Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• AmeliaJ (GB1)AmeliaJ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9
    @ Summer (SKN1)
    I have yes and again, it reboots the game but not into the Dreamland
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    The reason i ask this is because answers are seldom given to questions asked. E.g. I have, with so many others, asked why I can not open the Dream Farm. Any answers? No. I can make a long list of examples, but it will be (again) of no use at all.

The last two weekends were both disasters. Any apologies for the last shambles? No. Can we complain about it? Of course YES. We have a Forum! Will it help? Of course NO. The Forum (my opinion) is only there to keep us under the (false) impression that we are listened to. GGS, if need be, introduce a payment of 50 gold when we inquire into anything. THEN it might be answered. Why? Because it is clear that you are not interested in us as players, but only in our gold.

I am still hoping for a change in the way we are listened to and treated. Who knows? Jacob waited 14 years for Rachel. I guess I have nothing to complain about then. I will wait.

Maybe I can ask (GGS) that you forward this to your staff: (second time I send it to you, but you did not use it yet).
    https://www.oxfordhomestudy.com/courses/customer-service-courses-online/free-customer-service-courses   

Patiently Hoping Waiting. 

Karos
    Not very likely :( GGS has one thing on their mind - money! That's it. Some one told me this a long time ago but it still holds true

"Play the game - don't let the game play you!!"
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    So both the ikon at the parking lot and button at the sidebar menue do not work. wow that is a bummer. Guess emtying cookies and cashe and restarting won´t help either, you have surely tried it. Haven´t heard of any in my co-op with that problem, but there must be others.

All I can offer are my best wishes .... heh and keep smiling, someone will come to your rescue I am sure.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I cant get into Dreamworld. When I click the green button, it seems to reboot the game and thats it. Nothings changed!Anyone else getting this? Suggestions for solutions? Is it worth doing or should I carry on in my own little world per usual?! Lol. Tia x
    Try logging out of BF then log back in remembering to click off the remember pass word. Wait for the game to fully load then try going to the "Dream World" Temp farm. Wait for it to fully load the open another window/tab & log into ur BF game again.
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    edited 07.10.2019
    @AmeliaJ (GB1)

Hi Tia, there's quite a few of us with the issue that trying to play sends us straight back to main farm and haven't been able to play dream world at all yet.
    There is no solution, although you can always try clearing caches, clearing cookies, changing browser, incognito mode etc etc but so far none of that has worked for most of us. 
    GGS are working on it and hopefully we will soon have a fix 
  • pexi (CZ1)pexi (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 28,812
    edited 07.10.2019
    Sorry.
    In my coop, one player couldn't open the Dreamland today after repair. It didn't work on Google Chrome. But he got there via Internet Explorer.
    Maybe it will work for you, in another browser.
  • AmeliaJ (GB1)AmeliaJ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9
    Thanks debj. Im not the most computer savvy, so glad to know its not my fault for a change! Lol
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    yay thanks, finally got connected on internet explorer had tried edge, chrome, opera, firefox but none of those had worked. 

• Rose1006 (US1)Rose1006 (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    I enjoy the Dream World but I think we should be able to exchange farm dollars for dream dollars like in other temp farms. Perhaps in the future?? lol
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 08.10.2019
    I love dream world, I think concept is great, just fix the few bugs some players are having and leave alone.  IMHO.  Way better than the FL, which is now on total ignore list
  • PennyS (GB1)PennyS (GB1) GB1 Posts: 46
    Hooray. I'm finally in Dream World. Did nothing different but this time it worked, went straight in  .
  • Nope
    @Karos (US1) The team are working through all the possible reasons why some players are not able to get into DW, yesterdays Hotfix did get several more in, so clearly the issue is not the same for you all, hopefully there will be another Hotifx today. :)
  • I love dream world, I think concept is great, just fix the few bugs some players are having and leave alone.  IMHO.  Way better than the FL, which is now on total ignore list
    @Byron Longford (AU1) Who is that posting on your account & what have you done with Byron?? 
  • @WascallyWabbit is DW going to be permanently running?  ie when this finishes reset and start again or is it going to just come every so often?
  • pexi (CZ1)pexi (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 28,812
    I cant even get into Dream Farm
    Hello
    Try Internet Explorer. Someone managed to open DL in this browser.
  • I still can't get to Dreamland on my (reasonably good) PC but the missus can on her (somewhat inferior) ) PC,,, I have not tried logging into my account on her PC... maybe I'll try tomorrow and report back.
    Although, I don't see how the spec. of a PC should make a difference?!
    @Luvim (GB1) Have you managed to get in yet & did you try on your wife's PC?

Will the gold issue be solved?
    @artful (US1) @soozayn (US1)  @Trien (NL1) Yesterday they were dealing with players unable to get into DW & with what happened at the weekend, but they are aware of the issues with gold in DW & will get to that one too.

The only other problem I am having is My main Farm house 10 Anniversary skin got cut in half, but I reported that to Tech section already, so I hope it gets fixed.
    @Blue Denim (US1) This is how it looks to me, do you have a screenshot of what you are seeing & have you tried reloading the game with CTRL+F5?

Im just wondering that the diamonds you have in storage in Dream Farm is it supposed to be the same amount in the ranking ladder?
    @Judy (AU1) If you click the Dream world button, down near your inventory, you will see 2 amounts for Diamonds - 1 is from your ranking, which will change as your ranking changes & the other amount comes from everywhere else that you get diamonds & that amount should only increase. At the end of each week, the diamonds will be transferred to your main farm.

I enjoy the Dream World but I think we should be able to exchange farm dollars for dream dollars like in other temp farms. Perhaps in the future?? lol
    @Nanarose1006 (US1)  Personally I like it this way, because it does not matter how big your regular farm is or how much cash/gold you have there, a player level 30 has the same chance in Dreamworld as a player level 300. :)

Hooray. I'm finally in Dream World. Did nothing different but this time it worked, went straight in  .
    Congrats!! :)

@WascallyWabbit is DW going to be permanently running?  ie when this finishes reset and start again or is it going to just come every so often?
    @Byron Longford (AU1) As you know we no longer have access to the exact comings & goings of events, but the DW should be around every month, though the days between each one could vary, so not necessarily back to back.
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    I thought the Dream XP would be reset every week and we start with zero points?
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    i was able to get into DW without a problem. now i cannot get on WHATSOEVER...what is going on?
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    i was able to get into DW without a problem. now i cannot get on WHATSOEVER...what is going on?
    There was a down time for a hotfix,  maybe try now?
    There was a down time for a hotfix,  maybe try now?
    thanks 4 hearts. there was no maintenace truck with George putting around on it. it just said that an action was required.  Many thanks for responding to my post!!! 
    i worked thank you so much!
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    It is working right now.

Well I have received my diamonds in my Real world but there was no notification about the shifting of diamonds. No pop up comes in DF. Then how can we come to know how many diamonds we won?

• soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    It is working right now.

Well I have received my diamonds in my Real world but there was no notification about the shifting of diamonds. No pop up comes in DF. Then how can we come to know how many diamonds we won?

I had a pop up that told me but it was in main farm not the dreamworld I think.
  • chidzu (INT1)chidzu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 112
    I saw the resulting pop-up on both Normal Farm and Dream World.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    You earn far fewer diamonds in week 2....is this meant to be the case?
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    My issue with not being able to use gold was cleared up with the fix. I hope everyone else had the same good result.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    After a week, I have to say that I am enjoying it. It's very relaxing not to have to bounce around from farm to farm and I certainly don't miss the pop ups. I like that the money is self contained so I'm not tempted to dig into my farm money. I like that it's a temp farm that I can enjoy building up again from scratch.  Since it goes so quickly, I don't mind starting over. The bugs have been fixed.  (Thank you Mods for staying on top of it.) It reminds me of when I started Big Farm -- how easy paced and relaxing it was to play wayyyy back when. Kudos to the team members who made this happen.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    After a week, I have to say that I am enjoying it. It's very relaxing not to have to bounce around from farm to farm and I certainly don't miss the pop ups. I like that the money is self contained so I'm not tempted to dig into my farm money. I like that it's a temp farm that I can enjoy building up again from scratch.  Since it goes so quickly, I don't mind starting over. The bugs have been fixed.  (Thank you Mods for staying on top of it.) It reminds me of when I started Big Farm -- how easy paced and relaxing it was to play wayyyy back when. Kudos to the team members who made this happen.
    Shhhhhh!! Shhh!!!!! Quiet!  We don't want to give them any ideas! :)

It has been SOOOOOOOO nice playing without all those darn popups every 15 minutes, I forgot how enjoyable it could be! :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    That's why you highlighted it, I presume.  LOL!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    That's why you highlighted it, I presume.  LOL!
    LOL.. Good point! :)
Sign In to comment.