Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Village Fair

Comments

• sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    All these events run too long.  We are ready for the village fair to finish about now.... same with all the other events.  Oktoberfest seems to have been running forever.
  • I am getting the sneaky feeling that if you are not online at the time you don't get the construction tokens  ,that's all I have noticed because that's what I am most interested in. Already put a ticket in for the first 34 rewards which I did not receive because I was not online when the event actually started,got fed up of waiting. My coop should have 51 tokens each already,I have only 34 in stock and I haven't started any extra upgrading.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Its a farce in comparison to what a VF use to be.....and therein lies the problem. GGS claims its an improvement and that is a blatant lie. Also not sure where u r getting 10k gold from? 8 gold boxes, especially the blue kind doesnt guarantee u any gold, its luck of the draw. Chances are high u will open 8 and get 0 gold from it.
    Yeah i don't see any gold either.  I see cowsheds that look like someone puked pea pods on them and that need skins immediately.  I often forget to check chests and its not uncommon for me to open 20 at a time and to not have gold in them.  The possibility of gold is a far cry from actually getting gold.
    I've been changing to tropical buildings for the higher output and smaller footprints on some of them, but I agree, we really need skins. They make our farms look shaggy.
  • Red Rose (RU1)Red Rose (RU1) RU1 Posts: 182
    @Exxy (INT1) Thank you for your posts. You always make me laugh. 
  • MLady Lia (US1)MLady Lia (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    Fuzzy math that benefits the top 5 coops (who are gold buyers delux anyway) isn't going to put this fire out.
  • janajana (GB1)janajana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 34
    edited 11.10.2019
    I am getting the sneaky feeling that if you are not online at the time you don't get the construction tokens  ,that's all I have noticed because that's what I am most interested in. Already put a ticket in for the first 34 rewards which I did not receive because I was not online when the event actually started,got fed up of waiting. My coop should have 51 tokens each already,I have only 34 in stock and I haven't started any extra upgrading.
    the same happened to me, i didn't get any  reward what my coop won while i wasn't online, not only construction tokens, nothing at all..
    great improvement !!
    i am looking forward to next upgrade  ;)

by the way: 9 pages of posts from unhappy customers and not even 1 answer ?

• MLady Lia (US1)MLady Lia (US1) US1 Posts: 24

No answer IS their answer.
    They'd have all the gold purchases they'd want if they made the game fun to play, quit throwing out so many bugs, and compensate us fairly when things go wrong. It boggles the mind that did nothing when so many people were knocked out of contention from gold medals  -- when they clearly were well ahead of the group -- and gave us absolutely nothing. It wouldn't have hurt anybody to give everyone a gold medal. Wouldn't have hurt a thing.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I am getting the sneaky feeling that if you are not online at the time you don't get the construction tokens  ,that's all I have noticed because that's what I am most interested in. Already put a ticket in for the first 34 rewards which I did not receive because I was not online when the event actually started,got fed up of waiting. My coop should have 51 tokens each already,I have only 34 in stock and I haven't started any extra upgrading.
    the same happened to me, i didn't get any  reward what my coop won while i wasn't online, not only construction tokens, nothing at all..
    great improvement !!

Well I probably didn't get most rewards then either, as I have been online very little since GGS's so-called 'improvements' to the VF. Doesn't matter: there are no rewards that I want anyways.

• I have the same problem with my 2 farms. We are around 90 prizes and I have not had any with both farms. There are still a few players in the coop with this problem
  • Mrs M.B (GB1)Mrs M.B (GB1) GB1 Posts: 21
    I believe I probably haven't received any of the prizes. We were coming up to 2 x special gooseberry seeds, so I checked how many I already had ,which was 68, after supposedly gaining this prize, I checked again, my total was still the same.
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    seriously .... coop-hard-worker-rewards .... could we please have personal rewards back. How many coop's do you expect are able to make 500 mill points ??????  So far it look like that even 10 mill is high.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I haven't been online very much since this re-work of VF. Probably didn't get most prizes either but I haven't checked since there are no prizes that I care about anyway. 
    edited 11.10.2019
    why is there a lock on challenge support ????

the only thing i did was using ingame-link to support ... and when i returned to game there was a lock on challenge support.

(edit) found out .... second time the challenge is used
    Very few pop-ups with prizes. Don't have a clue if I received them. I'm going through the motions just moderately because I like the tropical buildings and am still building my farm, but taking away the GMLS (just like you put them out of reach for the HWE and FHWE), have destroyed all enthusiasm I had for events as well as the game. Pity.
  • Mrs M.B (GB1)Mrs M.B (GB1) GB1 Posts: 21
    I contacted support yesterday, got basic response saying it would be looked into, nothing else back yet. Shouldn't think I will hear anything for a few days now, as it is the weekend. Living in hope that I will get a reply next week.
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    im not getting the rewards from coop hard work in the VF , same for a part of my coop...the other part is getting them. contacting the support ...i dont know what to ask them, because i dont have a track of what i got and what not
    I have this bug on my farm today

have seen the picture a few times ... look like it appear before any challenge if the game cannt update the challenge fast enough.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @BlueZilver (GB1)

Hello :) yeah, it shows locked at first , but its not really locked ( mostly a visual glitch )

It will be locked, if you do a challenge that you have already done before ( as its very bad to pick a challenge you have already done before )

Hope it helps :D
    Havent got any challenge support items from any challenges:

since it look like i already got them.
  • janajana (GB1)janajana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 34
    edited 11.10.2019
    Havent got any challenge support items from any challenges:

since it look like i already got them.

same for me

it says I used my personal booster too :))

so..why bother ?

• LCCGamer (US1)LCCGamer (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    great improvement !!

I have only received a fraction of the coop prizes.  Every time I leave the game, I come back to a lovely window saying all the things I have won and NONE of them end up in my inventory.  I've been checking my inventory before logging off for the next bunch of prizez to be sure.  The only ones I have received have been those the coop has won while I am online playing.  Sent messages to GGS with screen shots and of course no response.  I just hope I get the final coop ranking reward since I will be sleeping when the event ends.
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    so disappointed in this change to village fair. Took away the personal awards, and changed the awards to things not even worth trying for, AND made the amounts so high, cannot even get very far.

Why????? why would you do this GGS? and then have a CM say we would LIKE this?

• paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    the coop prices are not given. Our coop have reached the max amount for prices but didnt get the decoration.
    Also didnt receive any building tokens
  • BillJohn (US1)BillJohn (US1) US1 Posts: 78
    I am having the same problem as others (probably all who log out of the game from time to time) regarding missing cooperative hard work rewards.  I made sure to check this morning when I logged in.  Overnight the cooperative earned rewards 132, 133, 134, 135, and 136.  I got the message box that these rewards had been obtained.  I checked my drop box for the 4 purple theme boxes and the 4 gold theme boxes included in the rewards that should have been received  Neither was there.  I refreshed 2 times, logged out and back in, cleared the browsing history and cached images, none of which solved the problem.  So, I have been shorted the rewards while I offline.  I certainly agree this is most disappointing and needs immediate attention and replacement of the missing rewards.
  • the rewards the coop gets while a player is offline is missing..  its the case with almost all players from my coop...
    new edition of vf came with a big BUG
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I waited to see, because i was unsure.  I had to look at inventory to see where i was.  I am not receiving the awards as well.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Can we get a date on the next "temp farm"....(viking, candy, island)....isn't it starting at some odd, mid-month time?
  • REWARDS MISSING...

we r not getting the rewards the coop gets when a player is offline, many players in our coop have the same issue. I have it checked with many rewards. also, lots of my construction tokens also went missing at the start of the event
  • deepal (IN1)deepal (IN1) IN1 Posts: 7
    I haven't gotten any rewards either including construction tokens and deco.
Sign In to comment.