Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hard Worker Event - "No Pain, No Gain" [Regular Version]

Comments

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    the score reset over here but with different people in 1st place with a ridiculous score that is impossible.  
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    mine as not reset  and still the ones in front havent done the points it says they have.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 05.10.2019

I got up early to try for gold in this event. Waited hours for them to try and start the darn thing. Finally got it going (wrong HWE though)  I was ranked 33  overall after harvesting all my eggs. Then noticed it wasn't synced to FL. After GGS reloaded it I am now in 7th place in my FL group. I have to work late tonight and cant be bothered to wait for GGS to get their act together

Stop the event.
    Give everyone a gold medal.
    Hire competent programmers.
    Have staff on hand on weekends.

Post edited by MRG1 (US1) on
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    hahahah how about what happens if we do not start playing the event and happen to have 1st place atm and tons of points there from the start.... will they count at the end of this event or drop to 0 ? .... me wonders.

Anybody knows the answer?

Ofc I trust they will drop to 0, but if not.... uhu no sense in playing the event because catching up with their score issss impossible. hmmm and medals will have lost their true value.
  • beanrags (US1)beanrags (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    this hw is bonkers  before I started the hw itself  I had 1.4 mil points and 3 silver medals  now I start the thing and I start with zero and 3 silver medals  number 1 in fl has 3.2 mil and 4 golds  bonkers I say
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Has anyone noticed whether or not the players with the old scores are currently offline & if their scores change when they login?
    it does look like the scores reset when you start putting up points. I should say my scores reset when I started putting up points
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    It is a mess: top 2 players in my division aren't even visible in the HW top 50
    nrs 3 and 4 are in top 50
    ria36
    and now it is changing but still wrong....
  • Hi everyone, 

Just to confirm what some of you have already noticed, if you have not yet started the HWE,  the FL will be showing your score from the previous HWE, this will reset when you start the current event. However the points shown in the divisions could just be a visual issue & if you wish to earn medals you will need to start the current event.
  • barb24 (AU1)barb24 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 21
    Right ........ not holding my breath, what a stuff up. It does make me curious about how the software is programmed though :D
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    my own score looks correct, but I should not have the 4 silvermedals in there
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Not only do we get the wrong hard worker event, farmers league is totally messed up!

@WascallyWabbit - Is it going to be fixed?

thanks
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    UMMMM, i started the current event, the score reset, but it is still really messed up. my score is alright, but other people's scores are REALLY OFF. 
    AHA, I get it, thank you Wascalli!
  • How is it people are showing with four medals (my group is the same) and some people show more points than is mathematically possible?

• Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    posting here also:

It's really messed up big time.  Some people in our coop have zero points but 4 gold medals already.  And when they started the FL this morning people already had millions of points ahead of them, not possible to rack up that many in a few hours.  Then I logged onto the HWE and FL and it shows I have 3 gold medals and 1.2 million points and I haven't even started doing it.  LOL   I harvested 50 points of corn and have 1.2 mill points.  We need to have the thing stopped and restarted  with the correct points for everyone.  Half the people are getting scr*wed by this thing and half the people like are making out like a champ.  
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    UMMMM, i started the current event, the score reset, but it is still really messed up. my score is alright, but other people's scores are REALLY OFF. 
    So when they don,t start the silo event they get the medals. WELL DONE GGS

the rest works his butt of and other will have to catch up 3.5 million point to get a medal.
    This game is not broken,it is cripel like a old cfarm horse.The best thing to do is give him the injection to get him out of his misery
    Hopefully those who do not start playing will find their score is 0 at midnight.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    edited 05.10.2019

How is it possible that first rank in FL has 10times more points than 'all time' ranking?
    It is a visual fault. Read WascallyWabbits comments further up :smile:
  • pcObelix (AU1)pcObelix (AU1) AU1 Posts: 6
    All I can say is ffs and gggrrrr

I just have to hope that the people in my Farmers League wake up and start the HWE otherwise I ain't getting a mdeal today :( and I did have the most points before I started HWE
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    All I can say is ffs and gggrrrr

I just have to hope that the people in my Farmers League wake up and start the HWE otherwise I ain't getting a mdeal today :( and I did have the most points before I started HWE
    Im with you there.......ridiculous situation  :(
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 05.10.2019
    @WascallyWabbit has anyone else noticed that the grouping is EXACTLY the same as last HWE for FL.  It has not gone on current standings.   I have been put back in with all the top players even tho I intentional sat out the last 2 events.  Also this will be interesting when medals are given in 1 hr from now as it is early Sunday morning and most of my group has not been on yet, will they get medals for their placing even tho done 0 this HWE?  We will see very soon here is screen shot how our group looks ATM.  Only 7th and 8th have been online, I am 8th as I just woke up myself.  By standing so far this event if all is equal I should get silver and 7th should get gold as we are the only 2 that have started this event.

edit 3rd player just woke up now 6,7,9th are only 3 that have started event, I am 7th

• Sanic (AU1)Sanic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 53
    I believe that the points from the last Event have carried over to the new event???   If you happen to post your own score resets to zero, but the people who do nothing keep theirs and may end up winning medals by virtue of any score they had .
  • Sonnentanz (DE1)Sonnentanz (DE1) DE1 Posts: 149
    Hi everyone, 

Just to confirm what some of you have already noticed, if you have not yet started the HWE,  the FL will be showing your score from the previous HWE, this will reset when you start the current event. However the points shown in the divisions could just be a visual issue & if you wish to earn medals you will need to start the current event.

• Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    @WascallyWabbit has anyone else noticed that the grouping is EXACTLY the same as last HWE for FL.  It has not gone on current standings.   I have been put back in with all the top players even tho I intentional sat out the last 2 events.  Also this will be interesting when medals are given in 1 hr from now as it is early Sunday morning and most of my group has not been on yet, will they get medals for their placing even tho done 0 this HWE?  We will see very soon here is screen shot how our group looks ATM.  Only 7th and 8th have been online, I am 8th as I just woke up myself.  By standing so far this event if all is equal I should get silver and 7th should get gold as we are the only 2 that have started this event.

edit 3rd player just woke up now 6,7,9th are only 3 that have started event, I am 7th

Yes my group is exactly the same as the last one...... and one of them is on holiday so wont be starting HWE, so far only 2 of my group have started also will be interesting to see what happens!!
    edited 05.10.2019
    we will see soon enough who gets the medals, I hope wascally has been given correct info after this total cluster F&^%  I lost all my SP corn and the super humus due to start happened when we were asleep (as I said would happen on previous post) I waited until 1AM for start and no info from GGS at all, so went to bed ahhh only to find out this AM all had gone to the dogs again and NO info on what was happening was passed on.   This is another total stuff up by GGS
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    So when they don,t start the silo event they get the medals. WELL DONE GGS

the rest works his butt of and other will have to catch up 3.5 million point to get a medal.
    This game is not broken,it is cripel like a old cfarm horse.The best thing to do is give him the injection to get him out of his misery

Every single one of my issues has been mentioned on the previous pages as well.
    I will stay awake until midnight and see how the Farmers League rankings reset.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Timer  is showing nothing, and counter is at zero. Crate just moved to apples. Loaded up with apples. Still at zero. Refreshed. Crate moved to cabbage and still no points or time showing. What in blue blazes is going on with the game??????????
    edited 05.10.2019
    as I expected this is total #$%^^^,  medals were given to those who had not started event.  What a load of horse manure,  this NEEDS to be FIXED NOW.  As can be seen from my before and after screen shots this is totally messed up.  person who won last time started just before change of day, can be seen down in 8th.  Wascally was given to load of crap info saying you had to start to get medals  If that was the case 5th should have gotten gold and 6th silver, 7th bronze and 8th glass, this is NOT the case.  As these were the only players who started before medals awarded. Visual display error my BUTT.

This event needs to be ended, medals take away from this event and start FHWE until fixed

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
Sign In to comment.