrote, please transfer us to ML, there is still time, the event has not started yet. Someone fix it as soon as possible!
    I am asking moderators for a response.

• mi-wa (JP1)mi-wa (JP1) JP1 Posts: 184
    edited 17.10.2019
    Hello CAMERON FARM members from JP1,

Also us.......

We won last Gold League.
    We should be in this ML!

CC will start soon,
    We are very anxious;(

We hope to see you in ML! (・∀・)人(・∀・)                                              mi-wa   りんご園を偲ぶ会  Deputy
    Post edited by mi-wa (JP1) on
  • speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    Problem is solved we are in ML in this CC :)
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    Cooperative CAMERON FARM won last CC gold league and we should now play in ML this cc but CC event timer window says we will play in gold league. Can you fix this error? This already happened once to us last month.
    It's not what you know, but rather who you know when the time arrives to decide  who is playing in ML on INT1

Apologies to Farmers Inc. but I really think they did not deserve to get into the last Master league

• Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Where is the Tent today GGS?
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    yesterday i saw a timer about CC, today tent is not here 
    Will be there later. It seems that Hamburg has another timezone than the rest of central europe. And offcorse when the tent is there and started our machines we will have maintanance as useall.

Some people or company,s will never learn
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    Will be there later. It seems that Hamburg has another timezone than the rest of central europe. And offcorse when the tent is there and started our machines we will have maintanance as useall.

Some people or company,s will never learn
    they don't want to know if we're spending gold or something 
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Theyre too busy messing around with the golden week crap & broke everything is my guess
  • wayne.n.moore (US1)wayne.n.moore (US1) US1 Posts: 81
    edited 24.04.2020
    Forget the tent, I dont even have the FL icon in the parking lot (
    and I now see that the FL season has ended which explains everything) Been a long day
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Forget the tent, I dont even have the FL icon in the parking lot (
    and I now see that the FL season has ended which explains everything) Been a long day
    Nope theres nothing arrived in the car park. Maybe theyre trying to social distance the trucks & tents?
  • Nope theres nothing arrived in the car park. Maybe theyre trying to social distance the trucks & tents?
    Not only Social Distance, But Socially Invisible also :D:D
  • !!!!!INFORMATION!!!!!

The CC that was due to start at 11:00 CEST

Will actually start at 14:30 CEST

• Feej (GB1)Feej (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    If the countdown clock is on screen, it needs to be right.
    edited 24.04.2020
    !!!!!INFORMATION!!!!!

The CC that was due to start at 11:00 CEST

Will actually start at 14:30 CEST

BTW was 10.30 cest.  At 10.28 the countdown timer went away,and just before that a members asked on the leader of our coop : How long before it starts. And on that time it was not even 10.30 with no countdown timer. But as usuall communication is not the strongest point of GGS.Thanks for letting many players sitting there making their nose empty GGS. And at 15.30 there will be a mainmtanance for sure,or am i to pessimistic??   No i am used to that kind of things already
Sign In to comment.