Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Oktoberfest!

146»

Comments

• 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    @Data King (US1)
    im contacting support more than my lover hahahahahha
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @Data King (US1)
    im contacting support more than my lover hahahahahha
    lol yes I know it's not ideal but at least they will know about the problem ;)
  • surely they don't want us ALL to put in ticket.  Can we please get info from mods on what they want to sort this out, PLEASE!!
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Hello everyone,

The problem has been reported and is being investigated.
    As soon as we have more information on whether further action is required by you, we will pass it on.

At this point, please do not place the Almond Orchard skin on your farm if you did not choose it/do not want it.
  • JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    the same problem here,  we wanted the friendshipmeadow and we recieved paint for the amandelen.

I think it was again too much for GS,

greatings
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @cookie2 (NL1)

There has just been an announcement regarding the issue with the Oktoberfest ranking rewards. 
    Please have a look HERE, for some important information.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Let me see if I understand this...In the past 3 weeks:
    • GGS revamps Oktoberfest rewards....and then messes up awarding the selected prizes and wants people to contact Support to get the prize they earned.
    • GGS revamped Village Fair, making decent prizes unattainable to the majority of players who previously were able to win the Gold Mining Licences in the event.
    • GGS completely messed up the last round of CHWE, starting it late, not linking it to Farmers League then restarted it with regular HWE without resetting the scores of inactive players from previous FL (in effect stealing Gold medals from those that earned them) 
    So my question is this: Is there any event that GGS adds to the game that is worth the effort of playing anymore?
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Let me see if I understand this...In the past 3 weeks:
    • GGS revamps Oktoberfest rewards....and then messes up awarding the selected prizes and wants people to contact Support to get the prize they earned.
    • GGS revamped Village Fair, making decent prizes unattainable to the majority of players who previously were able to win the Gold Mining Licences in the event.
    • GGS completely messed up the last round of CHWE, starting it late, not linking it to Farmers League then restarted it with regular HWE without resetting the scores of inactive players from previous FL (in effect stealing Gold medals from those that earned them) 
    So my question is this: Is there any event that GGS adds to the game that is worth the effort of playing anymore?
    Fishing hard work event ;)

But i am expecting that to be revamped too the next time it comes along :D 
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Running so many events even GGS cannot keep up.

Get it together, this game has gone from a very nice game to a joke in the last year. 
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    Our coop finished ranking 1st in the Octoberfest tournament, but no one received Friendship Meadow.

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 15.10.2019
    I have contacted support along with most of my co op and reply we get ATM is not real good, but we will wait and see final result.   What it comes down to they are saying, is they know of the problem and they are working on finding a solution.  To me the solution is easy, the players that selected Friendship meadow should be given friendship meadow.  I am not holding my breathe waiting, with what has been happening on this game of late.
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    why not just fix the problem and give people their earned rewards.  This also has happened with the VF rewards.  Why drive your customers up a wall.  just help them. 
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    why not just fix the problem and give people their earned rewards.  This also has happened with the VF rewards.  Why drive your customers up a wall.  just help them. 
    Totaly agree with you, many players are not fluent in english or other available languanges which support can speak. Younger players in small cooperatives probably dont have any ideas how to use support at all.

All they should have won, they just stay with nothing.

Individual problems could be fixed though support, but problems when many players are involved should be fixed automaticaly without contacting support.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    I see all these forum postings getting merged yet not one word on what is going on with the VF Prizes.  This is beyond ridiculous.  I have sent out a coop message discouraging everyone from playing challenges and buying gold.  I will be boycotting all this until a FAIR resolution is made with constant bugs and rip offs with the prizes.  We, the customer, pay REAL money in this game.  That is what is keeping this game going, but not sure where the monies are going when it comes to glitch and bug after bug causing such disruptions with the game.  Please work a little harder with pleasing your customer.    Ignoring everyone is not the solution!
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Fair play to support, my vanished friendship meadow has arrived , given the number of people affected , that was good going , I still don't fancy GGS support for a job though lol
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    i missed my extra wheel spin, now compared to what you guys are missing that is nothing. When i sent a support ticket in, they said they would look into it to see if there was a glitch. Did they compensate my extra spin. NOOOOO.  was it a major big deal. NO , but still, when there is a problem good customer service fixes the issue no matter how small. now what you all are experiencing is HUGE...not some simple extra spin on the wheel...and they are doing the same thing.  Seems like standard practice, big or small. 
  • UPDATE.  Thanks support I and the players that put in ticket from my co op all have Friendship meadow.  
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I also received my Friendship meadow this morning when I logged in, it was a pleasant surprise.
    Thank you GGS for fixing this problem :)
Sign In to comment.