Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Horse training points suddenly inconsistent

I'm suddenly seeing inconsistent info in the horse training area. When I go to the stable and look at the training overview for a horse, it's showing (e.g.) strength level 44, 2 more (points to next level). But when I click on the strength training button, it's showing as level 45, 63 more. This is happening with all my horses, but I don't think it was happening first thing today. It's started in the last few hours. And I think the difference between the 2 sets of data is always 7 points. Is there a reason for this, or is it a bug?
Post edited by cheryl3 (GB1) on

Comments

• BlueneckBlueneck Posts: 15
    edited 18.02.2015
    Both are correct. But the training grounds windows show how it will be after the training session.
  • cheryl3 (GB1)cheryl3 (GB1) Posts: 28
    edited 18.02.2015
    no, I'm seeing this before I've touched the button to increase training points in the bottom slider (I do generally increase by more than 7 points per training), and it wasn't happening before today.
  • fhjdfh5fhjdfh5 Posts: 27
    edited 18.02.2015
    if you have a level five show jumping course it makes perfect sense. when you look at it from the stable it shows the true amount of training points needed but when you go to the training grounds it shows you the 5 bonus points plus the 2 points that you would receive for training a horse when using only 20 horseshoes. just as it shows you how many more points you will need until the level up after training when you are getting ready to use 1600 horseshoes or however many you do at a time. there is not a display for a training with zero horseshoes so the only way that you can see the true amount of points that you need to level up is through the stables

hope this made sense
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 18.02.2015
    cheryl32 wrote: »
    no, I'm seeing this before I've touched the button to increase training points in the bottom slider (I do generally increase by more than 7 points per training), and it wasn't happening before today.

I agree with Blueneck.
    Are your arenas upgraded to level 5? If so, the slider for training starts off at 2+5 before you even touch it & you should be seeing a blue section on the training bar that is = to 7
    If you switch tabs to a different discipline, does the difference of 7 change to that one instead?
  • insomnia74 (INT1)insomnia74 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 5
    edited 25.02.2015
    Strange. If i go to stable and look at my horse's stats, i can see Endurance = 33 Training points, and Agility 7 Training points. If i go to Competition, the same horse has Endurance = 7 TP and Agility = 33 TP... It is confusing, and it's really hard to plan any Race/Competition. Or am i wrong, and see it in a wrong way?
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 25.02.2015
    insomnia74 wrote: »
    Strange. If i go to stable and look at my horse's stats, i can see Endurance = 33 Training points, and Agility 7 Training points. If i go to Competition, the same horse has Endurance = 7 TP and Agility = 33 TP... It is confusing, and it's really hard to plan any Race/Competition. Or am i wrong, and see it in a wrong way?

Thats on the list of bug fixes for tomorrows update
  • insomnia74 (INT1)insomnia74 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 5
    edited 25.02.2015
    thx RunsWivScissors
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 25.02.2015
    Thats on the list of bug fixes for tomorrows update

Bug fixes.. now where did i hear that before.. aha Jackanory that was it,
    I'll tell you a story, About Jack a Nory; And now my story's begun;

watch them scissors
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    What has happened to the horse training in the village meadow?  My horse was ready to train but I am unable to distribute the gene points.  I have a woman on top of where to distribute the points.  Can't do anything with that.  Can't breed the horse, nothing.  Hovered over the hearts to see if I needed another round of training but nothing showed up.  Not even the writing to say that you have "x" amount of hearts needed.  Gene distribution tab is greyed out. 

Logged out & back in again & she's still there.  

Why, oh why can't I breed my horse?   :(
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 10.10.2019
    What has happened to the horse training in the village meadow?  My horse was ready to train but I am unable to distribute the gene points.  I have a woman on top of where to distribute the points.  Can't do anything with that.  Can't breed the horse, nothing.  Hovered over the hearts to see if I needed another round of training but nothing showed up.  Not even the writing to say that you have "x" amount of hearts needed.  Gene distribution tab is greyed out. 

Logged out & back in again & she's still there.  

Why, oh why can't I breed my horse?   :(
    There has to be other member's horses in there to breed with yours. Have a good look through this

https://www.crazybigfarm.net/farm/village/horse_meadow.htm
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    This happens to me everytime that I am on the Village when the last training session finishes.
    Switching to a different farm and back has always resolved it for me
    Seeing as you have already logged out and in I'm not sure what to suggest.
    Log out and in again perhaps  :¬?
    @Data King (US1) thanks for your suggestion but there are other horses in the meadow.  
    @Uncle John (GB1) I'll check when all training has finished. 

Hopefully the problem doesn't come back.
    Well my hope just ran out.  :(  My horse is stuck again.  There are other horses in the meadow so that's not the problem.

Sorry @Data King (US1) your link won't allow me to see it safely so I won't be going there.  My horse has now been stuck for 2 days.  5 more & it will be kicked out with all training done lost.  

When I click on "choose a breeding partner for your horse" I get "now you have to allocate gene points & start breeding".  But it won't let me breed & no more hearts are needed.

I can't ask Rose McLundy to choose a wild horse for me because of the gold needed.

What do I do now??

@WascallyWabbit
  • @Ozzie (AU1) When you say that it won't let you breed, I assume you mean the button is not lit up right? Does it change anything if you play around with the sliders for allocating gene points, are all the available points allocated?
    edited 09.10.2019
    @WascallyWabbit I click on the first tab to breed my horse after training (as the second tab is automatically picked - not by me) & there are no hearts left but I am unable to allocate any gene points.  On the first tab all the treats are still showing but I don't need to do any more training.  The horse is ready to breed.  The bar that moves with the red line everytime you give the horse a treat is full.  There is no button to breed.  

This is the second time this has happened to me.  :(  I wish you could see what is happening on the horse meadow.  I can't take a screenshot :(  tried many times but my computer won't play ball.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    The reason you couldn't open the link Data King provided is that CrazyBigFarm has moved.  See the banner on the top of the Announcements page for the new link.
    Thanks @DebRN (US1) I am in contact with Wascally so I'm hopeful my horse will be sorted very soon.  The banner only appeared today so will check that out today.
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    This has happened to me a few times. The first time, I added a treat and then it let me breed. The following times, I had to go through the whole cycle again before it would let me breed.

That's what happened to my horse the first time it happened.  I could do nothing so I thought I would give it another treat but the whole process started again without the chance to breed!  I wasted a whole cycle of training to get out of it.  I would prefer not to do that again but I'm down to 2 days left with nothing changing.  I am in contact with one of the mods so maybe, just maybe something will change before my time runs out.  If not I will have to start training all over again with no breeding.

Just another bug I guess that pops up randomly.  :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file