Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Village Fair

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i did not get the ones i was off line for too. how are we supposed to send in tickets if we are unsure what we have gotten and what we have not? is it our jobs to take time out of our game play to take screen shots before we get every prize then after? the coop i am in has gotten 83 prizes so far. that is a lot to try and keep track of especially sense it seems we are not getting the ones we were not online for. so if you just close the pop up you might not even notice you are missing the prizes. and a lot are hard to keep track of anyways.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Just try harder and you'll get in the top 15... DUH.... ONLY 15 will be in the top 15... you can't TRY HARDER to get there if everyone else is doing the same.... Whatever EXXY is on.... I guess we all need some!  And to say 90% unhappy people is wrong... when CLEARLY, EXXY is the ONLY one with all the giggles and smiles... All you have to do is read and realize THAT is wrong.

• 90% I know I was being conservative, I have not had 1 other person say change is good beside Exxy.  I think 99.9% would be closer to mark, but then I don't talk to everyone, there may be a few more silent minority
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Well, in my book an event that cost 0 ressource and still reward 10k gold + many other things

Is still great

I fail to see where a village fair is'nt rewarding - anyway have a good day

Now if we do quick maths

a coop with 30 players that manage to finish in top 5 

with an average of 9500 gold per player = 285000 gold awarded to the coop, for 1 fair

Now - you can do math for a coop with 75 players

Go ahead and tell me, this is'nt extremely lucrative rewarding - Please point me where im wrong
    Exxy, I think you miss out a point. In the Nordic server there would be at least 2000 players who could get the 3 GML´s. That is 6000 Gold pr person time 2000 = 12.000.000 gold that would have made 2000 people happy in stead of 5 coops with say 75 players (to take it to the max) that is 375 persons. Now this was only the math for the little server Nordic - there are many, many more servers with a whole lot of players. From the point of view from GGS they save so much gold that they can build a whole new game with it. 
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 12.10.2019
    OH McGOO YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN
    I opened my game this morning, our Co-Op had earned 8 more rewards from VF while I was off-line, easiest to check on was bronze mystery box & 12 construction coins, alas not there, how long we should have to put up with all these inept rip offs, B4 calling it a day.
    Perhaps Stillfront Group should think about employing someone who knows what their doing, instead of all the "glassarms" (everything they touch the they break) working there now,
    I've put buying Gold on hold until they fix things
    Not a happy camper
    Post edited by bulubla (INT1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Soooooo, if your coop is in first place, will you have to set your alarm to make sure you're online to get the rewards, or will all that work be for nothing?
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i should have gotton 2 purple boxes. the coop won them when i was logged off. when i got on i got the pop up. looked in the inventory and they are not there.
  • I'm with the rest of you guys.  The VF used to be my coops fave event with the front page of members individual points over 200k+ but not now!!!  There are 6 coops in my league (Silver) which we're supposed to be in (Diamond) with over 100k and we have over 1.6M...way down from our usual point total.  :(  There is no competition and NO AWARDS worth winning.  I mean, get real GGS,  66M+ points for a deco worth 35 happiness... I don't think so.  PLEASE FIX IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS ... make it fun, competitive, and a real team working event!!!
  • This is so very dissapointing.  this was the event my coop looked forward to the most. We always thought the chance of most members winning a gml or two (or three) made it all the more attractive but that has been taken away.  I cant see that the new rewards are any better than the old rewards, and now on top of all of that the matchmaking for the farmers league is no longer match making, just random luck.  Do they just want everyone to quit playing?
    I agree Beck it's really disheartening and this is the quietest my coop has been... no competition from the other coops either... no fun *sigh* and the FL is way too long .... the most orange lights I've ever seen!
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    'You have called GGS, Office is closed, - it's weekend in Germany - please call back Monday and we might get back to you......'

Geez, what a place/company this is..

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 13.10.2019
    No Rewards given at end of VF for all coop members !! We finished first place in our league and received nothing !!
    Post edited by Twiglet (GB1) on
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    Just finished the Village Fair and it said we won a Level 8  decoration  , I selected it and it appears nowhere.
    Is this what they mean by improved ?
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    did not get my personal award for being highest earner in my coop/also missing awards from when offline 
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    Will this be reported? Would like to see a response from a moderator
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 13.10.2019
    there is an old adage that GGS may want to think about.

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'
    Soooooo, if your coop is in first place, will you have to set your alarm to make sure you're online to get the rewards, or will all that work be for nothing?
    Exactly
  • No personal reward for being first in our coop, no coop rewards for being first in our league. Should i go or set alarm for next event ?
  • Dagi (IN1)Dagi (IN1) IN1 Posts: 10
    The village fair ended, at that time I was in the game, but I didn’t receive any prizes, our cooperative was in 1st place. Understand please.
  • Our Co-op came in first in the Village Fair yet there was no pop-up window to pick our prizes from ? Is this a new rip-off from GGS ?
    Same here 
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    My coop finished first in our league, while myself and others that were online at the time received our rewards i'm concerned others that were not won't be getting them. I have also missed out on coop rewards that were won when I wasn't online. Sure the rewards pretty much sucked and not really worth the effort but its still wrong not to be given them for our efforts. So do we get compensation or does it get ignored like all the other rewards we have been screwed out of lately due to bugs???
  • Dagi (IN1)Dagi (IN1) IN1 Posts: 10
    Same here 
  • Yes it seems to have have happened again....I sent report to Support last time and did receive reward but now it seems it is an overall problem....and it happened on both servers this time.  I think I am done doing these events--they hardly seem worth all the effort anymore. I truly used to look forward to the game and events and all....too many issues....my playing days may be numbered   :-((
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    edited 13.10.2019
    GGS - can you get anything right??  I sent a support ticket in and waiting to hear back.  These ongoing bug/technical issues are beyond ridiculous.  No rewards or prizes for our first place win and for everyone else as I have been reading.  Why should we even participate when we will get a "Sorry" and some stupid consolation gift!  :/
    Post edited by Fawners (US1) on
  • omitir (INT1)omitir (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    Igual aquí. Ya reclamé al soporte   :'(
    Same here. I already claimed support
  • Finished the event (VF) in first place and no rewards...this part of the New Revamp?? No point in playing.
  • MLady Lia (US1)MLady Lia (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    there is an old adage that GGS may want to think about.

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'
    There's another one they might want to consider: 'Don't kill the goose who laid the Golden Egg.'

Also known in game circles as: 'Don't drive off the gamer who bought the golden coins.'
  • erdem_2007 (TR1)erdem_2007 (TR1) TR1 Posts: 312
    tr sunucusundada ödüller gelmedi
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    The same is happening on ES1 - HIS1 Server.

No response from GGS or moderator
  • No prizes for our Co-op and we placed 1st also. This is enough to drive people away from the game. I my self will no longer be buying gold or playing in these events as it's a waste of time.
Sign In to comment.