Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hard Worker Event - "No Pain, No Gain" [Regular Version]

12931»

Comments

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I blew the Farmers League for a few days on purpose, in an attempt to get away from the top co-op members. (I hated to do it, but I just kept getting put there.)
    It worked, and I have a couple of gold medals now.
    You might try that.
  • @GrammaLeah (US1)  I did do the same, except with the total stuff up this time with the HWE I was put back in with all the top players.
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 08.10.2019
    We're not even getting full time on this HW. Started less than than 72 hours ago and now ends in less than 24. 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I received a mail from Support about the major flopp with the HWE. They strongly appologize and write that compensation has not been discussed yet. In other words it will be discussed so chances are that there will be a compensation sometime down the line.

Keep smiling :wink:
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I received a mail from Support about the major flopp with the HWE. They strongly appologize and write that compensation has not been discussed yet. In other words it will be discussed so chances are that there will be a compensation sometime down the line.

Only e-mail here from them was trying to sell me something. LOL!
  • Marekfarmer (SK1)Marekfarmer (SK1) SK1 Posts: 192
    It will be nice, if they get 2 gold medals to everybody. I elaborate. Most of events has 4 days, what means max 4 gold medals what means 2 titles max. If you are still in middle 4-5 then you get 1 title anyway, so if GGS will get 2 gold medals to everybody(for their own mistakes!) we all get progress constantly. It is long event(FL), for me stage position is not very important. If you play your standard then you take almost same position as in WWC.

So 2 gold medals will be nice compensation for me  :):)

Only e-mail here from them was trying to sell me something. LOL!
    Have to write them to get an answer ;) 
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I blew the Farmers League for a few days on purpose, in an attempt to get away from the top co-op members. (I hated to do it, but I just kept getting put there.)
    It worked, and I have a couple of gold medals now.
    You might try that.
    That's what I did @GrammaLeah (US1) but then got placed with the same players and then got my first place medal stolen same as @Byron Longford (AU1) . This was the only day I had available to focus achieving Gold in HWE event and FL. Not gonna bother if I can't even earn what I deserved because of GGS' feeble antics.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Sorry to hear that.
    It is very frustrating.
    -
    If they put me back up again it doesn't matter to me as I got two, and just one is needed to get the end rewards.

Yes, frustrating. They opened an already played HWE leaning on honesty and respect from the players -> that they would start playing and by that the score would drop to the starting point. Tbh those who did not, but took knowingly advantage of the situation showed their true colors. Thankfully none at my co-op did the dirty towards their fellow participants of their group. Believe I would have kicked any player that knowlingly chose to sit on the fence and collect medals out of my co-op. Can´t trust such a player.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Can we maybe have any news about what is going to happen with this mess ??
    I lost 2 goldmedals - do I have to write to support in order to get that, or would that be a waste of time??

Honestly, you cannot treat us all this way : Oh, UPS, Sorry for the inconvenience, HaHa we dont care about you.

I feel robbed :-(( 
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 10.10.2019
    @mutterkjær (SKN1)  we did get word from GGS, they are going to do absolutely nothing.
    @mutterkjær (SKN1)  we did get word from GGS, they are going to do absolutely nothing.
    Who said that ? I haven´t seen any info on the subject from any mod or any other
    edited 10.10.2019
    Thanks for the info  yomismo1.  I am pretty sure that no one out here is satisfied with that announcement. Shame on you GGS
    So now time has gone, other issues are at hand and take interest. 
    BUT this is still NOT OKAY GGS. You robbed me, I lost 2 gold medals, a lot of other people lost theirs too, and you are going to do absolutely nothing about it. I would like a direct answer in this thread from some responsible person in GGS, as to how on earth do you think we would ever trust this event again ???? 
  • Marekfarmer (SK1)Marekfarmer (SK1) SK1 Posts: 192
    I´ve got this problem. In first day, i got eggs after corn in qeue. I harvested few corns and waiting for another box. i was on Flower farm. Then i came back to Main and eggs disapear without any harvesting. First i thought i must click something with mistake but today same, after flowers i had eggs, in drill it was showing changing to eggs, out it was showing eggs so i started collecting coops and clocks just show zero after 5 coops that i collected i go back to silo and there was showing milk btw. out it was showing eggs still. My question is, Is this doing only for egg box or any other or is it some sort of visual bug? 
  • JanTea (US1)JanTea (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    My Hard worker event has frozen. I have logged out and back in, restarted the game, and anything else I could think of to unstick it. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • BTBB (US1)BTBB (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    I seem to be stuck on level 2 have 10 hours of apples harvested but only at 2 points per second have gone to different computer,restarted  twice ,refreshed twice but still even adding more apples only 2 pps after 10,000 apples still need 990 to reach level 3 what kind of S***t is that ???????
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 17.12.2019
    @BTBB (US1)  That's the way apples work unfortunately. They don't increase pps without HUGE amounts being added. They are best used for overnight, otherwise it is best to only harvest one apple tree, best if you use one apple with the speedy feed (pink feed) and move on to next item when the silo moves.

edit to add: If you hover over the silo it will tell you how many apples are needed to increase pps. For apples it needs many many to increase
  • I just noticed that HWE ends 1 day before FL what happens for last day of medals?

• TiminuTufu (FormerMod)TiminuTufu (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 389
    edited 22.04.2020
    @Dark Underworld (AU1)

Will try to get information tomorrow , cannot guarantee anything, stay tuned :)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 24.04.2020
    my HWE is less than 7hrs to go, but FL still showing more than 1 day.  Any word about this?

EDIT:  CC starts way before FL finishes, this may cause problems

EDIT:  Clearing cache fixed it
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • TiminuTufu (FormerMod)TiminuTufu (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 389
    edited 24.04.2020
    Okay, Little more information on that topic!

Yes its finishing early, and it was the last medal :(
    Post edited by TiminuTufu (FormerMod) on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Farmers League ending in about 3 hours... don't see us getting another medal  this round! Sure another FL will start shortly after end of this one...
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 30.09.2021
    Greeting's,

I logged into My BF Game this morning &  looked into what I got for Reward's with My Hard Worker Event, & the first reward that popped up was for the Mushroom Cottage & some chest's, when I clicked on it I got the chest's But  did not get My Mushroom Cottage, I know it is not in the skin's section cause I already got one from over a yr ago, it is a Decoration, and My 2nd cottage is not showing up in My Decoration section, so please Fix this, thank you, & no I do not want to be told again that it can not be found , and already did the Cache stuff as well . :(

P.S. I have contacted Support, waiting for reply.
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
    I am still waiting for Support to reply & fix My dilemma. :(
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    The Mushroom Cottage is decoration not a skin

There is a bug where a new dec goes to it's proper place from the start and not the front

Rummage through your Drop Box, it may be there yet
    edited 06.10.2021
    The Mushroom Cottage is decoration not a skin

There is a bug where a new dec goes to it's proper place from the start and not the front

Rummage through your Drop Box, it may be there yet
    I only have 4 pages for My drop box, & I have looked at them all, but I will look again today to see if it is there yet, thank you.

Update> I just looked again at My 4 pages, and nope still not there, so will still have to wait for a fix it seems.

Update #2> It look's like I will be cheated out of yet another decoration, cause support is coming up with different excuses to not give Me My reward, so I guess that is that on the subject .:(
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
Sign In to comment.