Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hard Worker Event - "No Pain, No Gain" [Regular Version]

Comments

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    HWE or CHWE....its okay
    But most of the players are playing it just for FL and that is not working properly!!
    Its still preparing for the next event LOL
    I am afraid whether I will receive my Gold Medal (or any other) today or not :|
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    edited 05.10.2019
    My second box was milk.

Fortunely I have two goats. :)

Now they have more than 2 hours to repair. :) Good luck, Staff :)
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    When is next Farmer's league going to start? It didn't start with the HWE??
  • we finally got the silo but it is now a chw and no rankings for fl
  • correction it is NOT a chw
    Here everyone in my coop have barley as their second box lol
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    So the event is still not linked to the farmers league.  this makes me very nervous.

• AsterixMG (DE1)AsterixMG (DE1) DE1 Posts: 321
    So the event is still not linked to the farmers league.  this makes me very nervous.

i would not be surprised if they have to stop/restart the event...
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    its here, but the ranking and group in farmliga is not in place

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    They started the wrong one, looks like. It was supposed to be the CHWE, so that's probably why it isn't linking. I'm not doing another thing until they fix it -- don't want to waste the crops.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    thats the general consensus in my coop too. hide and watch! lol
  • @Maggielin2085Ma (US1) Yes they started the regular one instead, but they are still seeing if they can get it connected to the Farmers League.
  • ok thank you :))

• soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I am not wasting resources when it isn't linked to farmers league & isn't even the correct event. 2 weekends in a row the game isn't right so we, the CUSTOMERS, have lost out. No compensation for last weekend's fiasco so where is the customer service & why should we carry on with the game now anyway if this is going to happen every weekend?
    another repair .... unbelievable :)
    Another Hotfix LOL
    They are bringing too many hotfix today :p

I hope now FL works properly and I don't get matched with BIG CRAZY SKIPPERS. :#
  • Let us hope that 3rd time is a charm & everything is working correctly now :)
    hope...

try

try

TTTTTRRRRYYYYYY!

no, I can't :)
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    lmfao farmers league is broken, the people in my league have 11million points!!! no one has that in HWE yet bahahahaha...your maintenance didn't work..4x's a charm anyone?

Yesssss

I had the truth...

maybe the 4th try will be succesfull

I have 3000 points, the first who is acually in my coop has 4 million. She is offline till morning. :)
    Again its not working
    No more hope from GGS :p

Many of my coop members are facing this situation.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Just great. Reg HWE started I harvested all my eggs for second silo batch. In 33rd place! Yayme! Then noticed not synced to FL. Sheesh... Then maintenance again. Good grief!
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 05.10.2019
    Points and medals are still there from last event !! total muck up again !!
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    oh my how come so many people in my league have stacks of points already :/
    But I won 4 gold medals, so it can stay if you think :smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • carien57 (NL1)carien57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 41
    wow it's getting worse ervery time they restart
  • johngirl87 (US1)johngirl87 (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    edited 05.10.2019
    My points started with what the last HWE was.  I just have new players with I would guess their last points.  I was so hoping for FHWE like everyone else..not another HWE.   Well, hold on...my points just re-started at 0.   what the Hay?? 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Same at SK1, will there be yet another fix now hmm or are we to play as is ? Do not enjoy the thought of wasting crop.
    These are the last HWE's results as mean as medals.

The points are the last HWE's points of those how didn't start this HWE.

Who has small points they started this HWE.

This is what I see.
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    The farmers leagues is showing medals won for the first time the HW run, along with what appears to be the same people I was matched with before. However it also seems that some of those people still have their points from last time and I don't.

Sign In to comment.