Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hard Worker Event - "No Pain, No Gain" [Regular Version]

Comments

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    all of my gold medals from the previous event are gone! People in my fl group have millions of points even though the event just started. whats going on?

• OK.. so a new HWE has started. linked to the Farmers League. 

Within a couple of hours, some players have millions of points in the FL.... even though they aren't listed in the FL rankings. 

What's going on ? I mean... the FL leader in my group has over 2.5 MILLION points, despite being only a few hours into the game. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get that by standard playing. It's as though they got a "starting bonus". 

There is no point me playing in this event. 
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    edited 05.10.2019
    look like division ranking is from last funnel ... but season ranking is ok
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Lol   Same here  everybody but me has millions of points. and medals all over the place.
         I think maybe you need to try once more.    :D:D
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    30.000 diamonds and I forget the inconvenience ......
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Looks like points got carried over from the CC again.  Letting the silo run down and skipping the rest of this stage.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    So are we to start playing the event or wait for a new fix ? I wonder.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I'm in the exact same grouping as before, and the top scorer is a gold medals hog. Once you win one, some players graciously scale back a little to let others in the group get one.
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    look like the 'old' bug is back  ... if you start HWE then you reset score from previous HWE ... if you dont start HWE you keep score from previous HWE
  • ok we got the link to fl but the points are unreal - no way they got that many points

will this be corrected ?????
  • Karos (US1)Karos (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    It is clear the the current management of this game has fallen into the hands of uneducated fools over weekends. Can we ask for a professional management of a game we still want to love?
  • Wow, I'm in first place and haven't harvested anything. Since this is obviously ANOTHER glitch, looks like I won't be harvesting anything. Needed a break anyway. I hear there is a place called outside. Might have to check that out.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I suspect they will have to start it again, unless they have all gone home for the day.And its the weekend, so....

• Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    Chips and a movie... instead playing...

I think Gone with the wind will be a quite good choice :D
  • Hnita (US1)Hnita (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    my group in farmers league is the same as last HWE. They all kept their scores except me, I am at zero. This isn't serious an more. Wanted to buy gold today but no, I am not spending real money on this game anymore. It feels like a total crash is coming any day now.
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291

:p 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Just give us each a gold medal.  The scores obviously carried over from the last event, so those of us who weren't in top place are royally screwed. What a cluster.
  • SRH (INT1)SRH (INT1) INT1 Posts: 35
    you know guys, the longer i play this game the MORE convinced i have become of ONE fact!
    GGS has searched the world and canvassed for the DUMBEST people they could find in the IT world and employed them!
    there is NO other  rational explanation for why this cock-up happens time after time after time!
    They are just plain dumb!!
    http://prntscr.com/pfa0sl
    http://prntscr.com/pfa15j
    i am certain the dumber you are the bigger your bonus is from the incompetent bosses at GGS 
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    edited 07.10.2019
    OMG - [derogatory comment removed] - COOPCHA, HWE, COOPCHA, HWE.  This is beyond ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • SRH (INT1)SRH (INT1) INT1 Posts: 35
    this has now happened to me twice!
    previously it happened with the FHWE and i was told they were investigating "foul play". seriously ? foul play BY WHOM!! 
    and now its happened again
    is this too supposedly foul play!
    the only foul play is from the FOUL workers at GGS!!

• Has anyone noticed whether or not the players with the old scores are currently offline & if their scores change when they login?
  • Has anyone noticed whether or not the players with the old scores are currently offline & if their scores change when they login?
    I am online and my score has not reset, not even after refreshing
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    @WascallyWabbit, I am on line and I show the scores from CC. It even shows the medals I won.
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    edited 05.10.2019
    mine changed from previous total to 0 once I started the event, not on logging in. 
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    someone i know is online too who has a high score...
  • mine changed from previous total to 0 once I started the event, not on logging in. 
    Thanks deb, so you do have to get a new score to replace the existing (wrong one) .
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    mine changed from previous total to 0 once I started the event, not on logging in. 
    Thanks deb, so you do have to get a new score to replace the existing (wrong one) .
    yep.  rather messes up the rankings & FL as a result though ... ;) 

• Hey Guys,

Seems they still cannot get the CHWE started, so the HWE will start instead, it should be along shortly. 
    Does that mean another Hot "fix" to reset the FL? The HWE has been here for a while already and nobody in my coop dares to start harvesting anything
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    it showed that I was in 2nd place when I first looked at it, but once I started the event my score did reset 
  • I have just come online and I have been given a bronze medal although I am sitting at the bottom of my group. No bonus points for me alas. This is what happened in the fhwe a while back and that was never put right.
Sign In to comment.