Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CHWE - Cooperative Hard Worker Event

Comments

• WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 13.10.2019
    @WascallyWabbit it is working on AU server
    @Byron Longford (AU1) Ooh thanks, I will let them know..... don't break it, seems they are rare today hehe  B)
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    I don't understand why they do this job?
    Maybe they can be better as a teacher or bus driver or something else :smile:
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 13.10.2019
    Maybe they should not start and end events on a weekend and leave all there players without prizes and wrong events etc. But i do wonder why they are able to come in on a weekend if it is them losing out and they dont do anything if it is the players losing.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Hotfix here.

Hope now the silo event starts.

Wishing for FHWE. I hope FHWE starts by mistake :# as they good in making a lot of mistakes.
    HU1 server is turned off...
  • Hotfix here.

Hope now the silo event starts.

Wishing for FHWE. I hope FHWE starts by mistake :# as they good in making a lot of mistakes.
    I would love to see a FHWE, anything for a change of pace.
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    @Eowyn12 (HU1) @Marywisc (US1) @artful (US1) @uksharon (GB1) @Byron Longford (AU1)

Yes, George & his CHWE silo have gone missing again, we are still trying to locate it, the team is on it - As far as we know, it is only working on INT1 at the moment.
    On LT1 CHWE has been working too.... Will see if its still working after restart.
    Same here.
    FHWE is not here since 1 month 10 days+
    All other events are started except this one.

Well now less CCs are coming and I am sure 95% people are loving this <3
    edited 13.10.2019
    I wish the list of the former Farmer's League event. I had 17 million points. I dream about free gold medals. :D
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    DEJA-VUE !!!!! 
  • US1 is down for maintenance, again.
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    maintenance at SKN server, when CHWE for once seemed to work perfectly

• It is looking good now & connected correctly to the FL.......... Any servers still having issues?
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    Looks like OK on LT1
    It works. :)
    Working fine right now.
    Changes in the rewards?

Now instead of seaweed fertilizers, we will get construction coins for being in top 100 :(
  • Vanilla (IT1)Vanilla (IT1) IT1 Posts: 214
    edited 13.10.2019
    It is looking good now & connected correctly to the FL.......... Any servers still having issues?
    No maintenance in ITA

• It is looking good now & connected correctly to the FL.......... Any servers still having issues?
    No maintenance in ITA

@Vani (IT1) Was your CHWE already running or is it running now?
    it never started  :(
  • it never started  :(
    @Vani (IT1) OK Your Mod is on the case, it is being investigated :)
    Thanks  ;)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Working fine here on the US1 sever ;)
  • hl3ktra (GR1)hl3ktra (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1
    GR1 is down!
  • Hello :) The Bulgarian server is also out.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 13.10.2019
    @jitu7 (IN1)  last FHWE started 24 Aug, by the time this finishes and we have CC next it will be 22 Oct, that is very close to 2 months.  What is worrying me about this, is they are probably "improving rewards" to chase even more players away from the game.  We are already seeing the effects of last rewards 'improvements' from VF
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @jitu7 (IN1)  last FHWE started 24 Aug, by the time this finishes and we have CC next it will be 22 Oct, that is very close to 2 months.  What is worrying me about this, is they are probably "improving rewards" to chase even more players away from the game.  We are already seeing the effects of last rewards 'improvements' from VF
    Beginning to feel the same way :(
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Beginning to feel the same way :(
    How about the thoughrs of a player i know very good: Making it last longer between the 2 FHWE and improving rewards will make it that a lot of top players will buy and spend more GOLD to win the event for the ohhhhhhh soooooooo important bragging rights. While the rewards are the same as usuall,but in another jacket and probaly we will need way more points to win them.

The same as with normal HWE event. We need more and more products to get the extra point.
    Example now with 12420 ruta harvested in the time that runs the silo WITH the automatic seeder and harvester. You get max to 9 points each minute. In the beginning about 9.25 on the scale but it drops.
    And before i had the automatic seeder and harvester i could reach easy the extra point with ruta.

Pulling the string untill it snaps. The normal HWE i play not serious,the work to big,the rewards to bad.

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Just look at this nasty lineup!!

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Ridiculous!
Sign In to comment.