Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Oktoberfest!

Comments

• 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    at the end of Octfest i choosed Friendship Meadow as reward, and instead got the almond skin. so pay atention to rewards you get. and contact support if you have problems like me
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    Our coop also didn't get a meadow of friendship  :/
  • polly72 (GB1)polly72 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8
    we are in same position ...no meadow ...none of our coop got it either ...Maybe one day you lot at GGs could do something right for a flaming change 
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    in my coop all those who choose Friendship Meadow got Almond Skin instead
  • GOO (SKN1)GOO (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 240
    I didn't also get the friendship meadow and heard that others have similar problems
  • Eternia (INT1)Eternia (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    I can confirm with this since me and most of my co-op member choose friendship meadow but it didn't appear in their FF themed box, instead we've got free ranged almond orchard...
  • bantry (GB1)bantry (GB1) GB1 Posts: 21
    The event has finished and guess what- no main prize.
    we worked hard as a co-op . Came 2nd - chose meadow, and NO Meadow.
    My whole co-op never received their choice of prize. is it just us, or any other co-ops having same problem ?
    This is not on, ggs -you are making too many mistakes lately, and long term players are leaving the game.
    I am fed up with it.
    GIVE US OUR MEADOWS!!
    edited 14.10.2019
    • Our Coop also didn't get a meadow of friendship  
  • EllaC (GB1)EllaC (GB1) GB1 Posts: 35
    In my cooperative nobody got friendship meadow who chose it. We got a skin instead of the meadow.

We got this:

Yes seems to be the case for me and my co-op too, no meadow :(
  • Dagi (IN1)Dagi (IN1) IN1 Posts: 10
    I also chose Friendship Meadow, and they gave me an almond skin
  • Dagi (IN1)Dagi (IN1) IN1 Posts: 10
    I also chose Friendship Meadow, and they gave me an almond skin
  • Griffo64 (GB1)Griffo64 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    The event has finished and guess what- no main prize.
    we worked hard as a co-op . Came 2nd - chose meadow, and NO Meadow.
    My whole co-op never received their choice of prize. is it just us, or any other co-ops having same problem ?
    This is not on, ggs -you are making too many mistakes lately, and long term players are leaving the game.
    I am fed up with it.
    GIVE US OUR MEADOWS!!
    Same here Bantry, everyone who chose a meadow, seems to have got an almond skin instead...
  • Same here no Friendship Meadow :(
  • same here a wonderful almond skin instead of the Friendship Meadow :(
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    Yep, our coop didn't get their meadows either.
  • Same here no Friendship Meadow
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    No meadow here, very disappointed players
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 14.10.2019
    same here no meadow, just skin  ahhhh  my whole co op picked friendship meadow did not get
  • bandit12 (NL1)bandit12 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 22
    No meadow here,one of the many problems
  • I chose the meadow & got the skin instead as did all of the members of my co-op.....none of us chose the skin!
  • Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67
    The same here too, our cooperative did NOT receive the friendship meadow ?  :/ 
    We have to work hard 1 month before we can win a friendship meadow !
    And again the same story NO reward received !!

The game can no longer be trusted and can no longer be played. 
    :# 

• Raponsie (INT1)Raponsie (INT1) INT1 Posts: 13
    Same here. :(((((

I have been dreaming about having a friendship meadow for 6 months... and in all that time eagerly awaited Oktoberfest in order to get one. Then the co-op worked really hard to achieve the required rank, so we could get these buildings.

And now?

No friendship meadow! Dreams shattered and hopes dashed.
    We have to write to support separately or will it be fixed?
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Another c*ck up, at least should be easy to fix, just send us all a meadow . Seriously , where is their quality control ., do they care about nothing except gold sales ? Never seen the game so badly run in the 5 years i've played .

• None of our coop got the meadow either
  • @WascallyWabbit, please why are there no responses from ggs about all the complaints recently?
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    @WascallyWabbit, please why are there no responses from ggs about all the complaints recently?
    That's a question they won't have a answer for 
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I have just check my themed inventory only to discover that I also haven't received the friendship meadow.
    Yes I made sure that I carefully selected it & that the green tick was displayed exactly as yahoo2013 screenshot shows, so thought all good & didn't look until I saw everyone's posts but just checked & it isn't there  :(

This is now the 2nd Oktoberfest that hasn't given me the friendship meadow now.

This game is getting so bad at not giving us the rewards that we have duly earnt. The same as many of us never received the hardwork rewards from the Village Fair if we weren't online at the time the items were won. 
    What is GGS or Stillfront going to do about this nothing, all they will do is give us silence for our troubles
    You send in a ticket & all you get is prove it !!  well I can't prove it I never took a screen shot :(so looks like I am just going to have to wear it again.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 14.10.2019
    I selected friendship meadow, here is screen shot. Do they need more proof.  @WascallyWabbit Come on enough is enough.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    We have to write to support separately or will it be fixed?
    YES contact support
Sign In to comment.