Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Please explain the math

I just started the new Farmers League Event (Hard Worker).  I loaded enough milk to earn 8 pts/sec and left for the gym.  I returned about an hour later to find that I'm in 6th place with 39,000+ points.  First place has 430,000 pts down to 5th place at 80,000 pts.  How does anyone rack up that many points in an hour?  I started the event immediately with corn at 2 pts/sec for about 2 minutes.  Thereafter I was on milk.

Is there some type of bonus available which I have been unaware?

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I just started the new Farmers League Event (Hard Worker).  I loaded enough milk to earn 8 pts/sec and left for the gym.  I returned about an hour later to find that I'm in 6th place with 39,000+ points.  First place has 430,000 pts down to 5th place at 80,000 pts.  How does anyone rack up that many points in an hour?  I started the event immediately with corn at 2 pts/sec for about 2 minutes.  Thereafter I was on milk.

scores seem to have carried over ... it's a mess
  • SRH (INT1)SRH (INT1) INT1 Posts: 35
    i posted this in another thread! i have the same problem

you know guys, the longer i play this game the MORE convinced i have become of ONE fact!
    GGS has searched the world and canvassed for the DUMBEST people they could find in the IT world and employed them!
    there is NO other  rational explanation for why this cock-up happens time after time after time!
    They are just plain dumb!!
    http://prntscr.com/pfa0sl
    http://prntscr.com/pfa15j
    i am certain the dumber you are the bigger your bonus is from the incompetent bosses at GGS 
  • Griffo64 (GB1)Griffo64 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12

It seems as those people with abnormal amounts haven't started the hwe yet.. I had 3.9m pts, but returned to zero when i started the funnel...
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    this is the 3. time we have this bug:  if you dont start funnel you keep the points from last funnel ... if you start funnel you reset and starts from 0
  • SRH (INT1)SRH (INT1) INT1 Posts: 35
    if you look at the first screen grab,  the person in 1st place is not even in the Top 100!
    this type of mess is now the NEW Normal for big Farm Game!!
    they are now experts at mucking up a good game! 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    If their goal is to make the game implode so they can pull the plug, they are doing a stellar job.
  • Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    It's really messed up big time.  Some people in our coop have zero points but 4 gold medals already.  And when they started the FL this morning people already have millions of points ahead of them, not possible to rack up that many in a few hours.  Then I logged onto the HWE and FL and it shows I have 3 gold medals and 1.2 million points and I haven't even started doing it.  LOL   I harvested 50 points of corn and have 1.2 mill points.  We need to have the thing stopped and restarted or something with the correct points for everyone.  Half the people are getting scr*wed by this thing and half the people like are making out like a champ.  
  • sally2016 (GB1)sally2016 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    For a game that runs 24/7, you'd think there would be someone on duty to check these errors.  It was supposed to be CHWE, but GGS had issues  getting that up and running. Now this complete and utter mess has been forced on us.  No wonder players are leaving in their droves. 
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    I sure hope they fix this mess before the medals are awarded today or the  only people getting gold medals will be the ones that HAVEN'T STARTED YET!
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Yes, I've got to agree with this.  Coding can be complex and little mistakes can be inadvertently made - but when you break the same things over and over again, every time you "fix" something - that's just plain bad work.  Somebody isn't doing their job of conforming the code, identifying the trouble spots and making sure they're fixed BEFORE the roll out.

Many of us have been begging for years that GGS put all the "cool new stuff" on hold and actually FIX all the little bugs in the game that haven't worked right for long periods of time.  

Show some pride in your work!
    i posted this in another thread! i have the same problem

you know guys, the longer i play this game the MORE convinced i have become of ONE fact!
    GGS has searched the world and canvassed for the DUMBEST people they could find in the IT world and employed them!
    there is NO other  rational explanation for why this cock-up happens time after time after time!
    They are just plain dumb!!
    http://prntscr.com/pfa0sl
    http://prntscr.com/pfa15j
    i am certain the dumber you are the bigger your bonus is from the incompetent bosses at GGS 

• Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    Same here exactly the same people from the last HWE and we have all started where we ended the last HWE, but as soon as you start the event you go to 0 so last place. In the rankings for the HWE it is showing the true position, but in the FL it is not.... its still showing the last HWE score, Anyone not doing the event stays where they finished the last one. Ridiculous situation sort this out!!!
  • Gruffydd (US1)Gruffydd (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    I sure hope they fix this mess before the medals are awarded today or the  only people getting gold medals will be the ones that HAVEN'T STARTED YET!
    That's exactly what happened!  I rack up 160K+ but it's not enough to beat the guy with 200K without playing.

I wonder if they'll make this right.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    This farmers league as been nothing but a nightmare since they added it to the game, it as spoilt the game, it is totally broken. this game is no longer enjoyable !
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    edited 07.10.2019
    That's exactly what happened!  I rack up 160K+ but it's not enough to beat the guy with 200K without playing.

I wonder if they'll make this right.
    It won´t be only the players that haven´t started playing that will get gold medals. In my group all started playing so the players that win gold, silver and bronse medals are true winners. Would think there are several other groups where all participants started playing too. hmm and now might stand to loose the rightfully won medals. *shakes head*

Tbh I would think it more fair that those who did not start playing were erased from the event at the end of it. So those who did start playing are upped to their righfully won medals.

My thoughts ;) 

PS - wow I would have loved being in your group :smile: In my group 160K+ would only have given you 8th place.
    Post edited by Summer (SKN1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file