Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

We should be able to sell of our unwanted decorations.

Every time we land up with Farmers luck, box of gifts etc.We don't cherish or need them, so there should be alternative compensation for such regular rewards.

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    We already have two options for "unwanted" decorations - you can build them, then use Greta to turn them into Decoration Parts (which can then be used to upgrade OTHER decorations, and have almost the same value as Gold), or you can build them and then demolish them for Farm Dollars ($1,000,000 or more for some of them).

I turn them into Greta, personally. Getting 1,000 Decoration Parts is almost like getting a free 1,000 gold. :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Totally agree with @Southern (US1) on this one :-)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Yep, Greta is the way to go. If you don't want to spend time building them, they can go straight to your Deco Valley and give them to her there.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    All those useless fishing items should have another purpose too... I'm loooong past needing crew for the beginner level ships!  Saving them for the Christmas thing that doesn't work isn't a great option.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    All those useless fishing items should have another purpose too... I'm loooong past needing crew for the beginner level ships!  Saving them for the Christmas thing that doesn't work isn't a great option.
    Those crew for beginner level ships can be useful. When I have extra slots open, I throw them on board. They do yield a little extra fish ... not much, but free is free. If they do show up at Santa's thing, I will sell them, but I am not holding my breath at this point.
Sign In to comment.