Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hard Worker Event - "No Pain, No Gain" [Regular Version]

Comments

• iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Nothing changed. the player who was in the ranking from my mate on the first place is still there AND recived a gold medal.

Great work,but it is only optical. At least that is the excuse given. So at the end we are still playing a blind all-in game.

Another reason to stop this event untill this cripple horse can walk normal again
  • Sanic (AU1)Sanic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 53
    nup ....medals in .....those that were smart and posted nothing could end up with medals by default based on last HWE.   Thats a bugger.
  • xAlleycatx (AU1)xAlleycatx (AU1) AU1 Posts: 72
    edited 06.10.2019
    Well I foolishly started the event since @WascallyWabbit said it was a visual issue. Went from 1st to last as I started harvesting. One other player was actually harvesting items. I finished in 7th place, when it should have been a silver medal, the other players who never started finished in 1st-5th!
  • Norge (GB1)Norge (GB1) GB1 Posts: 90
    edited 06.10.2019
    Vittu Perkele :disappointed:
    If i knew i wouldnt start working it, last funnel i was first with almost 4 million points and second had 1.7m :disappointed:
    Now im first from active but got medal as being 3d :) GGS u can put ur medals deep deep inside ur server :)

• Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    Wishing I did not get online before change of day. Would have had my points too.

• BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    Hi everyone, 

Just to confirm what some of you have already noticed, if you have not yet started the HWE,  the FL will be showing your score from the previous HWE, this will reset when you start the current event. However the points shown in the divisions could just be a visual issue & if you wish to earn medals you will need to start the current event.
    Its not an visual error.
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    I woke up this morning and checked Farmers League which failed to begin yesterday ,  only to find I am in 9th place in league 490,000 behind top 3 ,  but when I checked hard worker event those listed are not even on table and !st p[lace is only about 160,000.  What gives ?
    To make maters worse they collected the Farmers League top awards this morning  ,  nothing against those players  but game is really starting to disappoint me.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Only right thing to do is to STOP THIS EVENT NOW and give everyone who participated a Gold medal
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    So this is not good enough - I got a bronzemedal, but I have earned a goldmedal for todays efforts. I am sorry, but couldn´t find out how to hide the names - sorry

• Dagi (IN1)Dagi (IN1) IN1 Posts: 10
    edited 06.10.2019
    То, что требовалось доказать, компьютер не умеет думать, так как он был запрограммирован, так и будет. Те, кто не играл в башню, получают золото и серебро, я получаю бронзу за 1-е место в башне

Post edited by Dagi (IN1) on
  • Judy (AU1)Judy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 34
    The people who are coming first wont play as they will sit there and collect the gold medals each day lucky them. What about the people who are playing must mean we dont spend enough gold cos i wont be able to pass the person who has over 6 million pts. Each day he/she will get the gold medals. That is so unfair and you need to fix it.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    That issss a bugger. hmm but in my group all started playing and heh I managed to get the gold medal. Would be awfull after using so much time, gold and humus aso if the event gets scrapped and restarted :( 

If a restart then I do want my gold aso back! hmm and the gold medal I worked so hard to get would be heartbreaking to loose. Very first gold medal for me this round.

*sigh* not a happy me atm, no.

• Judy (AU1)Judy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 34
    edited 06.10.2019
    Wascally Wabbit you are wrong its not visual. I got a glass medal for coming 4th. So that means the person up top will get all the gold medals for doing nothing just cos they had a big score last time. Not happy.
  • Abeace (US1)Abeace (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    How did players go from not scoring at all win the gold medal in FL?   Also how did they know not to score till after medals were awarded?
    This happened in too many personal groupings. Had to be some kinda of knowledge? 
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    was awarded the incorrect medal. There are still 5 people not active yet, and they got the top medals
  • buz (AU1)buz (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1
    I started the Hard Worker this a.m NZ time.My score was put back to zero,others in my league who did not start yet have kept their previous point score.I was in gold position but have been awarded a wood medal.Those that did not start have been given medals based on their previous scores.This is unfair to do the work and not be correctly rewarded.
  • Being the weekend this prob won't be fixed for 2 days.  2 days too late.  Time and time again, I say there should always be at least skeleton staff on for when these things occur.
  • Norge (GB1)Norge (GB1) GB1 Posts: 90
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I believe that the points from the last Event have carried over to the new event???   If you happen to post your own score resets to zero, but the people who do nothing keep theirs and may end up winning medals by virtue of any score they had .
    Exactly, but do ggs care NO
  • Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    Same deal in our coop.  People who actually played were put in 7th or 8th or 9th place.  People who never started had millions of points.  I had the same thing where I logged on and had 1.2 million points before I started.  But dumbly, I started the HWE and was put into 9th place.  People who never logged on  today got gold medals without doing anything.
  • Sarsha (AU1)Sarsha (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1
    I am in the same situation. How does GG consider this fair play to award players for not playing, over those that have gone to the effort playing after the big stuff up of starting the event. 
  • Jazz123 (US1)Jazz123 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    So, the last place players in the last HWE placed first, second and third in this one, because they DID NOT log in and kept their scores from the last one?  I am done for a while with you people.  I worked hard to get up there.  And, those slackers got the medals?  Nice////////// 
  • Player, a coop mate,  who won the gold in my division is on holiday. Will have to congratulate him when he returns  ;)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Only right thing to do is to STOP THIS EVENT NOW and give everyone who participated a Gold medal
    Yes, and yes. The event should have been stopped immediately. Players who don't do a thing get a gold medal. The only ethical thing to do is what MRG said. Stop the event before even more gullible players lose out on resources, time, and money, and give everyone a gold medal, which many would have won if the game hadn't been broken.
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    This is absolute Sh*t i am 6th in the event yet got a stone medal ......the person who got the gold is on holiday well that sucks.....Thats it im taking a break from all this sh*t
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    @WascallyWabbit - Farmers League is still messed up - it still has the scores of last hard worker event and is just adding this hard worker event's medals to it.

Is this going to get fixed? And why do I have the same group again??
  • Jazz123 (US1)Jazz123 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    Why are the people who didn't log in from the last HWE getting the first, second and third place without particpating in this event?  You have lost me altogether?  I worked to get to first, but those who didn't log in got the first three medals.  Why?
Sign In to comment.