CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Tessa's Dream World! - Discussion

Comments

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) Posts: 1,468US1
    You can't hover over them once you get the notificationthat you completed the task, but like @artful (US1) said you can hover over them in the left menu (where the tasks are) before you are awarded them.
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) Posts: 1,339GB1
    You can't hover over them once you get the notificationthat you completed the task, but like @artful (US1) said you can hover over them in the left menu (where the tasks are) before you are awarded them.
    AH..... ok, farm cash.  That's good.   I don't know why you can see it BEFORE you win it but after it's hidden, seems kinda dumb.  
    But ok, cash.  Thanks. 
    See what I do when not playing silly games.
    http://ArtmakersWorlds.com
  • We really need a production timer.
    Oh yes please, I second this, I feel lost without it :)
    KathrynStevensP @ en 1
  • You've got my vote @artful (US1) on that production timer!

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) Posts: 130US1

You've got my vote @artful (US1) on that production timer!
    I like your site and i almost always have at least one page open to it.

Please fix the typo in your signature.  :)   I used to design websites.  It drives me crazy.

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) Posts: 248US1
    OK, really now, the 50% gold prime has vanished from the DWF.  I have run out of bad songs to sing...GGS what is going on. were the 50% prime sales a one time thing, were they a glitch...will they ever return.  I am not buying on normal prices they are ridiculous...please please don't make me serenade you again....i just want to know what to expect...thanks

• baldwin2 (US1)baldwin2 (US1) Posts: 10US1
    Do the blue diamond you get in Tessa's world stay there or are they transferred over to your regular farm inventory at the end of his event?
    baldwin2 @ us 1
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) Posts: 130US1
    Do the blue diamond you get in Tessa's world stay there or are they transferred over to your regular farm inventory at the end of his event?
    From what i have read they transfer at the end of each week.

What i would like to know is, if the amount won and transferred at the end of week 1 is permanent and not affected by ranking fluctuations in the following weeks?
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) Posts: 1,064US1
    edited 14.10.2019
    The daily task ased me to sell 800 cherries, I did that but didn't get credit as you see below

nevermind, a closer look shows it said 880 cherries lol
    Post edited by CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) on

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) Posts: 1,138INT1
    edited 14.10.2019
    :D
  • I'm crazy about Dream World!!!   Tessa, you ROCK! 
    Would love to see this extended  beyond  one month ...
    Just my 2 cents worth.
    thanks, Cornycorn00
    Loony Bin Coop
  • @cornycorn00 (US1) DW will only go for 1 month, then reset and return a few days later maybe a week or 2 then start again.  delay between each start has not been given to us yet

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) Posts: 1,867US1
    I am just casually working the DL and getting a few diamonds here and there.  The big lure of diamonds has diminished in my mind as the ability to sparkle the cows in the cow community is negated.  I am sure the other community buildings will be the same way.  I truly like the idea of using the sparkle gifts as a way of building comradery and helping our coop-mates succeed in CC/ML missions and these community cow barns just don't cut it...my opinion.  So I am hoping that the Team is listening to us and maybe will do something to bring back the sparkle to the game.   o:)
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) Posts: 2,147US1
    is the game down?
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) Posts: 28US1
    is the game down?
    it seems to be working for me @gavinfarms (US1)
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) Posts: 398US1
    working for me

• Hobbs (GB1)Hobbs (GB1) Posts: 3GB1
    I havent recieved any blue diamonds which i have won on dreamworld for almost a week - my total on the main game hasnt changed - to be honest i dont think it went up when i won diamonds in the farmers league either.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,047US1
    I havent recieved any blue diamonds which i have won on dreamworld for almost a week - my total on the main game hasnt changed - to be honest i dont think it went up when i won diamonds in the farmers league either.
    Take screen shots of your diamonds. You should see an increase at the end of each of the Dream Farm weeks.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I try to read the forum every day, and I just re-read through 8 pages from the beginning of the thread and couldn't find an answer.

My Question is this:
    At the end of the Dream World, what happens to Dream Dollars? Are they converted to Diamonds or lost altogether? More to the point: Am I better off spending all I earn or should I hoard it at the end for a higher Diamond payout? If they don't convert to Diamonds at the end, why would I continue doing money contracts the final week unless I wanted to build/upgrade more? 
    MRG1  (US1)

• FuzzyBearFuzzyBear Posts: 66Moderator, ModGreen
    Sorry if this has already been answered, but I try to read the forum every day, and I just re-read through 8 pages from the beginning of the thread and couldn't find an answer.

My Question is this:
    At the end of the Dream World, what happens to Dream Dollars? Are they converted to Diamonds or lost altogether? More to the point: Am I better off spending all I earn or should I hoard it at the end for a higher Diamond payout? If they don't convert to Diamonds at the end, why would I continue doing money contracts the final week unless I wanted to build/upgrade more? 

As far as I'm aware, they'll simply be deleted at the end of the event, along with everything else on the farm. Nothing will get "Converted" to diamonds.

FuzzyBear said:

My Question is this:

As far as I'm aware, they'll simply be deleted at the end of the event, along with everything else on the farm. Nothing will get "Converted" to diamonds.
    So nothing gets converted to farm dollars like the other temp farms?

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

FuzzyBear said:

My Question is this:

That's what I assumed as well. Too bad
    MRG1  (US1)

FuzzyBear said:

My Question is this:

That's what I assumed as well. Too bad
    If nothing's going to be converted, I might as well buy up land for a few diamonds. :)

Yup that's what I'm doing

MRG1  (US1)

• Does anyone know how to get some water in this dreamgame , except from buying it is. 
    Have a very hard time to produce specialseeds here.
  • Water drops when you harvest everything, but it's a bit rare.

• Water drops when you harvest everything, but it's a bit rare.

Thanks CrazyBigFarm, Rare must be the understatement of the year yet :))

I don't mind not having the chat, either, but I wish it would show you as logged out when you're on your DF. People think you're ignoring them. :)

Sign In to comment.