Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Village Fair

Comments

• furby (US1)furby (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    Any news? I have sent a support ticket 2 days ago. still no response... :s
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 14.10.2019
    @furby their offices have been closed last 2 days due to weekend.  It will probably take a few more days from now, at least
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Just a quick point here, I'm as peeved as anyone over the latest b*lls up , but please treat the support staff with respect, every time i have had an issue they have solved it promptly, and remember , they  didn't cause it, they are there to help. Must be a hell of a job these days.......
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Folks contact support :(
  • @WascallyWabbit I never got my Autumn Monument for the last ML...ive sent in several tickets and they say they dont know when or if i will ever get it,im losing lots of duck eggs everyday because they wont send me what i earned....PLEASE HELP
  • Folks contact support :(
    I have and still haven't heard back from them,for what it's worth.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    you are fortunate indeed to have your problems solved promptly... many problems are not solved because they don't know how to make it right.  Very sad... I'm so glad I never put real money into this game. Many people win an event and never see the prize they should have gotten... only a package of consolation prizes!
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    @RowdyRac What about the Village Fair please?
    @garybaldy (GB1) I do so love your optimism, however, it is very hard to be optimistic when it comes to GGS resolving issues other than a "Sorry" and a consolation prize.  Sadly!  :|
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Fawners (US1)

The message we got regarding the Village Fair rewards is that a final decision on how to best deal with it has not yet been reached. 
    We are hoping to hear more tomorrow and will let everyone know as soon as we do.
    edited 14.10.2019
    @RowdyRac Thank you so much for responding.  Let's hope this time is better compensation than a big fat "Sorry".  Thank you again!
    Post edited by Fawners (US1) on
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    and no stupid seaweed i and my coop want what we won and paid for no other rubbish.
    Well it was the weekend & they just got back to the office today, but with all the problems & troubles with the last few events. You can bet it will take support at least a week to get back to you.

:(Monkey Mike (US1) said:
    @WascallyWabbit I never got my Autumn Monument for the last ML...ive sent in several tickets and they say they dont know when or if i will ever get it,im losing lots of duck eggs everyday because they wont send me what i earned....PLEASE HELP
    Sorry you are having troubles there @Monkey Mike (US1) but please only send 1 ticket in per trouble/problem or your request goes back to the bottom of the Q to be looked at later. Once you do get a reply/confirmation email use only that email to reply back to support about that trouble/problem.
  • erdem_2007 (TR1)erdem_2007 (TR1) TR1 Posts: 312
    RowdyRac said:
    @Fawners (US1)

The message we got regarding the Village Fair rewards is that a final decision on how to best deal with it has not yet been reached. 
    We are hoping to hear more tomorrow and will let everyone know as soon as we do.
    tr sunucusu içinde umarım ödüller verilir
  • erdem_2007 (TR1)erdem_2007 (TR1) TR1 Posts: 312
    The same is happening on ES1 - HIS1 Server.

No response from GGS or moderator
    tr sunucusunda moderatör bile yok!!!
  • eikco (SKN1)eikco (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 48
    My coop, be nr. 1, and we get no rewand. sorry for my english. Eikco, coop: gider ikke.
  • Monkey Mike (US1)Monkey Mike (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    edited 15.10.2019
    Well it was the weekend & they just got back to the office today, but with all the problems & troubles with the last few events. You can bet it will take support at least a week to get back to you.

:(Monkey Mike (US1) said:
    @WascallyWabbit I never got my Autumn Monument for the last ML...ive sent in several tickets and they say they dont know when or if i will ever get it,im losing lots of duck eggs everyday because they wont send me what i earned....PLEASE HELP
    Sorry you are having troubles there @Monkey Mike (US1) but please only send 1 ticket in per trouble/problem or your request goes back to the bottom of the Q to be looked at later. Once you do get a reply/confirmation email use only that email to reply back to support about that trouble/problem.
    I dont understand why its so hard to just send me the what i earned...you dont seem to have problems when it comes to taking my real money when i buy gold 
    Post edited by Monkey Mike (US1) on
  • furby (US1)furby (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    they answer the october fest wrong prizes and not answering this TOTAL no prize....
    I dont understand why its so hard to just send me the what i earned...you dont seem to have problems when it comes to taking my real money when i buy gold 
    1 word greed :(
  • Dagi (IN1)Dagi (IN1) IN1 Posts: 10
    edited 15.10.2019
    Friendship Meadow received for Oktoberfest, thanks!
    And when will you give the prizes to the fair?
    Our cooperative took 1st place, and no one received prizes.
    I see all these forum postings getting merged yet not one word on what is going on with the VF Prizes.  This is beyond ridiculous.  I have sent out a coop message discouraging everyone from playing challenges and buying gold.  I will be boycotting all this until a FAIR resolution is made with constant bugs and rip offs with the prizes.  We, the customer, pay REAL money in this game.  That is what is keeping this game going, but not sure where the monies are going when it comes to glitch and bug after bug causing such disruptions with the game.  Please work a little harder with pleasing your customer.  :/  Ignoring everyone is not the solution! 
  • sdstc (TR1)sdstc (TR1) TR1 Posts: 214
    all we are talkin bout VF but none of mods are not. it seems its another trash race. waste of time
  • RowdyRac said:
    @Fawners (US1)

I would settle for the top Hard Work decoration, an Irish chicken coop, and tropical cow. 

Not sure how many Hard Work rewards I didn't get, but it was probably a good number of them since I was only online a handful of hours each day of the event.
  • zumra1 (TR1)zumra1 (TR1) TR1 Posts: 1
    one of another problem with races, i am about to get   away from game
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250

@Fawners (US1)  and everyone else who experienced problems with Village Fair prizes, we have finally gotten a response to share with you all ... please see HERE.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    RowdyRac said:

@Fawners (US1)  and everyone else who experienced problems with Village Fair prizes, we have finally gotten a response to share with you all ... please see HERE.
    Well that's the end of events ...How do you expect people to remember when a event finished ages ago 

There is no point playing any events if we have to police the game which the company should do as it holds all the details to what we have done 

RowdyRac said:

Thank you for acknowledging this issue, however, I sent a Support ticket in 2 days ago stating our coop took first in the Bronze League and did not receive the prizes for that league.  No answer, nothing!  I will send one more ticket to see if they will stop ignoring this issue and respond.  
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    What is so hard about giving your customers the rewards they earned for what they worked for during the VF?   Common GGS you are not working a mickey mouse operation or are you? 
    edited 16.10.2019
    One of our members received one prize from their support ticket and got an answer to this bug issue:  "because we were not online when the event ended, we did not get any prizes".  REALLY???  This event ends at 2 or 3 am PST.  That is the most ridiculous excuse I have ever heard!   :/
    Post edited by Fawners (US1) on
  • RowdyRac said:

Thank you for acknowledging this issue, however, I sent a Support ticket in 2 days ago stating our coop took first in the Bronze League and did not receive the prizes for that league.  No answer, nothing!  I will send one more ticket to see if they will stop ignoring this issue and respond.  
    It's a waste of time. They responded by telling me they know nothing about the prizes offered. End of gold buying and doing there events for me. Would also NOT recommend this game to my friends.
Sign In to comment.