Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hard Worker Event - "No Pain, No Gain" [Regular Version]

Comments

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I understand your grief. It´s not OK that some just sit topside and collect medals without doing anything, but what about those who won a gold, silver, bronse medal fair and square. All participants in the group playing. Is it the right thing to do towards them - taking the hard earned medal away? And no, it´s not just to take another, it´s not that easy. So their joy managing to finally win the one needed gold medal is special.

There are to sides of this story. Can we all appreciate both, I wonder....?
  • Rajax (SKN1)Rajax (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2
    I have won a goldmedal last night, and I didn´t earn it and I don´t want it, because it actually belongs to somebody else. I can read all the frustrations up there in the thread, but PLEASE do not scold the innocent people who got the medals. It´s NOT their fault. I didn´t want to play this time so I took a day off, and had planned to take a couple of days. Now I will start the event, so that the rest of people in my group can get things right tonight. But please guys, direct your frustrations to the right people. 

I also do believe that ggs will find a way to get things right in the end. Untill then - happy farming :smiley:

• chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    sad that still they didn't attend to it, hope they'll fix this mess soon... hope they'll give us our co-op (charmed veggies) back soon too....
  • Sabbel (US1)Sabbel (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    At the end of the 1st day of the HWE, I noticed that none of those in  the top 3 positions in the Farmer's League had even played the HWE for the day.  How could someone have 600,000 points for the Farmers League if they did not even play? People are getting incorrect medals and prizes.

Only after they start playing does their counter reset to zero and place them correctly.
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361

People, take a good look at the silo.
    You now also have to deliver MORE goods to the silo to reach speed 10.
    This is just not normal. The Hard Work event is full of BUGS !!
    I noticed this doing milk last night, it was ridiculous!!!  I said this in chat...
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I have won a goldmedal last night, and I didn´t earn it and I don´t want it, because it actually belongs to somebody else. I can read all the frustrations up there in the thread, but PLEASE do not scold the innocent people who got the medals. It´s NOT their fault. I didn´t want to play this time so I took a day off, and had planned to take a couple of days. Now I will start the event, so that the rest of people in my group can get things right tonight. But please guys, direct your frustrations to the right people. 

I also do believe that ggs will find a way to get things right in the end. Untill then - happy farming :smiley:

When I complained I did not intend it to include you or any other people who are in your situation. The ones I am angry at are those who would be playing but chose not to start just to get medals they didn't earn. I also don't wish to take anything away from those who earned it. I just feel like at this point, no way can I do as well as I normally would. Nothing is working right. I feel like it would be better to end the event then to waste additional resources on something so broken. I lack your confidence that things will be made right. I probably already used close to 100 seaweed products, mostly humus. I doubt I will be getting that back. GGS is the one to blame and they need to fix this. I just don't see how they are going to do that to make everything right.
  • Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67
    edited 06.10.2019

With the last BC we received a flat compensation.
    Now we will certainly get the same thing again to shut our eyes and mouth with comic compensations.
    With previous compensation I got tears in my eyes, not from joy but from laughter at compensations: 
    :D 

- 30 x seaweed feed
    - 3 x seaweed humus
    - 30 x seaweed fertilizer
    - 3 x Mystery Box

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Crates still messing up and skipping.

AGAIN. This time, after the dandi finished, it stayed on zero. Eggs were next. Yay, i thought. I can maybe make up some lost ground from all the other times it's been doing this. Refreshed page to get the time unstuck. Yep, you guessed it -- crates had changed.  Please fix this event.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Crates did that to me last night too. I give up. The only chance I had for a Gold medal was for an early start yesterday. Had it well in hand, but of course GGS messed up that one and I got bronze, since 2 players didn't participate and they got gold and silver. Really, whats the point in trying anymore?
    Really, whats the point in trying anymore?
    Exactly
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    @Jazz123 (US1) Because it's broken and GGS is nowhere to be found to fix it!!
  • Sanic (AU1)Sanic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 53
    GAME -   this is what it is ..sure it's a bit of a snafu, but seriously, the way some people behave because of a bug in the game.   

If it's that much of life catastrophe for you all, then time to give this away and do something useful.
  • This has become a complete disaster.  We are going to lose our top player who is a gold buyer.  He is leaving the game.  This also puts our small co op in jeopardy.  Does anybody know of a co op that could fit in 10 good farms?  We are competitive but not wanting one of those huge co ops. We are here for the friendship so a happy caring co op that also likes to work together for the good of the co op.
  • kris61 (US1)kris61 (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    Same here!  I should have got the gold medal but instead got the bronze.  When I started it had my high score from last game and as soon as I started playing it went to zero. If I knew it was going to do that I would have got the gold for not even playing!
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    Crates still messing up and skipping.

AGAIN. This time, after the dandi finished, it stayed on zero. Eggs were next. Yay, i thought. I can maybe make up some lost ground from all the other times it's been doing this. Refreshed page to get the time unstuck. Yep, you guessed it -- crates had changed.  Please fix this event.
    i've had this happen to me too Artful...so frustrating...
    GAME -   this is what it is ..sure it's a bit of a snafu, but seriously, the way some people behave because of a bug in the game.   

If it's that much of life catastrophe for you all, then time to give this away and do something useful.
    Of course it's not a catastrophe, and I'm sure most of us do useful things, too. But if we're going to spend even a tiny bit of time on a game, we want it to work properly. Watching television isn't particularly useful, but if you bought a tv, wouldn't you want it to work?  

The game is broken, and it gets worse by the minute, and when things go wrong, we need to voice that so maybe, just maybe, they might fix it.

We know it's not the end of the world. Please don't interpret these posts to mean that players think it is.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    LOL.   
    Been there done that several times.

A few glasses of wine  and my sense of humor returns and I carry on.

That doesn't mean I don't think it should be fixed.

But it also isn't the end of the world for me.

Happy farming everyone.
  • johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    @artful (US1)   Watching television isn't particularly useful, but if you bought a tv, wouldn't you want it to work?  

Yes BUT I paid for the TV not a game ....  GGS are trying to introduce other events ie dreamworld to keep the game interesting , in reality are we all expecting far to much not to expect hiccups ?

I still say not bad for a "free game"  unless of course you do buy gold 

• kris61 (US1)kris61 (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    Nicely put artful!  I post so they know its broken and they can fix it and get what I earned.  Other wise why play the game.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Hi all. Remember to take the proper screenshots of tonights standing. You might be asked to document your claims :smiley:

@artful (US1)   Watching television isn't particularly useful, but if you bought a tv, wouldn't you want it to work?  

Yes BUT I paid for the TV not a game ....  GGS are trying to introduce other events ie dreamworld to keep the game interesting , in reality are we all expecting far to much not to expect hiccups ?

I still say not bad for a "free game"  unless of course you do buy gold 

Doesn't matter if you paid $$ for it (and a good many players have), or if you paid for it with time spent, you still want it to work. Again, don't presume the players think it is a catastrophe.  It's not a catastrophe if I find a bug in my dinner, but you can bet your bottom dollar I'm going to tell my server, the manager, the hostess, and the owner about it.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 06.10.2019
    the ONLY reason GGS bring in new things like FL and dream world is so players will buy and spend more gold, it has nothing to do worth making the game more interesting to play.  If they want us to spend more gold then it can't be a broken game.

There are some players that don't want it fixed, they are the players that are doing nothing and getting free gold medals and there are quite a few doing that on AU server
  • I've been paid to beta test better supported games with less problems than this. It really isn't worth playing any more.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    if you are going to have a 24/7 game then man it 24/7  with a global feature then do it 

to say oh but we are based in  Germany with a 5 or 4 day week is a joke really 

Bottom line this is a global game and should be manned to global demands  
  • johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    the ONLY reason GGS bring in new things like FL and dream world is so players will buy and spend more gold, it has nothing to do worth making the game more interesting to play.  If they want us to spend more gold then it can't be a broken game.

There are some players that don't want it fixed, they are the players that are doing nothing and getting free gold medals and there are quite a few doing that on AU server
    I'm well aware that there are players sitting back and reaping the rewards of this muck up and also not that stupid that GGS also have made dreamworld in hopes of lining their pockets more .... BUT if you have half a brain it is a "Temporary Farm "  you may as well flush your money down the toilet.

Every time something new is introduced I'm just saying that I personally expect there to be something that goes wrong ...  ggs will get round to sorting it and maybe they will work out a way to take back gold medal from those whom have sat and done nothing for them ??? 

And "artful (US1)" I don't presume the players think it is a catastrophe. .... I just think its a game .... love it the way we know it bugs and all or leave it if it truly bugs you :) 

Me I'm going to enjoy the sun and the garden 
    edited 06.10.2019

I'm well aware that there are players sitting back and reaping the rewards of this muck up and also not that stupid that GGS also have made dreamworld in hopes of lining their pockets more .... BUT if you have half a brain it is a "Temporary Farm "  you may as well flush your money down the toilet.

Every time something new is introduced I'm just saying that I personally expect there to be something that goes wrong ...  ggs will get round to sorting it and maybe they will work out a way to take back gold medal from those whom have sat and done nothing for them ??? 

And "artful (US1)" I don't presume the players think it is a catastrophe. .... I just think its a game .... love it the way we know it bugs and all or leave it if it truly bugs you :) 

We don't have to take a "love it or leave it" approach, now do we? Walking away from this game v. walking away from another type of game isn't all that easy when players have invested years building up their farms. They want it to work.

As for  temporary farms and flushing your money down the toilet, tons of us play them without spending one real dollar on them. You can walk away with quite a few useful things with very minimal effort. 

I wasn't questioning anyone's attitude about Big Farm when I responded to sanic's remark, only that he/she shouldn't make presumptions about players who want to provide feedback when the game is broken. Nor should you presume all players should share you views. Why would you or sanic possibly care if people post about problems with the game?  You can always leave the Forum if these types of posts "truly bug you."
    LOL.   
    Been there done that several times.

A few glasses of wine  and my sense of humor returns and I carry on.

That doesn't mean I don't think it should be fixed.

But it also isn't the end of the world for me.

Happy farming everyone.
    Exactly! Wine certainly helps. :)

edited 07.10.2019
    Another bug:  Productivity gauge inaccurate. Several times yesterday and today this has happened. I wanted to keep apples going as long as possible @8 seconds. Hovered over the event, and it said 287 more needed to reach the next level. I harvest only 84 apples, and it pushed me into 9 seconds, and, of course, reduced my time in half.  Please fix this, too.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • BillJohn (US1)BillJohn (US1) US1 Posts: 78
    Well, can add my name to the list to those having the misfortune of being in a Farmers League grouping of at least one inactive player willing to get gold medals with no effort at all.  This is due to the fact the game did not reset the members score to zero as the event started.  So, in my case, the last 2 days have ended in 2nd position, but 1st place should be at the bottom in 9th and everyone else bumped up a position.  Quite frankly, in is not a big deal from my point of view as far as overall game progress.  But it does create game dissatisfaction for most, including me, and is not fair to those playing the game.  I would like to hear from Good Game Studios why this has happened and what steps are being taken to avoid situations like this from happening way to often.  Thank you for allowing me to share my feelings.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325

Some of us have a hard time going outside or doing anything other then this game.spending gold/ real life money on the temp farm is no different then others going out to the movies or a better restaurant. Going to the movies or a restaurant really is like throwing money down the toilit.you get what a meal that satisfis you for the night. The movie gives what a couple hour enjoyment.were as that same amount or a lot less gives you 30 days of enjoyment.Espacially to the ones of us that are on 8 hours a day everyday. Not to mention the other things temp farms can give us. You forget some of us don't have real lifes.for some of us are only chance to escape our lives is this game. So when the game keeps messing up this badly it takes the only thing we have and mess that up too.yes I expect bugs and I expect problums to happen a lot with anything new.what I don't expect and what I think most are mad and upset about is the lack of comunication. I have not bought gold for the temp farm simple because no one from GGS has said anything about the gold not working. Why should I keep paying about 100 dollars a month if they can't even tell us what is going on. So yes this is a game and a free game at that for some of you. But don't forget some of us pay hundreds of dollars on this game and it is the only thing we have to do with our time. I would just like them to at least acknowledge there is a problem and that they are trying to figure it out.
Sign In to comment.