Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
     B) 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
     B) 
    I have to admit, I'm really enjoying DreamWorld.  I'm not very good at it (ranked somewhere in the 2,000's I think), but then again I'm not very good at any of the events except maybe the WWC. 

Money (in DreamWorld) was a bit tight to begin with, but after building 10 fields and just grinding through the Market in the Dream Dollars and Dream XP categories, it's becoming easier and easier to build the farm up.  I think I'll have a much better idea of what to do (first) next time. :)

It's really kinda fun to build a farm up from scratch again. I just wish those Library Books would carry over from one iteration of Dream World to the next.. Buying them each and every time will be a PITA, and it pretty much ensures I won't buy any of the "Gold" ones if they're just going to be deleted after 30 days.  Had they carried over like the Viking/Candy farms do, I'd be a lot more tempted to buy the gold ones. :)

Still, it's fun. And the diamonds to build up my apartment complex are a nice bonus. :)  (Bonus, well heck, I guess that's pretty much the entire REASON for the Dream World isn't it?) :)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 09.10.2019
    I agree @Southern (US1). It sure was slow going at first, but now it is fun. I am already taking notes on what to do better next time. I give the Team in the office a thumbs-up on this event.

While I'm here, How do you get the 2nd build slot tokens?
  • chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    The token is in the bottom contract of the market.
    Thank you @chidzu (INT1)
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Where does the chat go in Tessa's Dream World. We miss it.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Where does the chat go in Tessa's Dream World. We miss it.

There is no chat.. There are no Co-Ops. Gotta have a co-op to have people to chat with. :)

You can send messages to other players, but that's about it.

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
       I know Southern but for the coops, it takes away a lot of fun, if you cannot communicate, mail does not reach back to the fun. ..
  • DreamScape Farm (IN1)DreamScape Farm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 58
    edited 09.10.2019
    @WascallyWabbit Seaweeds Not Working (as they are supposed to) in my Dream Farm
    check this

I have used 1 Seaweed humus on my Sunflowers, but the Sunflowers did not get ready. If you go for Repeat harvester then it is showing to use 1 Sunflower + 1 Seaweed Humus along with it ( which means already one seaweed humus is applied on the field).
    I have refreshed my browser thrice, cleared caches, BUT NO USE
    Kindly help me in this matter, as i have already lost 2 seaweed humus with NO BENEFIT 
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346

SO, after play playing for a bit, Dream World seems to be a fairly decent event, but I can’t imagine enjoying starting up a new farm every single month. That will get old, really quick. It would probably be more enjoyable if it was treated like another temp farm & put in rotation with the others. Speaking of others, it would also be more enjoyable if we went back to having breathing room of a week or more between temp farms. All this back to back of every single type of event is exhausting. It’s not fun. So many of us come here to play & relax; it is supposed to be a game, not work.

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    On the dream world, has anyone else noticed their diamond count reducing? Last night I had one amount of diamonds under week 2 and this morning it was a lower number of diamonds. Am I missing something or is this a GGS glitch? I am losing the diamonds that I am earning, Doesn't make sense.
  • For those of us who aren't gold rich we can not get too far in 30 days in the dream world farm. I was all excited at first with something new to look forward to. Now I feel a let down that it's just another 30 day adventure where you loose everything you've built when it ends. It doesn't hold much excitement anymore. Why not give it to us to play anytime. It's set up a bit different and that makes it a nice challenge. I'd rather invest in my other farms that stay with me. I only play 30 day farms if I am bored.

Little Lulu
  • On the dream world, has anyone else noticed their diamond count reducing? Last night I had one amount of diamonds under week 2 and this morning it was a lower number of diamonds. Am I missing something or is this a GGS glitch? I am losing the diamonds that I am earning, Doesn't make sense.

Yes, that's by design.  The "Current Ranking" diamonds will fluctuate day to day, depending on where you stand in the rankings.  If your ranking goes up, the "Current Ranking" diamonds will go up.  If your ranking goes down, the "Current Ranking" diamonds value will go down.  It's basically just an estimate of what you'll receive at the end of week based on your ranking.

The "Additional Sources" diamonds will only go UP, and are the diamonds that are earned through the side-tasks, buying land, that type of thing.  You'll also receive those diamonds at the end of the weekly period.

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494

Thank You Fuzzy Bear!!

• gldnhvst (US1)gldnhvst (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    If they were going to introduce something new  why is it the same old  same old  why not a winery  or  beer gardens   or still,  lol  very boring   :(
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    The 50% prime sale has disappeared today. Would love to see that on the DW again. thanks. 
  • Mariko (US1)Mariko (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    Dream World  point is not working right...Perhaps since yesterday the point is not moving at all, on my farm...:(
  • Mariko (US1)Mariko (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    I mean blue diamond points. Even I collected the wild flowers and other activity.....:(
    We really need a production timer.
    i want my, i want my 50% prime offer (on the DW server....money for nothing and the gold definitely isn't for free.  I'm not buying until i see that offer.  neener neener...lolol
    MIdnight not a sound from GGS...has the moon lost her memory, she is laughing at me alone. In the lamplight the withered leaves collect on my farm and the lack of gold sales, make me mourn. Memories, all alone in the moonlight. I can dream of the old days, gold sales on the DW were plentiful then. Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise, i must get used to this new goldless life but I won't give in. Gold sale memories, all alone in the moonlight, I keep dreaming of the old days, Life was beautiful then. I remember the time i knew what gold sales were. Let the memory live again! 
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    No WascallyWabbit I was not able to get a screen shot of it, cause it seems to be back to normal, again thank you for your help in this matter, it was much appreciated, :) 
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Ok, what exactly is IN a perks package????? I have looked all around, I don't know what the "prize" is.

GG WHY do you do this?????

edited 11.10.2019
    Ok, what exactly is IN a perks package????? I have looked all around, I don't know what the "prize" is.

GG WHY do you do this?????

Just like in the regular game, @Artmaker (GB1), just hover over the boxes to see what the rewards are.

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    You can't hover over them once you get the notificationthat you completed the task, but like @artful (US1) said you can hover over them in the left menu (where the tasks are) before you are awarded them.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    You can't hover over them once you get the notificationthat you completed the task, but like @artful (US1) said you can hover over them in the left menu (where the tasks are) before you are awarded them.
    AH..... ok, farm cash.  That's good.   I don't know why you can see it BEFORE you win it but after it's hidden, seems kinda dumb.  
    But ok, cash.  Thanks. 
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    We really need a production timer.
    Oh yes please, I second this, I feel lost without it :)
    You've got my vote @artful (US1) on that production timer!
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256

You've got my vote @artful (US1) on that production timer!
    I like your site and i almost always have at least one page open to it.

Please fix the typo in your signature.  :)   I used to design websites.  It drives me crazy.

OK, really now, the 50% gold prime has vanished from the DWF.  I have run out of bad songs to sing...GGS what is going on. were the 50% prime sales a one time thing, were they a glitch...will they ever return.  I am not buying on normal prices they are ridiculous...please please don't make me serenade you again....i just want to know what to expect...thanks

Sign In to comment.