Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Great dissapointment

I am very disappointed in the treatment of people who get upset with hackers so we get banned yet these hackers can run riot & NOT get touched were is justice in this game PLEASE do something ASAP I will probably be BANNED for daring to speak out & the hackers will be left to run riot DO SOMETHING PLEASE NOW

Comments

• chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    True that :( disappointed about the way things are going on, still we didn't get any positive feedback for the lost of charmed veggies (AU) co-op, someone hacked it on 3rd Oct. and still we are waiting for a solution. FL was a mess too and distributed medals in a wrong way yesterday (6th Oct.) 
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    I'm with you Prez. It is completely out of hand and very distressing to some coops
  • Camp (AU1)Camp (AU1) AU1 Posts: 7

Disappointing – HA. Much too light of a description of what has NOT been stopped 

For all in the community to know this hacker/imposter issue is completely out of hand on the AU server and to date has not been stopped. This has been going on for weeks. 

There is a person who has found a way to hack into co-ops. This has been done several times now and no, passwords were not given out. Access is gained into co-ops without invites or application acceptance. 

This person is mimicking existing players using opposite upper/lower case L’s and i’s. Adding a letter, inserting or adding periods. As names are not allowed on the forum here is an edited section of at least 6 different occurrences that was reported. There are many more -

(lower case L used in place of upper case i )

(additional b added to name)

(Upper case i used in place of lower case L)

(2 V’s used in place of w)

(dot/period added between the i and 7)

(dot/period added at end of name)

There is an entire co-op that has been created all with imposter farm names mimicking existing farms. There is ongoing blatant harassment including profane language.

MANY complaints from many players and co-ops have been sent WITH screenshots. This has been reported MANY times 

HELP and please put a stop to this TODAY

• Prez (AU1)Prez (AU1) AU1 Posts: 31
    The person called Kum. has threatened me with your wrath after it told me I dream of it I told him to go elsewhere Maggot if this gets me banned for anytime you WILL send me all the monies I have used on gold in the last 14 days as I am FINISHED with this game as I will have no faith left in GG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file