Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    it was supposed to be a Coop HW?????
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    It's not in the FL either so this HWE may be a mistake.
    There are still bugs in my FL.....are we restarting yet again?
  • Red Rose (RU1)Red Rose (RU1) RU1 Posts: 182
    edited 05.10.2019
    Do they not understand how much this ruins the game experience?  No one is mad because there is a bug and a restart, but then they leave it half done and don't tell anyone anything....no communication.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Will the gold issue be solved?
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 06.10.2019
    I have only one problem with My dream farm so far and that is Why are there no Pup or Kitty Houses ? , I for one Luv having My Pups and kitty's on My farms, so please add those in if you would thanks. :)
    The only other problem I am having is My main Farm house 10 Anniversary skin got cut in half, but I reported that to Tech section already, so I hope it gets fixed.
  • Judy (AU1)Judy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 34
    edited 06.10.2019
    Im just wondering that the diamonds you have in storage in Dream Farm is it supposed to be the same amount in the ranking ladder?
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Its fine now Wascally.......the wheel started working again when I logged in a few hours after my post about the bug. Maybe a small glitch in the game or just on my end, computer was running a bit scratchy on that day, its all good now  :)

they need to fix the times to clear land.  they are still very long.

are they ever going to fix the silo, windmill, and composter?
  • donjuan (US1)donjuan (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    Well, I bought gold and now I can't use it! This is not good.  I sure hope they don't lose it trying to return it to my main farm at the end of DL.  
    I am having the same problem. I bought 23,000 gold but when I go to use it it tells me I do not have enough, I was only trying to use 300. Will this be fixed any time soon? And I to am concerned that if it will not let me use it it will not be transferd to my main farm.
    When will the gold problem be fixed?
    I have purchased 23,000.00 gold on the dream farm, but when i try to use some (700) it comes back saying I do not have enough. Why is that?
  • crf (US1)crf (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    @Sharky52Gamer (AU1)
    the diamonds will be moved every end of the week in you Main farm  inventory 
    The rules I read said that nothing transfers to the main farm. My diamonds have not transferred to my main farm. I waited until we got into the 2nd week and nothing. Am I missing something. Thanks
    The composter is a huge bottleneck.  It was intended that it times times would go down as you level up.  Fixing this needs to be a priority.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    crf (US1) said:
    @Sharky52Gamer (AU1)
    the diamonds will be moved every end of the week in you Main farm  inventory 
    The rules I read said that nothing transfers to the main farm. My diamonds have not transferred to my main farm. I waited until we got into the 2nd week and nothing. Am I missing something. Thanks
    the first week has not ended yet.they should transfer over after it ends and week 2 starts.
  • for u lot struggling to get into dream world, join the discord server https://discord.gg/bYwsd5h
  • PennyS (GB1)PennyS (GB1) GB1 Posts: 46
    artful (US1) said:
    I've always been able to get in. It's the rankings I can't get to work.

Also, I have filled numerous contracts, and none of the promised diamonds have shown up in my account.
    artful (US1) said:
    Update, just "solved" (LOL) two more contracts -- no diamonds.  To clarify: The promised diamonds were from completing side tasks. Do those come later, or should they be rewarded immediately?
    @artful (US1) You should now be able to see yourself on the rankings when you open them. :)

As for the Diamonds, where are you looking? If you look in the rankings you will see an amount of Diamonds there, but they are only the ones earned from your rank. You need to click the Dream World button down near you inventory & on there you will see a tally showing how many Diamonds you have from your rank & how many from additional sources, which would include the tasks that you mentioned. Together they give your current Diamond total, which will be transferred to your main account at the end of each week.

I know there is a task to open the farm in another tab. I've done that several times and still not received the reward for it. Would like to finish that task so another will replace it.
    @Farmer Kissy (US1) Gavin suggested that it works on the Firefox browser

In the image below it shows my weekly payout so far. Say it was the end of the week, I think I would get 2,341 diamonds transfered. If a MOD would please say so if I am incorrect.

I know it's an imbracing total, but I have tons of other things to do and dream dollars are hard to come by :)
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) Correct :)

There is  another   bug  .The  gold  i  buy   .When i will use  that  gold   then   say  they    that i have  no  gold  .I will stop  playing   dream  world     its  no  fun  
    Exactly when are we going to be able to spend the gold we have bought in the dumb dreamworld? It cant continue telling me I don't have enough gold when I am trying to buy a 25 gold deco & I have over 30 bloody thousand gold in there
    @willeke (US1) @soozayn (US1) If you are getting a pop-up that says "Not enough Gold" then it is not usually referring to Gold specifically. For some reason that error pops  up when the system thinks that you do not have enough of "something" that is required. However, if you do have enough of what you need, it is most likely just a glitch & reloading the game, sometimes a couple of times, should make it stop.

Not sure if this is a new bug but my Dreamworld wheel just robbed me of a jackpot spin. I used my 8th token and instead of taking me to jackpot spin its frozen on my 8th spin reward. Reloads havent worked, it stays the same.
    @gizmo22 (AU1) Is it still stuck? It should still be running when the team is back tomorrow, I will ask someone to take a look for you.

@"debj (GB1)"   @"mutterkjær (SKN1)"   @"catsclaw (GB1)"   @"Pen22 (US1)"   @"uksharon (GB1)"     Sorry if you are all still unable to access Dream World :/ It is a public holiday in Germany today, so we will not have any further progress for you until tomorrow, but Mia did post a possible workaround that you might want to try - She found that if she logged in using the "Safari" browser, she was able to get into Dream World & it also worked on any other browser after she had been in once with Safari. - If any of you try it, please let us know the results, thankyou :)
    I STILL CAN"T ACCESS DREAM WORLD. IS ANYONE TRYING TO SOLVE THIS OR IS IT STILL A PUBLIC HOLIDAY IN GERMANY?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I STILL CAN"T ACCESS DREAM WORLD. IS ANYONE TRYING TO SOLVE THIS OR IS IT STILL A PUBLIC HOLIDAY IN GERMANY?
    Nah, the public holiday was Thursday (German Unity Day).  Like in the U.S. tho, most people probably took Friday off as well (hey, 4-day weekend! I remember those fondly.. :D).  I imagine they should be back in the office bright eyed and bushy tailed in about .. oh.. 5 hours? I think it's like 3AM CEST Monday morning right now. :)

Heck, that doesn't mean we'll get an answer today, though.. The HWE could literally be over by the time they figure out what to do about the issues over the weekend. Just press on with the CC you KNOW is coming right after the HWE and I'm sure Wabbit and the other mods will keep us apprised of their communications. :)
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 07.10.2019

Latest News for those unable to enter Dreamworld:   Mod Bulletin

I tried to buy a deco with my free 100 gold that we start with but when I went to buy the Cozy picnic area it said I didn't have enough gold. Seems the only way I will get extra decos because they are so expensive, please fix this.
    I have been telling them this since Tuesday but all they come out with is to reload the game. I reloaded it 12 times this morning & no difference. Basically they either don't even know how to fix it or just can't be bothered as they are still making profit. I have written to support twice but as usual they don't give a fig either.
    @soozayn (US1) I appreciate how frustrating bugs can be, but not every bug is the same for every person, some people get that pop-up even when they are not trying to spend gold & for most it does get fixed by reloading the game, we do not know if you are one of those players, until we ask you to try that, no one is ignoring you or your problem, we are just troubleshooting the issue to find out what is going on in your case.

In your previous post you said " I cannot use gold to buy anything" did you mean that literally? You cannot do anything  at all with gold, not even skipping productions?

Hi

It seems everybody has dream world. i got a pop-up of it on the 1st October but it disappeared. Someone who plays in the same computer as i do dreams away. why can't i? Helpp
    @susanac (US1) Are you saying that you do not actually have the Dreamworld Event or that, like others, you are not able to get in there. -
    Do you have this stall in your carpark & this new button on your harvest timers box?

• soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122

Latest News for those unable to enter Dreamworld:   Mod Bulletin

I tried to buy a deco with my free 100 gold that we start with but when I went to buy the Cozy picnic area it said I didn't have enough gold. Seems the only way I will get extra decos because they are so expensive, please fix this.
    I have been telling them this since Tuesday but all they come out with is to reload the game. I reloaded it 12 times this morning & no difference. Basically they either don't even know how to fix it or just can't be bothered as they are still making profit. I have written to support twice but as usual they don't give a fig either.
    @soozayn (US1) I appreciate how frustrating bugs can be, but not every bug is the same for every person, some people get that pop-up even when they are not trying to spend gold & for most it does get fixed by reloading the game, we do not know if you are one of those players, until we ask you to try that, no one is ignoring you or your problem, we are just troubleshooting the issue to find out what is going on in your case.

In your previous post you said " I cannot use gold to buy anything" did you mean that literally? You cannot do anything  at all with gold, not even skipping productions?

Hi

It seems everybody has dream world. i got a pop-up of it on the 1st October but it disappeared. Someone who plays in the same computer as i do dreams away. why can't i? Helpp
    @susanac (US1) Are you saying that you do not actually have the Dreamworld Event or that, like others, you are not able to get in there. -
    Do you have this stall in your carpark & this new button on your harvest timers box?

You asked me to try it. I tried it 12 times in a row & it is still the same. I know I am not the only one with this issue but it means that I cannot get further in the event so I think maybe I will just stop bothering to play it now. I can skip productions but that is the only thing I can do with gold so it isn't satisfactory for me to continue trying with it.
  • Karos (US1)Karos (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    The reason i ask this is because answers are seldom given to questions asked. E.g. I have, with so many others, asked why I can not open the Dream Farm. Any answers? No. I can make a long list of examples, but it will be (again) of no use at all.

The last two weekends were both disasters. Any apologies for the last shambles? No. Can we complain about it? Of course YES. We have a Forum! Will it help? Of course NO. The Forum (my opinion) is only there to keep us under the (false) impression that we are listened to. GGS, if need be, introduce a payment of 50 gold when we inquire into anything. THEN it might be answered. Why? Because it is clear that you are not interested in us as players, but only in our gold.

I am still hoping for a change in the way we are listened to and treated. Who knows? Jacob waited 14 years for Rachel. I guess I have nothing to complain about then. I will wait.

Maybe I can ask (GGS) that you forward this to your staff: (second time I send it to you, but you did not use it yet).
    https://www.oxfordhomestudy.com/courses/customer-service-courses-online/free-customer-service-courses   

Patiently Hoping Waiting. 

Karos
  • Trien (NL1)Trien (NL1) NL1 Posts: 2
    I also can't buy anything with gold, no decorations, no upgrades but i can skipp productions with gold so it's not completely broken. Relogging won't help, still getting the mesage : you don't have enough gold, but i have. hope to see it fixed soon
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 07.10.2019
    @Karos (US1) There was a hot fix run, right before your post, to fix the problem that some people were having getting into DW, if you have not reloaded your game since then, please try that now & let us know if you are still not able to get in there.
  • Karos (US1)Karos (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    Nope
  • I cant even get into Dream Farm
  • AmeliaJ (GB1)AmeliaJ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9
    edited 07.10.2019
    I cant get into Dreamworld. When I click the green button, it seems to reboot the game and thats it. Nothings changed!Anyone else getting this? Suggestions for solutions? Is it worth doing or should I carry on in my own little world per usual?! Lol. Tia x
  • PLEASE HIT IT AGAIN WITH THE HAMMER 
    ITS DRIVING MR MAD FALLIING OVER AND OVER
    THANK YOU 

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    edited 07.10.2019
    Before the fix I had no problems getting to Dream World through the ikon at the parking lot. I also had no problems opening a screen for Dream World and a screeen for the main game. 

Now I find that the only way to get to Dream World is clicking the house-in-clouds button at the righthand sidebar menue. hmm and I no longer can have the two screens open. Only option is to alternate betweeen Dream World and the main game in the same screen.

*laughs* everything worked so nicely before the fix. For me at SK1 at least.

Editing in: scratch the part about two windows. Did a little detective work and found a way. Now for me to remember how *laughs*

Post edited by Summer (SKN1) on
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    edited 07.10.2019
    AmeliaJ (GB1)

Have you tried clicking the "house-in-clouds" button topside of righthand sidebar menue?

Sign In to comment.